Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

TORN!!! (A Queer Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TORN!!! (A Queer Story) (4512 Views)

Perfect Storm (queer Story) 18+ / Lies Torn Us Apart 18+ / Poetry For The Queer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by Orangebasket: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
This is a different kind of story.

The twists.The emotions.The revelations.The love.The anger...The revenge... !!

..it all seemed like it happened almost in a day, A day that seemed like forever...

Grab your popcorn and sit tight as we unravel the MOST..in this complicated queer story

N/B: Everything in this story is fiction. The names and places that will be mentioned herein are not in true representation of anybody or place.

======================================

TORN.. 1

Kachi's loud voice stirred me up from sleep...
Damn!.. I hate this guy... Everything about him!!.. He is noisy.. Very boisterous. Likes talking in his highest pitch which is quite loud and bassy. He keeps just too many friends and that irritates me to the brim...
Imagine trying to catch some sleep after night studies only for him to mess up my Saturday morning by bringing his useless friends from the gym... They were still outside chatting about their gym sessions. Who is buffer than the other...blah blah blah.  I hated it..!!  Nothing about Kachi excites me at all... I just do a good job of keeping calm. Pending when I get enough money to rent my space... I need it!!.

I stared at the pile of cloth on the floor. Kachi had dumped them there earlier. He probably intends to wash them.
The way he buys cloth and colognes is just crazy. Need I tell you he takes a whole day observing himself in the mirror if he wants to step out. ??

... "Guy,  how do I look?? " He would ask.
.. You look great. I would say with so much less interest.
.. "But you are not even looking at me.. " he will persist...

Arrrgh!! Kachi is just a thorn in my flesh.
I would turn. Stare at him briefly. And still, repeat my erstwhile statement.

"You look good".

with disdain all over my face. Most times he notices. And will raise his eyebrow at me in askance... As if expecting me to say more. But that was all he gets from me. I hate looking at his face...
He likes overdoing things ehn. Fine,
Kachi is handsome..well built and black. He knows that. And he gets so much attention because of those traits.
Well, Except for me.
.. I still stared at his pile of clothes on the floor. I noticed a singlet with a bright orange color. I had seen that color somewhere... I know I see people in orange clothes a lot but this particular orange ambiance seems to connect me to something...
I thought hard. Trying to figure out where it was. Who it was. And in between the airy breeze from the rechargeable fan and Kachi's chatter with his friends, I Drifted!!..

It was on a bus... I was leaving the market back to school... I needed a new power bank and headphones, It helps me in reading. I had just purchased the items and was heading home.  The long buses seem scarce so I opted to board the shuttle bus. Fortunately for me. One pulled over and I climbed in. Being the first passenger. I quickly took the front seat. Connected my new headset to my phone so I could feel the sound...
I was really in my best state. When a very cold hand tapped me. I returned to earth immediately,  only to stare at a small boy begging for arms for his blind father.
I know the man very well. Or should I say? The supposed blind man. He is from my village. And he could be any other thing but blind.

... Papa Kosi Good Afternoon. I greeted him sarcastically.

The beggar quickly dragged the little boy out from the bus... And they moved further down the busy tarred road. I just smiled... How deceitful people can be.. and on a second, I thought about where he got the little boy from. Because the papa Kosi that I know has only one grown-up daughter.

Gala meat!!  Gala meat. !! .. Buy your cold la casera !!.. A hawker shouted very close to me, the lady at the back was patronizing him.

.. "Bros.. Make I bring am ? ". The hawker asked... I knew he was talking to me because it's just me and the lady that had boarded the bus yet.

No. I'm fine. I responded without as much as a gaze towards him.

.. "Chairman.. The mineral cold o.. Use am chill for this hot sun nah," the hawker said again. This time directly beside my door.

politely, I turned to decline his offer again and my tongue got caught.
Right in front of me is a gorgeous-looking alpha male. With the most sparkling teeth, I have ever seen... His smile was just too charming to behold. Everything about him reeks of average class. Neatness and overload of freshness. I have seen handsome guys. But at that point. Nothing I had seen in guys matched the description of this hawker right in front of me. His well-buffed body couldn't hide in his sparkling orange singlet... His cologne engulfed my nose so much I thought I couldn't breathe.

.. "Oga bring your money". The one-eyed driver demanded... Bringing me back to life.

.. How much. I asked,  still not fully conscious of myself or where I was. ...

.. "Nah today you begin to enter bus here..?? Your money Nah #200... ". The hostile driver responded.
I gave him #1000.. he hissed and left probably to look for a change... now fully conscious of myself. I started wondering when the hawker left. I was hoping I didn't make a complete fool of myself... I started playing in my mind how soft and firm his hands will be on me. And as if that was working. I felt a palm all over me and my 'third leg' stirring up from slumber.

.. "Guy your body system is dead o!!.. Since wey I dey tickle you..you no even shift".. Kachi shouted!  intercepting my trance with his dead jokes...

Apparently, He is the hand I felt... He was tickling me to laugh..such wrong timing. !!
Can I hate this guy any further..?? !!.. I rolled my eyes as I cursed him inwardly.

Minutes later, I stood up from the bed. Went to the bathroom and met Kachi jerking off. He occasionally does that, so it's not new...he smiled when I came in. The way he stared at me seemed different. But I don't give a rat eye whatsoever. I just brushed my teeth. And left him there...

.., Dressed in my joggers and a loose-fitting sweater. I sprayed some perfume and left for my friend's place at IKENGA hostel. I hate going there because it's just like the hostel was built at the far end of the world.. Very far from the main campus. I just needed to get my laptop from Maryann. She borrowed it to copy an article into her laptop. It's the weekend and I don't do weekends without my laptop. 
I left our room quickly as I couldn't bear the insane moan of Kachi everywhere... It irritates me. Well,  everything about him does.
As I walked towards the tarred road, I started wondering.
With all Kachi's packaging and good looks. Can't he just get a girl to get some relief..??  I thought to myself.

Few more minutes, I got Seated in a very fancy Keke with my headset on,
I soon forgot the thoughts of Kachi and his wanking... 45 minutes After. I got to Maryann's room. She knew I was coming yet she just wore a revealing bum shorts and bra. I felt uncomfortable looking at her. But then again, It's Maryann.  she likes being all over me.
I like her because she is beautiful and very intelligent. We kind of possess the same traits when it comes to good looks and intelligence but the extra edge in Maryann's is that she has a very good shape that guys die for. And see me with all the access I get. I still couldn't touch her...

The highest Mary and I had ever done is a kiss. And that was once... She made me do it. And even though I liked it, I can't bring myself to do it again...
.. "Dessy... You look tired. Have you been studying..?? " Mary asked. She likes calling me Dessy. My name is Desmond. But she will never call it in full. It's either a pet name or Dessy.

Yes, Mary. I have been studying. Pls get my laptop. I need to start going...  I responded.

.. "Annie". I told you to always call me Annie...and besides, that aroma from the kitchen is for you... So no going home yet! ".. Mary chipped.

She can be headstrong most times. So I already knew I have lost the fight..because arguing with her is a waste of time. She rarely cooks. But whenever she does. It's special. And if I don't taste it. The world will crumble on us both.
Mary can be very possessive of me. And even though we are just friends. I always think she wants more than that.

"I charged your laptop for you in my neighbor's room. Let me get it for you " Mary said and left...

After some minutes,  the door opened, I looked up. And right there facing me, is the HAWKER!!

4 Likes

Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by Orangebasket: 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
TORN 2

..... I must have frozen for too long because by the time I regained consciousness, Maryann was back and she was saying something while pointing at the hawker...

.... "Dessy.. Are you alright?? "...  Mary asked... She had this concerned look on her face..

.. I opened my mouth to say something but my tongue didn't give way for any sound to come out...

. .. "Nedu settle in.. Let me check on the food" Mary said as she dropped my laptop close to me and entered the kitchen...
That was when I had a thorough gaze at Nedu.. He is way more buff now and every inch sexy... Everything checked out on this dude so much that I couldn't stop gazing..

... "You are a student here?? "  Nedu asked.. Trying to pull his sneakers..

I couldn't believe the voice of a hawker could  switch my hormones to the highest length .. I couldn't still speak.. So I just nodded..
... I tried to stabilize myself, my strange demeanor and sheepish stares became embarrassing .. I mean, it's just a hawker.. I told myself.. How can I be so carried away and unstable at his sight.. Gradually my tongue got loose and I found myself blurting..

...  Who are you??...  I asked.. and immediately  regretted I ever  did.. I mean.. Who asks a visitor who he is, in another person's apartment.. ??

I started thinking of how best to rephrase the question because Nedu's answer to my first question was just a smile.. A very charming smile.. It made my brain a bit frozen temporarily and amidst the whole emotional  instability .. I managed another shot..

Are you related to Mary??.. I fired.. This time with a better calculation..

".. Ah-ah.. Dessy.. Didn't you get everything I was saying earlier..?? "  Mary breezed in with a very large tray containing everything..and I actually mean EVERYTHING!!!...  Inside the tray are plates of jollof rice, with.. salad, fried fish, chicken, and peppered snail as side attractions.. Cups of smoothie,...a cold fruit wine bottle,  and my best desert.. Ice cream and milk cake.. So there you have it.. Mary served everything!.

"Nedu is my cousin and he is here for an exam that will last for.... I think.. I think for a week or so..".    Mary briefly brought me up to speed about Nedu and his mission in her house...whilst arranging our feast on the sparkling floor of her room.. Another trait I like about her.. Mary is neat!

You never mentioned he was coming.. I chipped. Sipping on my smoothie..

"... Oh, my bad... his coming is actually precipitated.. and I didn't think it's worth the bother.. " Mary explained.. Stuffing my mouth with peppered  snail and rice... The combination tasted bland just like the expression on Nedu's face as he watched Mary get all romantic with me as we had lunch.

.. Moments later, I was ready to take my leave... It was already early afternoon and I need to get home on time because I would still head out to the library..

".... Maybe Nedu should join you later at the library.. He needs to study hard for his upcoming exam.. " Mary suggested.. Already aware of my schedule.
I liked the idea and I looked up to see what Nedu thinks.. But he only gave me his favorite response.. A smile.

..... I sort of found it funny that he has only spoken twice to me since we both met..he talks more freely with Mary than l.. Which I quite understand. ..

I journeyed  home with mixed feelings.. I thought of how sweet Mary can be and how so much, she takes very good care of me.. On the other hand.. Nedu and his awesome features lurked somewhere in my mind too.. *******
... The gate of my lodge takes extra strength to push.. And I hoped the fault is what a welder had come to fix as I passed a slim, tall man with welding materials at the entrance of  the gate.

.... Good afternoon sir.. I greeted him..

But got no response.. I was loud and I'm very sure about that.. I got pissed and walked past the welder.. He must be a snobbish brut,  I thought.. Or I would later find out he is deaf and dumb.  Well,  even when I did.. I still felt he should have done a sign or something..

"Hey Desmond.. " jasper hailed..

He is a student, plus one of kachi's gym friends.. And frankly, the worst of them all..  Jasper is too rascally and indulges in so many deadly social vices which somehow he always gets out of.. Well,  his father is an oil mogul so that part isn't that surprising.

Hello, jasper...  I replied nonchalantly..

He hates me and I know, because the feeling is mutual... I figured he wanted to extend the conversation.. Probably ask me the whereabouts of kachi.. So I quickly placed my headset  on my ear and walked past him..
... Jasper leaving my lodge alone is a clue that he looked for kachi and he is not home..the two of them are best friends  and are always together.. To them,  they are the best news of themselves..and to me,  the best news of the afternoon is that kachi isn't home.. Pheeeew!!  What a relief.

.. I pushed the doorknob of our room and the door gave way to a sweet aroma.. Kachi must have shown off his culinary skills to one of his numerous chicks.. Did I mention he is a good cook..?? I guess that is one thing I didn't hate about him..

On top of the center table is a steel flask tightly covered with a note that says..

... "Happy Anniversary .. De".....
I can spot kachi's handwriting anywhere.. It's always crafted like an art.. And besides, he is the only one that calls me "DE".
I remember it was three years ago,  on the same day that kachi and I got living as roomies... And ever since then he has turned it into an anniversary worth celebrating every year.. Just that this one seemed different..a bit more..
.. He cooked, wrote a note, and decorated the table with flowers.. It must be an idea from one of his girlfriends.
I didn't bother opening the food because I already ate.. So I picked my books and left for the library..

Passing through the gate.. I met the welder guy again,  exchanging sign languages with our landlord.
I couldn't give a hoot, so I passed..
...... The walk to the library is usually a bit far but using the bushy short-cut across my lodge makes it shorter... I needed to get there fast enough to cool off with the blasting air condition.. It makes me assimilate what I read faster.. I thought and smiled, taking the first bushy bend to my destination....nothing had prepared me for the sight I viewed..

.. Kachi and jasper in each other's arms.. Having a passionate kiss..
.....my heart missed a beat.!

#tobecontinued

3 Likes

Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by Orangebasket: 7:59am On Aug 23, 2021
TORN 3

... My shock upon seeing them had nothing on how frightened jasper looked..he looked so afraid and shocked at the same time... While Kachi on the other hand was different.. His facial appearance looked sorry.. Like, he isn't surprised at all.
. ... he had this expression of .."I don't mean to do it"..  As if he got caught cheating... I couldn't quite place it but I gently passed both of them and quickly noticed kachi was wearing my cologne..
No one had that perfume in the entire university apart from Maryann and me.. And that is because she produced it herself. The perfume has this strong lasting scent that is hard not to notice even days after wearing it...

.. "De.. "  kachi called after I took few steps past them.. Something in his voice seemed endearing.. Or should I say it sounded like he wants to explain himself.

... I didn't even bother to reply because I felt they owe me no explanation and worst of all... Its kachi.. So who cares??..
Although I'm uninterested in the scene I just saw.. I couldn't stop noticing the odd demeanors of kachi recently.. From his stares, choking closeness, and baffling concerns... It's not that obvious but being a meticulous kind of person.. I pick out these odd changes once in a while...

... The library building was already visible to me when it started drizzling.. I made my way to the back stairs to gain entrance quickly...cause going through the main entrance requires I go round the building which will certainly get me drenched by the drizzle that became intense.
In the library, I was a bit flabbergasted by how scanty it was... Thats was unusual.
Anyway, I just needed to study briefly and go home so I headed to my favorite spot.. A hidden corner where only I and Maryann sit.. It's actually where we shared our first and only existing kiss.. I smiled, remembering how she wanted more but I couldn't bring myself to conform to the whole romance.. Even tho i wanted to.. How weird.!!

"...... You must appreciate your privacy.." A voice said at my back.. I turned to see Nedu staring at me with his dreamy eyes and his signature smile.. How did he know I was there?... I started wondering, and he noticed..

"Ann.. I mean... Maryann.. She said I will find you here.. She stopped over to the east of the library to catch up with a friend.. " Nedu explained.. Seeing how inquisitive my expression was while he took a seat.

A friend..?  Is it a guy?.. I surprised myself by asking.. I couldn't place if I felt a pang of jealousy or not...

Nedu smiled.. He seems to like smiling..and him sitting very close to me stiffened my breath..

".. She is with a female friend.. ".. Nedu calmly pointed..  "So you have nothing to worry about "...  He added..

.. Oh,  no, it's.. Ehm.. It's not like that.  I frantically tried to straighten the situation.

"Hmmmmmm"...  Nedu sighed.. Probably not buying whatever I just said.

... Why do you hawk..??..  I blurted out!.. Is it not sickening that I lose my sanity whenever I'm with this guy..??  How will I ask such a question.. What if he gets offended. I won't even...."

"To see your cute face.. " Nedu flattered...cutting my thought short.  And just as if on a count, we both shared a smile.

".. Well.. If you must know.. It was a one-time thing.. And it was for charity.. My church youths organized it to raise money for the less privileged...We were many at the market that very day trying to make enough sales.. And thanks to admirers like you.. It paid off... "  he added.

... Shit!!.. He noticed I was drooling that very day!!.. I felt like the ground should open and swallow me.

... "Relax Des... It's human to admire good things..especially when it's close to you. " Nedu admonished.. With a seductive wink.. He seems to always read my mind accurately... and the way he called me "DES"...created butterflies in my tummy.

.. Hmmm.. And he was quite the boast.. I thought to myself.. While perusing through the article I will submit on Monday at school.
An awkward silence followed afterward with both of us not saying anything to each other.. Nedu was busy on his phone whilst I studied..

.. You seem to work out a lot.. I asked.. Breaking the silence in my bid not to be a bad host..

... Nedu took my hands.. And placed it on his heavy chest..further to his well-carved Abs and towards the edge of his pants and removed it.

.. "What do you think..? " he asked..

Oh no!!.. He seriously wasn't referring to me right??...  Because at that very point I had become lifeless.. All my system seems to be transferred to what I just felt.. His big, round soft chest, very solid Abs.. And warm skin.. How can one person be this gorgeous..??  and as if the wickedness wasn't enough.. His dick prints became visible and it looked like a club in a closet....

" Are you okay.. " Nedu asked.. Seeing how transfixed I have been for close to a minute.

.. I think I need to be home now..  I replied.. Knowing if I stayed put.. It's either I get embarrassed or I embarrass myself.. Whatever that means!!

"Oh.. It's okay.. I guess we will spend much more time tomorrow?? " Nedu enquired. And I gave him just a nod.

.. All packed and set to leave.. Nedu brought out a fancy bag loaded with stuff from his bag-pack.

"Ann wanted to give it to you.. " he said..
Stretching his hand for me to collect the bag.

Mary must have packed take-home foods and some other things of my interest in the bag for me..
I stretched to collect the bag but instead, Nedu collected me whole,  into a warm embrace..!
.. I had never felt so frightened, so cozy and above all, so Hot in my life...he smelt so good.. And his solid physique and big arms all around my slender self felt assuring. My groin area burnt so badly I feared it was literally on fire ... Nedu's warm peck on my cheek had my whole body dripping wet.. I noticed how the pole in between his legs pressed so hard on mine..My God, he is so big.. I started wondering how that area of his body will smell.. Heavenly i guess.. 

I didn't want to be back from cloud 9.. But while a part of me wanted it to continue.. A much better part wanted it to end.. Reason being that we were in the public even though out of eye reach.. Or so we thought..
... Because as we unentangled ourselves and proceeded to leave..

We saw right there, in front of us, the cold stares of KACHI.

#tobecontinued!

4 Likes

Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by Orangebasket: 8:02am On Aug 23, 2021
Dear readers..your criticisms and comments will be highly appreciated...

Meanwhile, You all need to sit tight for the Intrigue..fear, and emotions coming up next!!

2 Likes

Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by Missmossy(f): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2021
This is a nice and interesting story cheesy more updates please....
Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by Orangebasket: 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
Missmossy:
This is a nice and interesting story cheesy more updates please....
Wow!! Thank you so much dear.. I really appreciate your feed back!! A new update drops tomorrow morning..

Trust me .. Its breath taking!
Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by Carterj007(m): 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
I'm loving it already. I just want you to us steady updates. Thanks.
Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by Orangebasket: 6:46am On Aug 24, 2021
Carterj007:
I'm loving it already. I just want you to us steady updates. Thanks.
Thank you so much...!!

I appreciate...

An update drops in next 30minutes or less!
Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by Orangebasket: 7:58am On Aug 24, 2021
TORN 4

...kachi's stares looked strong and deadly...as if his money got stolen and he just caught the thief.. His small red lips twitched to one side in a very aggressive manner..  Nedu on his end held my hand firmly like he was ready for anything... More like...he didn't want me to freak out.. A silent way of saying.. "Calm down.. Everything will be fine"...
On my end was nothing short of bamboozled .. From how kachi found me there.. To why he was there.. and most importantly, the way he looked at Nedu and me.

...... It's still not clear if kachi knew I was queer, he might have suspected but never for a day had he asked me ... Although he takes special interest in anything that concerns me at the same time he doesn't want me mixed with his click of friends.. It's not like I cared though.
..... Nedu quickly un-tangled his grip on my hand and that made me notice Maryann approaching us in her cheerful self.

.. "Everything okay..?? " she asked, breaking the ice-cold silence.

Kachi left immediately.. Looking very mean at me..or should I say Nedu??..  Abi the three of us.??

"... What's that all about..?? "... Maryann asked looking bothered..  "I know that guy, he is very dangerous"..  She stated.

... he is my roomie..  I guess he was just passing..  I said, trying to manage the situation. Both Nedu and Mary turned simultaneously to face me.

"That's your roommate?.."  Mary asked looking dumbfounded.. Ever since we became friends she had never visited me.. Or should I say.. I had never allowed her to visit.. No one visited me in my lodge.. I did the visitings .. Maryann inclusive.

.. Yes, he is my roommate.. His name is..... 

"Kachi"... Maryann cuts in...  "He is a popular cultist and a chronic womanizer.... "...  She continued.

... Hmmm.. Womanizer indeed... I muttered, recalling what I saw earlier... But, kachi and jasper though.. I couldn't have guessed...

... "I see Nedu already gave you the take-home food...". Mary noted, pointing at the food bag.

Yea.. I replied and instantly noticed Nedu had not spoken since we saw kachi.. I stared at his face but I was unsure what to make of it... Its was somewhat blank.

"Sorry, I'm just coming over.. I stopped over the East wing to catch up with an old friend of mine... "  Mary apologized.. As we all walked down the stairs to the front exit.
... Outside the library seemed too quiet and empty for a Saturday.. Very unusual..

" Are Saturdays usually like this here...?? " Nedu asked no one in particular... Finally, he spoke..his voice brought back the memories of ten minutes ago in the library.. I made a petty comparison of Mary's kiss and Nedu's hug in my head.. they both happened in the same place and honestly.. I couldn't conclude which was better.

... "There is a pageant going on at the school's auditorium.. I guess that's where everyone is" Mary figured out... I remembered I got an invite to the pageant... But what I didn't remember was to check the date and where I dumped the "IV".. Yea, I'm that Anti-social..besides, who does a pageant during the day.

... Mary excused herself to use the convenience just beside the entrance of the library..

... "I found a guest house close to the school's second gate.. Be there tonight. " Nedu said.. More like he ordered... He has this standoffish manner of approach but his sexiness kinda makes up for that.

And if I don't come??.. I asked.. Playing hard nut to crack.

.. "Let's see".. He smiled.. Pulling on his phallus proudly.

Hmmmm.. I wondered which of the Angels sculpted Nedu.. He or she needs a promotion..because everything in him was just perfection... I can't say the same for his character though.. But surviving a demonic personality like Kachi should have me over-prepared.
... Mary soon came out and asked me to zip her skirt from the back.. I knew it was deliberate because she utilizes every opportunity to flirt with me.

.. "Thanks, baby".. She said, after zipping her up.. giving me a tight hug... All her valuables pressing on my boney structure.. She stirs the Romeo in me so well and most times that I want to reciprocate.. I somehow get distracted.. And at that very point.. The jealous look on Nedu's face did the distraction.

See you later babe.. I told Mary.. And shook Nedu before heading home.
I noticed Nedu push something in my palm when we shook and I quickly concealed it from Mary's eagle eye... As soon as I entered the bushy path... I opened my palm and discovered it was a folded paper..with the inscription "YOU SMELL LIKE CHOCOLATE.. I WANT TO EAT".. when he wrote that is still a mystery.. But the message he wrote down got me briefly wet...

Getting to the spot I met Kachi and Jasper earlier.., I experienced déjà vu which was quite typical. But then I wondered why kachi followed me to the library.. I wondered why he stared at me and Nedu the way he did.. I wondered what he must have thought seeing Nedu and me hugging .. A lot of things ran through my mind that I didn't know when I passed our lodge's gate.. I usually know because it takes me extra strength to push it open.. I stopped briefly, thought for seconds, and figured maybe it has been fixed...that's the only reason I could open that gate without notice.

.. Hmmm.. I sighed.
Walking up the few steps to our room.. A thought of Kachi crossed my mind again.. What's up with him lately??.. I looked at the footrest on the entrance and none of his footwear was there.. There was no power outage but our room looked dark from the outside... It was a clear sign that Kachi wasn't home.. So I brought out my keys, opened the door, and reached for the bulb switch. ..

The light came on.. Along with Kachi, He was home after all.. But not alone..

With him on the table was.. extinguished wraps of Indian-hemp,half-empty bottle of red label...And a locally made Pistol.

In the most frightening and yet subtle voice, I have ever heard.. Kachi ordered.

SHUT THE DOOR!.

#tobecontinued

4 Likes

Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by Orangebasket: 7:59am On Aug 24, 2021
Dear readers..

Food is served!!

Pls let me know your thoughts after reading!

Thank you all.
Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by Missmossy(f): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2021
Kachi is acting like a tyrant, I wish the update was longer though embarassed keep it coming. You are doing a beautiful job writing.
Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by Orangebasket: 11:47am On Aug 24, 2021
Missmossy:
Kachi is acting like a tyrant, I wish the update was longer though embarassed keep it coming. You are doing a beautiful job writing.
No be small tyrant o.. gringrin

Our prayers are with Desmond!

Thank you for the encouragement.. Working on the next update..
Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by Carterj007(m): 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
If this story turns out to be a gay story, I'll just run away. Anyway, keep it coming.
Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by OloriSheedah: 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
I'm sure you saw queer

2 Likes

Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by Orangebasket: 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
Carterj007:
If this story turns out to be gay, I'll just run away. Anyway, keep it coming.
Lols...

Well, It's a queer story.. enjoy it regardless of the sexuality involved..

The world is dynamic.. Different race, color, language,...SEXUALITY ..Etc!!
It's what makes the world what it is... But the only binding factor that has no difference amongst all these..is LOVE!!

Sit tight and let's unravel the mystery...
Maybe at the end, you will find out if this story is a preacher of love..or NOT! grin

3 Likes

Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by Orangebasket: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
OloriSheedah:
I'm sure you saw queer
Lols...
Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by Orangebasket: 8:43am On Aug 25, 2021
Good morning TORNlovers!!

I believe we all are awake and well...

An update will be dropping soon

#Anticipate!

1 Like

Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by Orangebasket: 10:32am On Aug 25, 2021
TORN 5

.. "Is he the reason why you didn't touch my  Anniversary present..?? " kachi asked with every sign of seriousness on his face...

I stood still, just moping at him.. Not knowing exactly what to say or do.
.... I have seen kachi in this mood once,  and honestly, it wasn't pleasant.. It was a very long time ago.. During our 100lvl.. One guy named Tade, broke my system intentionally because I wouldn't assist him with a certain assignment.. Tade is Yoruba and was an upcoming cultist then.. So I was easy prey.. If not for Kachi..
Long story short,  kachi made him buy me a new laptop with higher specs and still 'thanked' him with a missing tooth... His face, when he dealt with Tade at the back of our lecture hall, was nothing short of devilish.. It's the same expression he had right then... So I knew better than to shut the door as he ordered.

"Answer me!! " Kachi shouted.. Startling me out of my thoughts.

.. I.. I did.. I wanted to..to..

"Cat caught your tongue?? " he asked, his reddish eyeballs widened in a menacing glare.. He picked up his gun..stood from his seat..and advanced towards me.  I almost excreted on myself.. Kachi and Jasper have done so many unthinkable things in the past and got away with them which I am aware of..... He had once told me how he led an armed robbery team and ended up killing one of their victims who hid his money under his face cap. Now, how I ended up with such a demon as a roommate baffled me... Of all people in the world.. It had to be him??.. I guess his innocent looks gave a wrong impression..the impression that he was harmless.. Yet inside him, was a rotten, heartless beast with no soul.. Oh God!  is this how my life ends....?? I thought silently.

"Who is he?? ".. Kachi asked again.. This time standing very close to me..reeking of weed, booze, and my perfume.. I dared look him in the eyes and I wasn't sure if it was tears I saw or the reflection from the bulb... Something about it seemed like he was hurting or he was about to do the regrettable.

He is Nedu.. Maryann's cousin.. I answered in  stutters

"That bitch!"  he cursed.. Kachi knows about Mary and i.. And for some weird reasons.  He hates her, he always frowns anytime I mention her name.. He always says something about her not being good for me.. and that I should not get too cozy with her.. As if he had known her for long or something..

"I warned you DE but you won't listen.. I did everything to let you see things for yourself, but you were so blinded by your self principle and coldness towards me that you failed  to realize it..." He said pointing the gun directly on my forehead with trinkets of tears running down his both cheeks.. It was actually tears I saw.

.. At that point, my mind and brains were thrown apart.. Whilst I searched my mind to figure out what warning and signs he was talking about.. My brain on the other hand couldn't fathoms if I am supposed to cry or say something. I mean,  a gun was pointed right on my head and one thing I'm sure about Kachi is...  never call his bluff!!.

I'm sorry Kachi.. I managed to say.. Not sure what I'm sorry for.. At that point, I couldn't hold back the tears.. I allowed them to flow...my frightened state tripled as I saw the gallon of raw acid kachi used on a rival cult member months back on the floor.. Close to the center table.

I remembered when he brought  it home.. He called my attention to it..and warned me never to go close to it... My curious self summoned courage some days later and asked him what he used half the content of the gallon for.. And he said coldly..  "Someone needed a bath.. I bought him water"..  It was later I heard the news of how the guy he bathed with Acid died in the hospital... And now, it seems I was next.. But wait..

What did I do to kachi to warrant this??.. I immediately thought ..was it because Nedu and I hugged?? But he was into jasper earlier on too. .. .. Or maybe I got him in trouble..?? And his only option was to get rid of me...?? Or he probably thinks I told someone about him and jasper.

"Sorry for what exactly??... Do you even know what I am talking about?? " kachi said.. More like, he shouted!!..

...The iron aperture of the gun painfully pressing very hard on my forehead... I closed my eyes very tight as I trembled... I know it's my last day on earth.. A very undeserving end... If only I had listened to my instinct and found a new roommate in a different lodge.. Someone much  more human.. I wouldn't be right here.. About to be blown to shreds by a demon incarnate...
All this while I had been in my thoughts.. I didn't notice Kachi had been talking.... What I also didn't notice was that the home theater had been playing.. Probably to subdue the sound of the gunshot when it goes.. I tried to pick up the lines of what Kachi was saying..but his words sounded like tributes to my ear.

With my eyes still tight shut... I knew for a fact that Kachi and I never shared the same common interest in many things... And if he had a reason to wipe me out.. It sure wouldn't take him time.

".... all this while, I have tried to keep you out of trouble..yet you keep jumping into it consistently.... ". I heard kachi saying.
Frankly, I wasn't paying attention to the things he was saying cause my mind was already beclouded about what will become of me afterlife.. And what trouble was he even talking about? As long as I have known.. the only trouble I had in my life, was him.. I thought.
while sniffing back the catarrh running down my nose as a result of my terrible emotional state.

... I cried bitterly, remembering my poor mother, how she would hug me whenever I feel bad, reassuring me that everything will be alright....I wished she was there right then.. She would have done something to save me..

"Ahem!! " kachi cleared his throat..sniffing down his runny nose and shaking me out of my thoughts... His voice sounded croaky.. It was always like that when he is well soaked in drugs, weed, and alcohol... Whenever he was in this state.. He does things his usual self won't do.. Things he had been wanting to do.. Or things that he regrets not doing.. I knew nothing was going to save my life that night...

"I'm sorry De.. I have to do this" kachi said gently..in his mean baritone voice..I could feel his heart pounding..and I knew this is it..

I shut my eyes tighter...more tears dripped down my cheeks... In a flash, my mind ran through all my best memories on earth.. How it all ends now, with my life been torn apart... And in splits of seconds... I got hit!.

Not by a bullet.. But by Kachi's lips..
.... He kissed me.

#tobecontinued.

5 Likes

Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by Orangebasket: 10:38am On Aug 25, 2021
Update Dropped!!

###Desmond is certainly not sure what is up with this SATURDAY gringrin

Your feedback will be well appreciated!
Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by OloriSheedah: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kachi has always loved DE

1 Like

Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by Orangebasket: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
OloriSheedah:
Kachi has always loved DE
gringrin ... Desmond clearly didnt see the signals! grin

1 Like

Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by Orangebasket: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
Good evening guys.. An update drops tomorrow!.. Sorry for the delay!

1 Like

Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by OloriSheedah: 6:36am On Aug 27, 2021
He was busy disliking every thing about him
Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by Orangebasket: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2021
TORN 6

...How I felt a bit receptive to kachi's kiss perplexed me, maybe it's because it was at gunpoint.. I found myself twisting and sucking tongues with him.. His breath though smelt of booze.. But he tasted good...his saliva tasted like chocolate immersed in a cocktail.. His sweaty body now all over me, smelt heavenly... Well,  kachi can never be caught with a bad smell.. He takes extra care of his appearance and body very much better than Buhari takes care of Nigerians...

... The kiss transcended from revolting to pleasant..I discovered I had not been kissed like that for years.. Actually, I had been sexually inactive for four good years then... My last relationship haven started and ended in my last year in secondary school.

Abuchi was my world and pride.. The match stick that ignited my life.. My entire existence..
Abuchi worshipped the ground I step on..he practically adores me like a diamond.. I guess he spoilt me.. He made me unwilling to love again since we parted.. I made a mental note that I won't find anyone as caring and good as he was.. I'm naturally a reserved type, I hate being everywhere cause I simply love my space.. and Abuchi perfectly understood that. He was not a sex freak and so it goes for me.. We made love when we felt like it.. Mostly in the heat of the moments.. Most of the time in the school's computer room where he thought me everything I knew about computer..because he was my computer teacher albeit a corper.. Until he left unceremoniously to Canada... and with him went a big chunk of my heart.. I hated him for that.

My resistance towards kachi by this time had long vanished.. I had submitted to him, body and soul..and he was doing a damn good job.. I finally opened my eyes and found his own eyes shut in deep passion.. His soft palms rummaged all over my body and it developed goosebumps all over me... I hadn't felt that willing to get down to it with anyone even Nedu... But right then,  all I felt was to let myself loose for Kachi.. and that I just did.!!

Kachi gently got me down to the bed.. At this time I was only putting on briefs and the same with him.. His small lips leaking every bit of my body.. With my nipples as the main dish.. He sucked my nipples so good I burned to the moon and back.. Gradually he advanced towards my ear and wriggled his tongue in it.. It made a wobbly, inaudible sound that got my knees weak.. I spread my legs so wide like dough as kachi's huge frame rested fully on me.. His phallus grinding on mine like two buffalos in a contest... I couldn't take it any longer.. So I reached for his Priapus... I have very long fingers but it did no justice in grabbing Kachi's thick manhood firm.. It is so meaty it made me wonder why everything about him had to be extra.

"Do you want me...De?? " Kachi asked,  the first word he had said since he started kissing me.. Something in his voice seemed familiar. I remembered it's the Same voice he uses whenever he wants to know why I'm unhappy .. I stared at his face.. His tiny eyes.. It all looked different now.. All the anger, disdain, and regrets vanished with no traces.. !. He stared at me in that innocently cute face I have grown to see... Obviously expecting an answer...

.. I gently pressed his lower waist region towards my already yearning body..and nodded affirmatively.
.... Kachi smiled,  gave me another hot round of kiss and pulled away from me.  He laid beside me while he cuddled me in the most caring manner..his breath smelling like mashed fruits.

Why did you stop.. I asked, feeling vain.

"DE.. We need to talk" kachi said.. His endearing voice was very deep.

.. Talk about?? .. I pressed.. Not because i wanted to hear it.. But because i needed to know what stopped my moment of bliss abruptly.

"About us".. He answered with a peck .. "Over these years I have been on the sideline..not sure if I should bring out myself to you.. Partly because of my personality which I know you detest.. But mainly because i wasn't sure if...... If you are ready." He said...

I didn't know if its the heat of the moment but I felt a part of my heart unlocked... I felt nothing short of peace... I felt so relaxed in Kachi's arms clasped over me in a cuddle.. I felt something else.. At that point, I tried to place it but I couldn't...

Ready for what kachi?? I asked him.. Not sure if he had slept off or wanted me to say something.
My head on his chest seemed like it was on a pillow.. A soft one.. His body scent turned me on to stupor... I gazed at his Abs.. And in a jiffy, I recalled all the best moments I had with him.. My birthdays that he never forgets, the surprise stunts that he throws each time.. Our roomies anniversary he invented.. Being obviously very overprotective of me... It now started coming together in their rightful places.. All these were the signs he talked about.. How could I have missed them.. A very stubborn personality like Kachi lets me have my way and say in everything.. Yes!! This is it.. I thought.
the endearing stares, jealousy reeked statements about Maryann, the mother hen-like protection... Oh! My God.. I immediately figure it could be because...

"I Love you... DE" kachi blurted!!...

Yes!!, that was it., the word, the feeling, the strangeness that I have been trying to place all this while was the four magic letters "LOVE"... how could I have missed it??.. Kachi had been in love with me all this while and I couldn't place it.

Why didn't you say anything all this while??.. I asked him.. Not knowing exactly how I felt after kachi professed his love for me.
Somehow,.. A part of me had always liked kachi.. The way he protects me, his culinary skills, and his neat habits can be charming most times..plus in as much as I despised him, he never jokes with me or allow me to worry in peace.

"Because I didn't know how you would feel.. If you are ready to know that I have genuine feelings for you.. " He said.

So you had known I'm queer all these while..?? I asked..

"I know quite a few things about you DE.. But it took me some time to figure out what I feel for you... Seeing you with that guy, Nedu, confirmed it.. I can't stand to see you with someone else.. ".... Kachi explained..

So that's why you wanted to kill me?? I asked, feigning annoyance.

"Hahahahaha... " he laughed and reached for his gun... Opened the bullet chambers and showed me..

"It's empty," he said and continued ..." I will not hurt you for a million dollars.. You should know that by now.... I planned to bath that Nedu guy with acid or shoot him.. I was deliberating on it before you came in" kachi explained as Grabbed me closer to him and placed a gentle kiss on my chin...

I thought hard but brief.. I had known Kachi for a long while now... And he had shown me nothing but care..he cuts out right everything I want in a partner... And now, I felt with him, peace, and maybe love..But wait.

What about jasper?? I asked. .. I couldn't believe I felt jealous!

"Jasper?? ..." Kachi scoffed.. "Jasper and I can never be an item.. We only enjoy each other's company and indulge mostly in a party with girls.. I know he is into me..but the feeling is not mutual..so at best I indulge him in kisses and hugs and that's where it ends..We blend well as friends but not as lovers.. He understands that and so do I,.. But with you... No one else matters ".. He assured.

.... I knew no one else mattered to Kachi once I'm involved... He had shown it to me times without number...

"So.. Do you say yes to us," he asked, and almost like on a timer, a knock sounded at the door.

Are u expecting someone?? I asked kachi..

"No".. He said looking perplexed.. I stood up from the bed with only my briefs on.. Reached for one of kachi's printed shorts and wore it.. He looked at me seductively while I put the shorts on.. Bitting his lower lips.. I smiled shyly and made for the door.

"If it's jasper.. tell him I'm not home," kachi said.. Before I reached the door..

I got the door open.. And as well got thrown into nostalgia.. In between a concise mental flash-back and visual stability..I wondered how possible it was.. What he was doing there, right in front of me..staring in a very calm and unsurprising state.. I opened my mouth to say something.. But he beat me to it.

"Hello Kamsi ... " ...ABUCHI said.

#tobecontinued!.

4 Likes

Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by Orangebasket: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2021
#Update dropped!!

Thank you all for the patience..

Your feedback will be appreciated..
Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by OloriSheedah: 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
Thumbs up to the writer, biko Abuchi should go back to where he came from o, I'm rooting for Kachi.

2 Likes

Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by Orangebasket: 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
OloriSheedah:
Thumbs up to the writer, biko Abuchi should go back to where he came from o, I'm rooting for Kachi.
Wahala be like wetin again?? gringrin

Its the stan for me tho! ....gringrin

1 Like

Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by gunpoint(m): 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
nawa oh.
Where's is our blood of Jesus gang when you need em?
Orangebasket's guy De's about to be gbola'ficated by his fellow man oh shocked
End of days stuff loading

But i ain't gon log out. Waiting to see if Odumeje gets to him before Kachi's gbola.
I will say a prayer to guarantee a good outcome

"Merciful Father
I have squandered my days with plans of many things.
This was not among them.
But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well.
For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought;
All we ought to have said, and have not said;
All we ought to have done, and have not done;
I pray thee God for forgiveness.”

In the meantime. . .
I cover myself with the blood of Genevieve Nnaji! angry
Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by Orangebasket: 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
gunpoint:
nawa oh.
Where's is our blood of Jesus gang when you need em?
Orangebasket's guy De's about to be gbola'ficated by his fellow man oh shocked
End of days stuff loading

But i ain't gon log out. Waiting to see if Odumeje gets to him before Kachi's gbola.
I will say a prayer to guarantee a good outcome

"Merciful Father
I have squandered my days with plans of many things.
This was not among them.
But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well.
For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought;
All we ought to have said, and have not said;
All we ought to have done, and have not done;
I pray thee God for forgiveness.”

In the meantime. . .
I cover myself with the blood of Genevieve Nnaji! angry
Lols.. grin

Kindly stick around till the end..

And plus.. The world, if its ever going to happen,..will end when its time.... Not because of a lifestlye that has been in existence since the beginning of time...

Meanwhile, we enjoin you in your prayers as we emphasis to God why you care more about Genevieve's blood than his. grin

1 Like

Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by Orangebasket: 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
Dear readers.. Due to situations above my control.. I wasnt able to drop an update as usual...

Pls kindly bear with me...

An update will drop by tomorrow morning..God willing...

Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by Orangebasket: 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
TORN 7

... It was the 8th day of March.. I thought..Yes,.. I had to be sure I got the accurate date.. But what I couldn't place was why that day chose to be so eventful... I haven't had to deal with so many unexpected occurrences in one day.. Yet, quite unlike me, I did... I had managed every situation I met on that same very day so well... But with Abuchi right in front of me, I literally needed oxygen.

"Who is at the door DE..?? " Kachi asked.. I could hear his footsteps advancing towards me... What would I tell him??.. That Abuchi was at the door..?? Or how I got to know Abuchi.. ??Or how he magically appeared at our doorstep??... How can my day get so complicated..As in even if...

" Buchi!!.. " Kachi exclaimed calmly immediately he came to sight with Abuchi.. He seemed so shocked and uninterested to see him as they both managed a handshake. 
... What I clearly deduced was that they both know each other.. But how??  .. Was what eluded me.

"Eem.. DE.. This is Buchi.. My elder brother.. Buchi. That's Desmond, my roommate. " Kachi said, scoffing a bit after he did the introduction..like it wasn't necessary...and from the look on Abuchi's face, he sure doesn't need it..

How could I have missed it.. The striking resemblance... Abuchi and Kachi have an uncanny resemblance almost in everything except in character..whilst Kachi possesses a very rough personality.. Abuchi Adorns a supposed title of a gentleman, perfectly.

"Onyedikachi, why didn't you pick my calls?? " Abuchi pointed out, sitting down on the only double sitters' sofa in the room.

"Same way you didn't tell me you were back from Canada, let alone visiting. " Kachi retorted,  reverting to his original self,  the shocked part of him that I just saw became invisible, and in, came a frown. 

"... No need to get all worked up onyedikachi.. It's just a harmless question.. Besides, I'm not here to pick a fight with you.. I'd like to think we have grown past that," Abuchi said with a smile..
He was still his usual self.. The only thing that changed about him was his fresher skin.. He was still in good physique... The faded scar at the side of his left eye is still there.. I still remembered the scent of his cologne.. It tried to bring back some memories and I immediately forced them down!... Those memories can only bring back hurts. I wondered how Abuchi managed the pretense.. How he pretended so well like he never knew me like I never existed... Just like the was he left me like a used tampon and traveled to Canada.

"How did you find my lodge,  and what are you doing here?? " Kachi asked,  the tension becoming very daunting I feared they would fight.

.. "Well, I came back from Canada as soon as I heard that... Erm... Cant your roommate excuse us??... I fear this issue is too personal and delicate. " Abuchi said looking oblique.

Kachi turned to stare at me,  his eyeballs mixed with Anger, fear, and tears.. I have never seen him this jittered before,  in as much as I would like to find out what was going on, I needed to give the brothers some space.  So I stood up.. And made for the door.

"Wait.. DE"... Kachi said, stopping me just an inch towards the door.. I turned to stare at him,  and he signaled me to come to sit beside him and just like a robot... I did.

I didn't know how I have had to manage the whole situation since Abuchi's arrival, I haven't spoken or been my normal self.. I just mopped and sat unshakable like a sculpted piece of art.
Kachi grabbed my hands as I sat... His palm shivered a bit...

."DE.. I mean everything I said to you this evening.. " kachi said with his eyes shut in regrets.. "Whatever happens.. Pls remember that.. " he added.

I wondered what truth Kachi was talking about.. And why he looked so emotional with shivers all over him.. I have never caught Kachi in that emotional state till then... He had been the tough guy for all the years I had known him, much to the admiration of many and displeasure of few, me inclusive.

".. And judging by the nature of my findings... it's not safe to divulge any information yet, especially to strangers"

...Abuchi was saying before I got out of my thought.  What is this strange talk all about??,  and hope Abuchi isn't referring to me as a stranger?. I thought... I tried to look at his face, it looks the same, it's the same face that had stared at me in the past with so much passion.. The same face that has kissed me to the point my spines started trembling... The same face that made sure I got out of grief in my worst moments, especially when I grieved about my Dad's shocking death by armed robbers while on transit
.....Abuchi's memories started rushing in my head unrestrained.. How nice he had been.. How we teased a female copper that did everything for his attention back then.. How he enjoyed making her Hot and leave her at the spot... How he enjoyed receiving gifts from her only to give them to me... How I made sure I stopped him from leading her on..How we both visited so many beautiful places...how he made a promise never to leave my side....
.. I was in the streams of nostalgia and then all of a sudden, Abuchi's stares shifted to me... He still had his smiles on,... It looked a bit stale.. But still charming, the dark patched scar on the left side of his eye, twitched in a shrink ... I remember he told me it was an accident... And that the broken windscreen of the vehicle gave him the cut close to his eyeball and he nearly bled to death...

"Kamsiyochukwu..How well do you know me.?? " Abuchi finally spoke to me, like the old times.. He calls me by my native name.. He hated calling me Desmond.. Said something about how the name reminds him of a dead relative.

..I stared sheepishly at Abuchi not knowing what to say or what was going on, his cute face made it impossible to figure out what was on in his mind.. Kachi's palm still held me tight.

"You see, kamsi... " Abuchi began.. Standing up this time to pace around the room.

"... Kachi is all I have got in this world,..We may fight and do all sorts of unpredictable things in life, but nothing equals to the love I have for him." I felt my heart shrink..I couldn't believe I still felt something for Abuchi.. It was even more painful as he had to let me know I was never his number one priority.

"... We grew up in a very different kind of way.." Abuchi stopped, stared at me, probably expecting me to say something, but words failed me... And he continued.

"We both didn't spend much time with our mother.. Of blessed memory" Kachi's head landed on my shoulder at this point as his tears soaked my body..

"She died the cruelest death a person could ask for.. Through Acid bath,.. He killed her and made it seem like it was a fire accident.. And everybody bought it.. Everybody, except me and Kachi..I guess that was our sin" Abuchi said cleaning his lower eyelid... He obviously was crying.

"We both got molested day and night, physically, mentally, and otherwise.. We both went through hell every passing day, from mental abuse..to assaults.. Hot iron blades and horsewhips became our companions if we ever resisted, disobeyed, or made attempt to speak up to anyone.. At a point, it metamorphosed from iron blades to real guns... I narrowly missed death from two gunshots on two different occasions while being tortured.. But not without the flesh wound it left me.
...Kachi and I found succor in many negative vices we could think of, we had no moral consciousness of anything good anymore, we became deadly,.. More like evil.
we smoked, fought, raped, and even killed.. We became just like him... " Abuchi was in a pool of tears at this time..he seemed to be in so much pain at that very moment.. Albeit, I still didn't fully understand what he was driving at or why Kachi wasn't surprised Abuchi knew me.. His situation and that of kachi looked pathetic.

"I figured we will never be free if we don't do something.. " Kachi spoke soberly from my shoulder this time.. I didn't know how his voice made my heart feel..it felt like it was failing or something..

"At that time I had created my second gang of highway robbers... " he continued... "Abuchi was handling the logistics and planning aspects while I handled the part of operations...So, on that faithful day, on a supposed robbery operation, I did what we both very much desired.. I put an end to the existence of a psychopath..,

"I killed our FATHER!!"

.#tobecontinued!

2 Likes

Re: TORN!!! (A Queer Story) by Bankz007(m): 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
Uncle hwf now....
Come and quntinue what you have started... before I use buhari English for u.

Nice piece....
I do hope it gives inside to what queer people really face...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stories That Touch (short Stories) By Aniekan Andikan / Drop Information About Competitions Here / Girls must be girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 207
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.