Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Uk Or Us Used Phones Which Is Better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Uk Or Us Used Phones Which Is Better? (1645 Views)

Single Sim Phones Vs Dual Sim Phones, Which Is Better? / Android Vs Symbian Phones, Which Is Better? / Qwerty Or Touchscreen Phones Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Or Us Used Phones Which Is Better? by automania: 4:52pm On May 16, 2011
Which is better in terms of pricing and condition? I am interested in the business and would like to know. Also you can help a brother out with a contact of suppliers(with very good prices) in any of the two countries.

08062187803, osnoko1@gmail.com
Re: Uk Or Us Used Phones Which Is Better? by yungharry1: 4:59pm On May 16, 2011
uk
Re: Uk Or Us Used Phones Which Is Better? by automania: 9:41pm On May 16, 2011
@yungharry. So you are saying it is cheaper to buy from the UK?
Re: Uk Or Us Used Phones Which Is Better? by yungharry1: 11:49pm On May 16, 2011
yes it is!
Re: Uk Or Us Used Phones Which Is Better? by mavinc4u(f): 6:10pm On May 17, 2011
uk phones are very cheap but does not last long and American phones are expensive but they last long.hope this helps
Re: Uk Or Us Used Phones Which Is Better? by automania: 9:17pm On May 17, 2011
^^^ It sure does, thanks.
Re: Uk Or Us Used Phones Which Is Better? by Lexusgs430: 9:24am On May 18, 2011
mavinc4u:

uk phones are very cheap but does not last long and American phones are expensive but they last long.hope this helps

Where did you get your analysis from, that US phones last longer than UK phones ?
Re: Uk Or Us Used Phones Which Is Better? by mavinc4u(f): 12:43pm On May 18, 2011
@Lexusgs430.am sorry if what i said hurts you but is true,i have done business with the two countries so i know.check the market,any unbranded phones are uk and they are very cheap but it doesn't last.american phones are all branded so they won't give you fake to avoid terminating the image of the company unless the phone is unbranded then anything can happen.so pls don't buy phones because is cheap but buy because is original and it will last.if you need more light call me 07032349446
Re: Uk Or Us Used Phones Which Is Better? by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 18, 2011
mavinc4u:

dont believe that. they are both ok, shipping from us is more expensive dan shipping from UK. that will def affect the cost.BTW uk phone are also branded(vodafone,orange,02,etc), US(at&T,verizon etc)
Re: Uk Or Us Used Phones Which Is Better? by Lexusgs430: 10:00pm On May 18, 2011
mavinc4u:

@Lexusgs430.am sorry if what i said hurts you but is true,i have done business with the two countries so i know.check the market,any unbranded phones are uk and they are very cheap but it doesn't last.american phones are all branded so they won't give you fake to avoid terminating the image of the company unless the phone is unbranded then anything can happen.so pls don't buy phones because is cheap but buy because is original and it will last.if you need more light call me 07032349446

Unbranded phones that come from the UK, are unbranded because they are bought from Independent retailers, such as carphone warehouse.
If you acquire phones directly from the network providers, it will be locked to their network, with network branding !!!!!

Don't start an argument, without facts !!!

(1) (Reply)

Glo Sucks Bigtime / Make Free International Calls And Send Free International Text Messages. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.