Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Share Your Problems With Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Problems With Me. (1331 Views)

Having Problems Selling Your Ebooks Online???? Post your Problems here / Read This And Money Will Never Be Your Problems Again / How To Avoid Problems With Partnerships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Problems With Me. by onlineprivatecounselor: 6:18pm On May 16, 2011
I can change your life,only if you let me.

YOUR LIFE IS SO PRECIOUS.
IF YOU KNEW HOW IMPORTANT YOU ARE, YOU WONT BE SAD, OVA THAT PROBLEM, IF ONLY YOU SEE THE PICTURE OF YOUR FUTURE, DONT END YOUR LIFE,

YOUR LIFE IS NOT OVER UNTIL YOU SAY IT'S OVER,
DO YOU KNOW YOU NEED A MENTOR?
ARE YOU CONFUSSED?
ARE YOU TIRED OF LIFE?
ARE YOU HAVING RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS?
ARE YOU HAVING NITEMARES?
ARE YOU DEPRESSED?
ARE YOU BORED?
ARE YOU HAVING A HEALTH CHALLANGE?
ARE YOU TROUBLED?
DO YOU NEED SOMEONE TO SHARE PROBLEMS WITH?
DO YOU HAVE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS?
HAVING CARIEER PROBLEMS?
FAMILY PROBLEMS?
EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS?
YOU LOST YOUR JOB?
NAME IT?

DON'T KEEP YOUR PROBLEMS TO YOUR SELF,SOMEONE IS WILLING TO LISTEN THEM AND GIVE YOU A SOLUTIONS TO THEM, CRY NO MORE, DON'T DIE IN SILENCE,
WHEN THE SOLUTION IS KNOCKING RIGHT ON DOOR,ASKING YOU TO OPEN UP?

"If yesterday you didn't get around to creating the life you want, the good news is you can start today, go on, live the life you want".
“So many of us are too hard on ourselves for what we didn’t accomplish or what we should have done. The first step is to forgive yourself for all the things you didn ’t do that you should have, and all the things that you did do that you shouldn ’t have”. Love yourself first.

ONLINE PRIVATE COUNSELLOR IS THE SOLUTION,
I promise reply your emails promptly,

OMOLUCHIDI@GMAIL.COM

Despite i get many emails a day,i promise to reply promptly,

I care for with all my heart, thats why,i want you to know that you are not alone.
LET SOME SHARE YOUR BURDEN WITH YOU,
Re: Share Your Problems With Me. by Precious1luv(m): 3:13am On May 19, 2011
I have so many problem, i need ur help
Re: Share Your Problems With Me. by Precious1luv(m): 5:19am On May 19, 2011
I need ur helpp my email is eghosa_on_block@yahoo.com, am on facebook d name is Eghosa Precious
Re: Share Your Problems With Me. by casxchange: 4:25pm On May 19, 2011
I need a loan of $1000 for an urgent business that will fetch a 200% profit in 4weeks. This loan is very urgent and i'll be pleased if i can get this loan in time without collateral.

I can share the profit 50-50 with anyone that's interested to give me the loan. this is my email if you want to get in touch. fxqueenthe1st@gmail.com
Re: Share Your Problems With Me. by donklinton: 3:54pm On May 21, 2011
i have many problems, but nobody is willing to help or even listen to me, please i need your help
klintonsyl@gmail.com
thannks
Re: Share Your Problems With Me. by dgmegas(m): 6:07pm On May 21, 2011
This is my email address (d_megasexpress@yahoo.com) please i need ur advice.
Re: Share Your Problems With Me. by Humblesam(m): 10:22am On May 28, 2011
I need your help,am avin' financial stress.pls reach me Loyalsam@ymail.com

(1) (Reply)

Please Why Is Euro Going Down, When 'll It Rise Above 220 Again? / Ghana To Rescue Nigeria On Electricity. What A Shame! / Setting Up A Bakery Or Bread Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.