Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? (9778 Views)

It’s Getting Harder To Move Out Of This Country Nowadays / Re: Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? / Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by Troubldmind: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
Help!!! I need a serious and sincere advice on leaving this country. I'll be 30 next year (single) and I have only O'level, went to university but gave up for some reasons.. Now I have about #5m and want to move, how can I pls I'm considering some of the Eastern countries like Ukraine, belarus, romania etc for studies but I don't know if it's worth it and if I can make a move to a better country from there. Someone also told me to try apply for diploma in Canada. I'm also considering the UK but I don't know if the money I have will be enough and also if my age won't be a limit. Please nairalanders come to my aid as I'm so confused right now. Thanks
Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by YeyeGbami: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
Try cyprus. Build your acc statement with that 5M.
Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by Kandeed: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
YeyeGbami:

He shouldn't even think bout it.....Cyprus is a total wrong move nothing is in there, you can't even study and work cuz jobs are not enough for their citizens in the first place so all expenses would be on his head. Eastern Europe on the other hand is another wrong move cuz EE are worse when it comes to Racism.

Left to me I've got no advice to give him other than for him to invest that amount here and make better returns monthly

17 Likes

Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by Localordinary: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
Age is not on your side for an undergraduate studies,most western schools may reject your application.

Troubldmind:
Help!!! I need a serious and sincere advice on leaving this country. I'll be 30 next year (single) and I have only O'level, went to university but gave up for some reasons.. Now I have about #5m and want to move, how can I pls I'm considering some of the Eastern countries like Ukraine, belarus, romania etc for studies but I don't know if it's worth it and if I can make a move to a better country from there. Someone also told me to try apply for diploma in Canada. I'm also considering the UK but I don't know if the money I have will be enough and also if my age won't be a limit. Please nairalanders come to my aid as I'm so confused right now. Thanks
Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by Troubldmind: 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Localordinary:
Age is not on your side for an undergraduate studies,most western schools may reject your application.

Pls what do you think I can do?
Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by Troubldmind: 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
I just want to leave this country

He shouldn't even think bout it.....Cyprus is a total wrong move nothing is in there, you can't even study and work cuz jobs are not enough for even the citizens so all expenses would be on his head. Eastern Europe on the other hand is another wrong cuz EE are worse when it comes to Racism.

Left to me I've got no advice to give him other than for him to invest that amount here and make better returns monthly [/quote]
Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by Troubldmind: 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
Cyprus? I've had the opportunity to go in the past but I changed my mind..
YeyeGbami:

2 Likes

Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by ameristu: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
Troubldmind:

Try Canada, use a canadian lawyer to help increase and quicken your chances.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
ameristu:

false, a canadian lawyer cannot help you if you dont qualify, in this case he has only o levels. Nothing lawyer can do

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kandeed:

He shouldn't even think bout it.....Cyprus is a total wrong move nothing is in there, you can't even study and work cuz jobs are not enough for even the citizens so all expenses would be on his head. Eastern Europe on the other hand is another wrong cuz EE are worse when it comes to Racism.

Left to me I've got no advice to give him other than for him to invest that amount here and make better returns monthly

First paragraph you spoke sense. Major applause for you.

Second paragraph you went NEXT LEVEL Zombie sh*t

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by Troubldmind: 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
Canada via study route or what? How do I go about it please?

ameristu:

Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by Poanan: 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
Localordinary:

Where dod u get your facts from? U stay here and decide what will happen in western countries.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by Cousin9999: 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
You could try to study nursing in UK/US/Canada. Once you do that, you're almost guaranteed a good job and citizenship or PR if you want it. They don't really care about your background.

Another option is maybe doing a CELTA cert and teaching English abroad. Your pay won't be great. But your experience will be valuable if you want to go to better places with a better salary. You can also go to school while you're there.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by Kandeed: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
iamadonis2:

First paragraph you spoke sense. Major applause for you.

Second paragraph you went NEXT LEVEL Zombie sh*t

What's Next level zombie shit?? I think you need to apply senses when talking or typing atleast in saying meaningful things

1 Like

Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by Kandeed: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
Troubldmind:
I just want to leave this country

We all wish to but you just gotta calm down and quit being too desperate. cuz desperate folks like you are easy target for swindlers n fake travel agents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by billynoni(m): 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
Rather than Europe, US e.t.c... Why not try sane African countries e.g Rwanda for less expense. You can build your base and have better chance to up to where you want.
Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by Blurpy: 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
Either you find a suitable African country to do business like Gambia, Rwanda etc to do business OR think carefully of a skill you can learn here,then migrate. 5m is just 10kUSD, when you consider ticket,house rent in your new country, feeding, papers like business permit, that money no go do for the likes of USA, Canada.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by ameristu: 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
Lagbaja88:
false, a canadian lawyer cannot help you if you dont qualify, in this case he has only o levels. Nothing lawyer can do

Are you an immigration lawyer and do you know more than a professional immigration lawyer?
Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by babakb: 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Cousin9999:
You could try to study nursing in UK/US/Canada. Once you do that, you're almost guaranteed a good job and citizenship or PR if you want it. They don't really care about your background.

Another option is maybe doing a CELTA cert and teaching English abroad. Your pay won't be great. But your experience will be valuable if you want to go to better places with a better salary. You can also go to school while you're there.

Good advice, but Native Speakers are always preferred in terms of teaching English sad sad sad

At least that is what I always see on the internet.
Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by ameristu: 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
Troubldmind:
Canada via study route or what? How do I go about it please?

Study route is a very viable option.
Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 06, 2021
ameristu:

Are you an immigration lawyer and do you know more than a professional immigration lawyer?
i have dealt with them before and have seen reviews from people who also have. All they will do for you is available on the Canada immigration website. I later did my pr myself and have guided more than 10 people so I know what i am saying. Many have paid them 4k dols and are still in Nigeria after 3 years. I repeat they cannot help you if you don’t qualify and if you qualify you can do it yourself

12 Likes

Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by Cousin9999: 1:19am On Aug 06, 2021
babakb:

Good advice, but Native Speakers are always preferred in terms of teaching English

Native speakers are of course preferred. But Nigerians (like Indians and certain other nationalities) are desirable for several reasons:

-strong demonstrated English proficiency in their nation and abroad
-English as the official language or official business/instruction language in their nation
-okay with a low salary
-comfortable living in a developing nation
-will stay for several years
-won't complain about petty things or hard work
-professional and polite

So, I'd say it's a viable option for op. And they may even end up somewhere they really like. smiley

3 Likes

Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by ameristu: 2:28am On Aug 06, 2021
Lagbaja88:
i have dealt with them before and have seen reviews from people who also have. All they will do for you is available on the Canada immigration website. I later did my pr myself and have guided more than 10 people so I know what i am saying. Many have paid them 4k dols and are still in Nigeria after 3 years. I repeat they cannot help you if you don’t qualify and if you qualify you can do it yourself

You definitely sound like someone that when people are sick you tell them not to go to a doctor, that you would prescribe what they would use and they would be fine, people are professionals for a reason, if you never got a desired result from one does not mean they are all quack.
In addition to doing your home work, consult a professional.
Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 06, 2021
ameristu:

You definitely sound like someone that when people are sick you tell them not to go to a doctor, that you would prescribe what they would use and they would be fine, people are professionals for a reason, if you never got a desired result from one does not mean they are all quack.
https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled more than 500 people have done it themselves on here, why pay someone 4k usd when the information is free on canada website. I repeat those lawyers can't help the op he has only ssce

2 Likes

Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by dasparrow: 4:15am On Aug 06, 2021
ameristu:

All the info the OP will need is on Canada's immigration website. This OP only holds a secondary School Certificate. Canada is looking for University degree holders who are professionals in their respective fields. No lawyer can help you if you don't even meet the most basic requirements as set forth by Canada immigration. This is common sense but then again, common sense is not so common.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by ameristu: 5:25am On Aug 06, 2021
dasparrow:

All the info the OP will need is on Canada's immigration website. This OP only holds a secondary School Certificate. Canada is looking for University degree holders who are professionals in their respective fields. No lawyer can help you if you don't even meet the most basic requirements as set forth by Canada immigration. This is common sense but then again, common sense is not so common.

People are limited by their knowledge, merely looking at information online doesn't mean you can actually get it done the right way until you start, if you think that most people filled the immigration forms to Canada without any assistance, then you are on your own. If you also think that having first degree or advanced education is only way to migrate to Canada then you are limited in knowledge, not knowing that Canada needs carpenters, electricians, mechanics, welders that don't require a degree then you only have urself to blame.
There are always several ways to achieve a goal, filling the forms yourself is one, doing your research and also involving a professional is another. The choice is yours.

6 Likes

Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by GreatSage: 7:01am On Aug 06, 2021
Troubldmind:
There's Poland and there's Estonia, those two will fit Ur budget and they also have little jobs.

3 Likes

Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 06, 2021
YeyeGbami:
5m for Cyprus? You be devil

6 Likes

Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 06, 2021
Kandeed:

He shouldn't even think bout it.....Cyprus is a total wrong move nothing is in there, you can't even study and work cuz jobs are not enough for their citizens in the first place so all expenses would be on his head. Eastern Europe on the other hand is another wrong move cuz EE are worse when it comes to Racism.

Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by Troubldmind: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2021
Please which one is easier and guaranteed visa considering my age?
GreatSage:

There's Poland and there's Estonia, those two will fit Ur budget and they also have little jobs.
Re: With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? by Troubldmind: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2021
Boss do you think #5m will do? And how sure is getting the visa to study nursing in the aforementioned countries considering my age?? Please I need your candid advice. Thanks

Cousin9999:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My East Africa - South Africa Tour / RYANAIR Mend Plane Window With Sellotape / Nigerians This Is Canada Right Now, Would You Still Travel If Granted Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.