Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye (56757 Views)

Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women / Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals / Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by Paulianfa(m): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nigeria na yakayaka
They will not rise until something is done that will damage their image...
I know his ( sport minister) plan, he want all the Nigerian athletes to come back early so he can shallow the cash that was signed to him.
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
Beancounter94:

Sorry, not into your PDP and APC nonsense.

If this happened under the previous administrations, the same opinion I expressed now, would be the same opinion I would express.

This has nothing to do with politics, and everything to do with a dispute within the AFN , and between the AFN and the sports ministry. And now both sides are fighting it out in the media

The funny thing is that both sides would promptly claim to be loyal to the APC you don't like.

Good evening.

Didn't read the trash above. Get busy with your life. Some friendly advice
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by luizpippo(m): 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
Splitmind:

The ipobian "athlete" who only wants to embarrass Nigeria with his video is the real disgrace.

So much for utter stewpeedity
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by emmnprince(m): 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
Silen2o:
It's very embarrassing for a nation like Nigeria with huge reputation

There's nothing "huge" about "reputation" as concern Nigeria. Nigeria reputation is on the low.
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by rolams(m): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
One of the killer of Nigeria's glory!

Anyways, if you need land to build house(s) or for Agriculture, contact me sharply.

Do you need an accommodation? Don't waste time.
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
kneehighbootz:

Didn't read the trash above. Get busy with your life. Some friendly advice

Ah well, the fight between the Sports ministry and the AFN makes me disgusted, so I take everything both sides say with a pinch of salt., especially since both sides are pro-government.

Good evening to you too, wise old man.
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by cescky(m): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
pocohantas:
Shebi na that Enekwechi sister talk say Naija women get potbelly without giving birth? tongue

E still no win. Took 12th or so. Naija witches came through. Courtesy; his sister.

grin

I swear. She go even popular pass the brother wey be athlete. cheesy

I've always heard people call your moniker to abuse you etc..
I used to be baffled..
But reading what came from a suposed half decent human being, smh.. Those that abuse you regularly were doing some justice..

Smh.. You're really sick and stink on your inside, only God can deliver you
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
pocohantas:
Shebi na that Enekwechi sister talk say Naija women get potbelly without giving birth? tongue

E still no win. Took 12th or so. Naija witches came through. Courtesy; his sister.

grin

Why are you pained that she said the truth about Nigerian ladies ??

As for her brother.. qualifying to the final round is a huge achievement.. you think say e dey easy to qualify for a final in a sport someone is competing for..

If Dem check you now, ordinary five pushups you no fit do but you dn dey run mouth like Tap water..

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by micflo28(m): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
Leaders with puff puff brains. Scallywags.
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by phemmyfour: 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
pocohantas:

grin

lolz...you no dey forgive n forget easily grin
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by KingLion007(m): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Sunday Dare is a disgrace to Nigerian youths and Nigeria at large! angry
Las las he won't resign..What a country
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by KingLion007(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
Cmanforall:
Hmmm

Bribery has gone to Olympics
Not just Olympics,Every parastatals in this damn country..So sick and tired of dis shithole.
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by Ofuloju1(m): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nigeria don finish, aswear
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
pocohantas:

grin

But what she said is true now

Why most naija babes dey dey so comfortable with this pot belly

That thing no nice wether man or woman but e come be like say women dey like when their belle big

Why?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by pocohantas(f): 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
phemmyfour:
lolz...you no dey forgive n forget easily grin

Forgive ke? She no do me anything. She is just memorable. cheesy cheesy
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by Wardstunna22(m): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
It's pitiable when a loss is attributed to baseless notions. Even if you weren't paid a penny or jerseyless if worse you should win the displayed medals for the fact you featured on world stage for your country. Sec school days we won schools with better outfits and buses. I am sorry for all you guys missing out on these served life changing opportunities...
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by dimexy247(m): 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2021

Kaysnow:

Either do I, I’m just asking though!
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by Halle000: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
My Migration: Story My children Drink Person Piss In Libya- Returnee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id49orbj6nM
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by CapitalBank: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
pocohantas:

grin

It doesn't matter if he won or not. He got to the final and that a plus lol

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by defcon4: 12:30am On Aug 06, 2021
Cmanforall:
Hmmm

Bribery has gone to Olympics

Correction, it's corruption that went
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 06, 2021
dimexy247:

Ok
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by themanderon: 1:20am On Aug 06, 2021
It is always the same in every Olympic year. Other countries serve their citizens medals our own country serves us embarrassment upon injury and mind you this did not start today. May God help us all.
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by ddeola: 2:30am On Aug 06, 2021
Incompetent minister in a BAD regime. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 06, 2021
pocohantas:

E still no win. Took 12th or so. Naija witches came through. Courtesy; his sister. .

grin

the girl was right afterall.
The guy went to represent his country.. You deviated from the topic and you can imagine your conclusion..
Typical of Nigerian women..
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by sukar886: 5:11am On Aug 06, 2021
This guy's are disgrace to this country, may he has use the money giving to him to buy house and range Rover for one olosho .. useless set of people
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by pocohantas(f): 6:44am On Aug 06, 2021
southniyikaye:
the girl was right afterall.
The guy went to represent his country.. You deviated from the topic and you can imagine your conclusion..
Typical of Nigerian women..

Y’all have a very low sense of humour. It is appalling to put it mildly. Or maybe it is paranoia abi guilty conscience. #pukes
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by Skodiswayze(m): 6:49am On Aug 06, 2021
swarley75:
why didn't they use that 1k$ to buy him more Jessey in the first place? Nigeria is a useless country.

General Looting in Progress in the Sport Ministry, iDan nlo lowo
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 06, 2021
pocohantas:

Y’all have a very low sense of humour. It is appalling to put it mildly. Or maybe it is paranoia abi guilty conscience. #pukes
Pele o, high sense of humor.. I know you will surely change the narrative to sarcasm.. A no wan follow u exchange banter but make una try to dey unpredictable sometimes.
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by pocohantas(f): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2021
southniyikaye:
Pele o, high sense of humor.. I know you will surely change the narrative to sarcasm.. A no wan follow u exchange banter but make una try to dey unpredictable sometimes.

Don’t blame me for your inadequacies. Have a lovely decade. wink

southniyikaye:
you people always dwell in the past forgetting even the world rotates.
Yoruba go talk say, if you use yesterday eye look masquerade, na ghost go unclothe you.. I moved on from everything last year, you too should.

You talk too much. I expected that you would have buzzed off by now. Give the advice to yourself, I honestly do not remember you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi / Morocco Earthquake: CR7 Is Providing Shelter For Victims In His Marrakesh Hotel / David Beckham And Daughter, Harper Share A Kiss. Fans React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.