Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law (22720 Views)

Herdsmen Kill Evangelist Segun Adegboyega In His Farm In Oyo, Suspects Arrested / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by barragan: 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
How many herders are in the whole south east? How can less than 10,000 people (pretty sure this number is more than generous) be terrorising no less than 20 million people of the south east region?

This is probably an age long communal clash being tagged Fulani attack to score cheap political gain at the expense of justice. Make una continue sha.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by Jostoman: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
They want to shift their attention to enugu state, the only language those terrorist understand is jungle justice
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
THE DEFINITION OF A GOOD FOR NOTHING USELESS GOVERNOR IN LION HOUSE ENUGU, GIFTED THEM MILLIONS OF NAIRA, BAGS OF RICE, DRINKS ETC DURING THEIR LAST SALLA, PROBALY WITH THE AIM OF APPEASING THEM, WITHOUT KNOWING THAT HE WAS DEALING WITH DEMONS VEILED IN HUMAN FLESH.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by BakingPowder247: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Where was esn
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by od501: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
Islie:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/04/herdsmen-kill-enugu-grandma-two-months-after-slaughtering-daughter-son-law

The lunatics are on the loose again. You will never hear the army or police make arrests, but the moments the people moves in to secure their territories, boom boom! The terrorists in uniforms shows up. But what do you expect?

Afterall, NK is in prison, and the chief terrorist is everywhere negotiating more weapons.
But you see this war this people are cooking eee...e go soon done oo... and all of us go gather chop em belle full. Continue!!
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
You will never see any security agent on action to apprehend there evil doers, but just when it's the community defending themselves they'll appear and arrest the people for self defence. God please let your will be done on earth, tired of injustices.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by Amudeneogu: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
Why these south-east governments refused to protect its citizens against this killer harsmen, why do they refused to pass the anti-grazing law proposed by the southern governors, but if is IPOB by now everywhere will be boilling like hot water it is unfare
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by Dymaco(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
The painful thing is that read this post but chose to ignore it. This is the very reason esn was found.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by Fortez: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
Jesus
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
to my lovely wife Adadike
there's an adage that says
egbuo dike na ọgụ uno ugbosi ọgụ ilo achoba dike (Onitsha dialect)

ESN has been decimated
abubeagu the paper vigilantee has been technically disbanded since the main reason (ESN) of setting them up has been accomplished.

now fulani herdsmen will be roaming and killing at will.
remember it can be anyone
they won't ask you if you support esn or not

Adadike I love and respect you as a person but your stand in things concerning igbos against blood sucking terrorist Buhari regime does not portray you as Ada ndị Igbo.
a nwa ada will never work or go against their brothers no matter what.
rethink
that's all for now.

This news pain me because we're now like food for Fulanis and the worst part is that we can't fight back because their army and police will finish us off.
we might not survive till 2023
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by naijapips02: 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
AchalugoNwa:
to my lovely wife Adadike
there's an adage that says
egbuo dike na ọgụ uno ugbosi ọgụ ilo achoba dike (Onitsha dialect)

ESN has been decimated
abubeagu the paper vigilantee has been technically disbanded since the main reason (ESN) of setting them up has been accomplished.

now fulani herdsmen will be roaming and killing at will.
remember it can be anyone
they won't ask you if you support esn or not

Adadike I love and respect you as a person but your stand in things concerning igbos against blood sucking terrorist Buhari regime does not portray you as Ada ndị Igbo.
a nwa ada will never work or go against their brothers no matter what.
rethink
that's all for now.

This news pain me because we're now like food for Fulanis and the worst part is that we can't fight back because their army and police will finish us off.
we might not survive till 2023
[/s]

angry
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by chiomzy86(f): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Islie:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/04/herdsmen-kill-enugu-grandma-two-months-after-slaughtering-daughter-son-law

If the Nigerian police can no longer protect this people. They should allow ECN to function..I don tire for this kin country..
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by abbey621(m): 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
You want to live long or you don't want to witness bad things? You can only choose one in this life especially in a country like 9ja. For the e-diots still thinking there's hope for this waste bin of a country, KONTINEW!
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by Erickman: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
Why won’t they kill people when south East supported FG to kidnap mazi Nnamdi Kanu for nothing. Soon and very soon this nonsense will stop �

We are not the same with this people can’t you see
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by 00FFT00(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
Arespect10:
I thought the Southeast is safe? Beside ESN members are there to protect their land abi?? If that was happened in Northern part some idiots will be like WE DON'T INTERFERE IN FAMILY MATTER, They're rejoicing over the killing in the North cry

May God deliver this country from this senseless killing

Your useless police and military are still busy in the southeast chasing around the ESN and enabling what you just read you idiot. Take them away and let's see what happens to those primitive murderers.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by Princedapace(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
Arespect10:
I thought the Southeast is safe? Beside ESN members are there to protect their land abi?? If that was happened in Northern part some idiots will be like WE DON'T INTERFERE IN FAMILY MATTER, They're rejoicing over the killing in the North cry

Ur security men are after ESN. I so hate Nigeria with my entire breathe. Gush. What kind of useless country is this?

How do u fight me for fighting against those who are killing me?
Gush. I'm so pained. I'm so pained. I hate this country. I hate it with passion.
These things make no sense. The governors can't speak becus the president is so powerful. Gush. I'm so depressed.
How do I share country with these type of humans?
If the people decide to fight back these Fulani herdsmen, soldiers and police will come after them. Gush.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by bejeria101(m): 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Tragic news
Third time they are invading the community yet government hasn't come to their aid.

Wouldn't be surprising to hear a fourth time even though we don't wish it.

Is this a government? This ones won't come to anybody's side.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by Curious345: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
You are all cowards
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by Curious345: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
Fulani please kill them all
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by xelly: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Why did they fight tooth and nail to crush ESN if not for Herdsmen Terrorist to continue killing.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by sirxbit(m): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
The insecurity in this country is just too much haba. Are you tired of the poor power supply in the country? Do you know you can have 24 hrs uninterrupted power supply via solar system. We install all kind of solar system such as 1kv, 2kva,3kva,5kva,10kva,15kva,20kva and much more. We design according to your need and budget. Kindly check my post for more details on solar system. https://www.nairaland.com/6591727/solar-system
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by Lightorder: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
Arespect10:

shut up! Should ESN intervene, you would still be here commenting nonsense . Meanwhile, whenever you want to say ruuuuubish, leave God out of it
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by mindtricks: 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Too much avoidable blood spilling in this wasteland.
As usual gov.t forces won't do anything about it.
They will only keep watch for when the victims try to retaliate.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by AbuAeesha: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
how will fulani herdsmen be committing such attrocities in the east all these while and nobody can stop them not even the ESN and unknown gunmen can stop them??
lies or hypocrisy
fact!!
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by Afunshi007: 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
I don't know the reason UN can't come to our rescue cos the killing is getting out of hand
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by dview001(m): 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
She took me outside in the church yard
Showed me graves on the ground and she said
There lies a man who fought for equality
There lies a boy who died in the struggle
Can all these heroes
Die in vain
While we slash and kill our own brothers
Knowing that already
They are the victims of the situation
Still licking wounds from brutality
Still licking wounds from humiliation
We are the victims everytime
We've got double trouble everytime
We are the victims everytime
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by VEHINTOLAR: 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
This visitors are calling for war

At this stage you still believe they are just calling for war ? Wake up man,they have brought war to you but the usual docility is what is blinding many of you from seeing it !

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by Madmadrevo(m): 12:41am On Aug 05, 2021
Trailblazer1:
Curse upon anyone that thumb printed Buhari on the ballot paper

May you never escape this evil

cry cry cry cry cry
especially those who after voting for the evil man in 2015 n saw that d dullard is a tribal bigot n valued cows more dan the life of southerners n still thumb printed for him again in 2019 all in the name of I stand with my party APC no matter wat Buhari did lets give him a second chance,infact i am tired of typing,Today i curse anybody from the southern Nigeria that voted for Buhari,may u and ur family meet an untimely death just like people who never voted for him in d south r been killed everybody like fouls,May this curse Come to pass in the mighty name of Jesue,amen,the Gods of the Yoruba land,Amdioha of the igbo's,the Gods of the bini's the itsekiri's,the ijaws the ikwerre's,the urhobo's and the Gods of other tribes in the southern Nigera arise and protect ur own because we have Fulani slaves as our leaders.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by Sebu414: 12:58am On Aug 05, 2021
Hello
Re: Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law by DeRay98(m): 4:51am On Aug 05, 2021
I've a strong suspicion that this is not herdsmen killing but aggrieved extended family relatives or business partner/client hiding under the guise of herdsment to avenge a grief.
Lots of local criminals are having a field day committing crimes why the local community look elsewhere and the usual suspects.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar / "Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Father, Tsehemba Gbogbo, Destroyed Properties" / Woman Arrested For Murdering Her 3-Year-Old Stepson In Enugu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.