Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,581 members, 7,861,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident (30239 Views)

Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma / Emilio Ballack Is Dead! Michael Ballack Son Dies / Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by lalabrother: 6:30am On Aug 06, 2021
Teenagers and doing irrational things. It's well! RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Parisian: 6:40am On Aug 06, 2021
Everything is social medial to them. Marriage crash they will say it's social media.
DOTian:

Social media videos? Dude was just taking a wild ride on a quad bike.
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 06, 2021
Tragic. That's the worst pain any parent can go through.
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Parisian: 6:41am On Aug 06, 2021
Na your case worse.
gbaskiboy:
Does it means you did not read the headline? Even the headline tell happened to the young boy at age 18
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:42am On Aug 06, 2021
Rip
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by avrilwisedata: 6:45am On Aug 06, 2021
To get money, wàhálà. Not to get na still wàhálà.
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 06, 2021
Jerryherd:
Social media videos and hype is making our youths go extreme

The pain he would feel as a father, investing 18 years, money, time, sleepiness nights

Why do you guys only think of the investment you made on a person’s life rather than the person’s life itself? Such sickening thought. Someone died for f*** sake. What has investment got to do with it?
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Onyxberyl: 7:02am On Aug 06, 2021
chiemmanuel:
he died in an accident, try to read before commenting
Oga, you sef try to comprehend before correcting.....see rhyme� He "WAS WONDERING." {perhaps when the news first broke out)
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Bashnigga(m): 7:19am On Aug 06, 2021
Lebronjames23:
ur grammar killed him cry
Lol u wicked oo...
RIP to the young Chap

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Neddyogu(m): 7:19am On Aug 06, 2021
yenereal:
I was wondering what type of sickness could kill a young boy of that age.

Did you even read the post?
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by chiemmanuel(m): 7:22am On Aug 06, 2021
Onyxberyl:

Oga, you sef try to comprehend before correcting.....see rhyme� He "WAS WONDERING." {perhaps when the news first broke out)
he should read the contents before wandering, is he from Bolton Wanderers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Akuruoulo(m): 7:52am On Aug 06, 2021
chiemmanuel:
IF WE BURY OUR PARENTS,WE BURY OUR PAST
IF WE BURY OUR CHILDREN,WE BURY OUR FUTURE, MAY WE NEVER BURY OUR FUTURE AMEN.
Very painful to lose a child, especially at that age,
Kids of that age are quite volatile and unstable,peer pressure makes them try insane things
Amen
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Onyxberyl: 8:04am On Aug 06, 2021
chiemmanuel:
he should read the contents before wandering, is he from Bolton Wanderers?
Maybe o� @bolton wanderers.
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by showafrica(m): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2021
As everything good for their country they still find a way to die... May his soul rest in peace. Here in UAR, life means nothing, 17 people died in one hour and a sitting governor called it only.

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:25am On Aug 06, 2021
Married 2008 divorced 2012..
Women are confused.. feminism would be their undoing.. I pity ballack.. shouldn't have married her at all.. na babymama be the only way out ..
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Calitoscassius(m): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2021
Quad bikes can be very lethal i tried that shit once and realised that it is more lethal than a car. I am guessing he weren't wearing a helmet and riding gear. The accident and death could have been avoided definitely.
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by yenereal(m): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2021
Neddyogu:

Did you even read the post?

I did. When it was first posted (not this one), it wasn't stated what killed him. So, I, like others thought it was sickness. Now I started wondering what kind of sickness could have killed an 18-year old. Now that it's confirmed that it was a bike accident, I'm relieved of my initial thought. Do you understand?
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by yenereal(m): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2021
Kemight15:

Are you allergic to reading

No. When it was first posted (not this one), it wasn't stated what killed him. So, I, like others thought it was sickness. Now I started wondering what kind of sickness could have killed an 18-year old. Now that it's confirmed that it was a bike accident, I'm relieved of my initial thought. Do you understand?
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by yenereal(m): 9:19am On Aug 06, 2021
chiemmanuel:
he died in an accident, try to read before wondering

I read it. When it was first posted (not this one), it wasn't stated what killed him. So, I, like others thought it was sickness. Now I started wondering what kind of sickness could have killed an 18-year old. Now that it's confirmed that it was a bike accident, I'm relieved of my initial thought. Do you understand?
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by yenereal(m): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Does it means you did not read the headline? Even the headline tell happened to the young boy at age 18

I did. When it was first posted (not this thread), it wasn't stated what killed him. So, I, like others thought it was sickness. Now I started wondering what kind of sickness could have killed an 18-year old. Now that it's confirmed that it was a bike accident, I'm relieved of my initial thought. Do you understand?
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by KingDash: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2021
make e come adopt me.
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Neddyogu(m): 10:12am On Aug 06, 2021
yenereal:

I did. When it was first posted (not this one), it wasn't stated what killed him. So, I, like others thought it was sickness. Now I started wondering what kind of sickness could have killed an 18-year old. Now that it's confirmed that it was a bike accident, I'm relieved of my initial thought. Do you understand?

K. Didn't know there was an earlier post on the subject. Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by chiemmanuel(m): 10:54am On Aug 06, 2021
yenereal:

I read it. When it was first posted (not this one), it wasn't stated what killed him. So, I, like others thought it was sickness. Now I started wondering what kind of sickness could have killed an 18-year old. Now that it's confirmed that it was a bike accident, I'm relieved of my initial thought. Do you understand?
that's ok, you explained with a cool head, but you can edit your post to avoid unnecessary questions..... Kudos

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by jevic(m): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Rip to the dead
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
So sad condolences to his family at this time Ballack was a great player in his prime and served his country well
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
Poor guy, father be consoled, hope he has other kids.
See why its good to marry early, see father and son looking like siblings.
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Craggybogg: 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
I really pity Michael Ballack, the Man has lost so many things, numerous Trophies now he has lost his son?
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Kemight15: 12:05am On Aug 07, 2021
yenereal:

No. When it was first posted (not this one), it wasn't stated what killed him. So, I, like others thought it was sickness. Now I started wondering what kind of sickness could have killed an 18-year old. Now that it's confirmed that it was a bike accident, I'm relieved of my initial thought. Do you understand?
Oh! I'm sorry for my harsh and uninformed response to you, glad about your cool, calm and matured response, I take back my earlier post

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by sylve11: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sad one. Journey well Emilio Ballack. sad cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup / Russia 2018: Spain Blacklist Fabregas, Alonso, Morata Form Squad (See Full List) / President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.