Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,265 members, 7,842,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out (558 Views)

To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH / Punishment for not following YHWH in the Old Testament / DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by NEWBIN: 7:38am On Aug 06, 2021
WHO IS JESUS?

OLD TESTAMENT -
NEW TESTAMENT

Genesis 1:1 (God is the Creator)
- John 1:3-10
(Jesus is the Creator)

Genesis 17:1 (The Almighty is God)
- Rev. 1:8
(Jesus is the Almighty)

Exodus 3:14 (The "I am" is God)
- John 8:58
(Jesus is the "I am"wink

Deut. 10:17(The Lord of Lords is God)
- Rev. 19:16
(Jesus is Lord of Lords)

Psalms 18:31 (The Rock is God)
- I Corinthians
10:4 (Jesus is the Rock)

Psalms 146:10 (God shall reign forever)
- Luke 1:33
(Jesus will reign forever)

Isaiah 40:11 (The Shepherd is God)
- John 10:16
(Jesus is the Shepherd)

Isaiah 41:14 (The Redeemer is God)
- Luke 1:68
(Jesus is the Redeemer)

Isaiah 43:10 (God said, “I am he”)
- John 8:24
(Jesus said, “I am he”)

Isaiah 43:10,11 (God is the Saviour)
- Luke 2:11
(Jesus is the Saviour)

Isaiah 43:15 (The Holy One is God)
- Acts 3:14
(Jesus is the Holy One)

Isaiah 43:15(God is King of Israel)
- Matt.
27:37(Jesus is King of Israel)

Isaiah 45:21 (The One Saviour is God)
- Acts 4:12
(Jesus is the One Saviour)

Isaiah 43:10,11(God is the only Saviour)
- Titus 1:4
(Jesus is the only Saviour)

Isa, 44:6(The first and last is God)
- Rev. 1:8,22:13
(Jesus is first and last)

Isa. 44:6 (The King of Israel is God)
- John 1:49
(Jesus is King of Israel)

Isa. 45:23(Every knee must bow-God)
- Phil. 2:10-11
(Every knee must bow-Jesus)

Jeremiah 31:32 (God, the One Husband)
- II Cor.11:2
(Jesus-The One Husband)

Zechariah 12:10 (They pierced me - God)
- John19:34
(They pierced Jesus)

Zechariah 14:4-5 (God is coming)
- Matthew 25:31
(Jesus is coming)

Malachi 1:6 (The One Master is God)
- Matthew 23:8
(Jesus is the One Master)

Malachi 2:10 (God is the Father)
- John 14:5-9,Isaiah 9:6,
(Jesus is the Father)

Glory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by Ammishaddai: 7:42am On Aug 06, 2021
True talk Op . The revelation of who God is finally getting to masses. Hallelujah cool
Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by NEWBIN: 7:54am On Aug 06, 2021
Ammishaddai:
True talk Op . The revelation of who God is finally getting to masses. Hallelujah cool

Glory
Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by criuze(m): 7:58am On Aug 06, 2021
Praise God

1 Like

Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by NEWBIN: 8:15am On Aug 06, 2021
criuze:
Praise God

Glory

1 Like

Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by criuze(m): 8:19am On Aug 06, 2021
NEWBIN:

Glory

Permit me to copy this for reference

1 Like

Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by eplanning: 9:29am On Aug 06, 2021
Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am YAHUAH; and beside me there is no saviour.

FLEE IDOLATRY.

1 Like

Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by NEWBIN: 9:51am On Aug 06, 2021
eplanning:
Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am YAHUAH; and beside me there is no saviour.

FLEE IDOLATRY.

Titus 1:4
To Titus, a true son in our common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior.

Study parrarelism

1 Like

Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by GardenOfGod(m): 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
God was worshiped by 24 Elders and beasts in Heaven Rev. 4:9-11
Jesus was worshiped by 24 Elders and the beasts in Heaven Rev. 5:9-13

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by eplanning: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
NEWBIN:

Titus 1:4
To Titus, a true son in our common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior.

Study parrarelism

He is but he is not equal to the Father. There is none beside the Father as Saviour. I know about parallelisms... we see it all over christianity in relation to ancient pagan customs. Trinity doctrine for instance goes all the way back to Egypt and babylonian pagan religion.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by eplanning: 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
GardenOfGod:

People go to the courts and worship the judge bowing down. They go to the Oba's palace and worship bowing down.
That's what that scripture is referring to. The elders worshipped the Lamb who was given (by YAH) authority, glory, honour and an everlasting kingdom.

Yes, HE WAS GIVEN...

Revelation 5:12
[12]Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain, to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by GardenOfGod(m): 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
eplanning:

People go to the courts and worship the judge bowing down. They go to the Oba's palace and worship bowing down.
That's what that scripture is referring to. The elders worshipped the Lamb who was given (by YAH) authority, glory, honour and an everlasting kingdom.

Yes, HE WAS GIVEN...

[12]Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain, to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
24 Elders in HEAVEN WORSHIPED JESUS... TEN THOUSANDS TIMES THOUSANDS, AND THOUSAND OF THOUSANDS WORSHIPED HIM IN HEAVEN.....
YOUR own mortal worship is insignificant my friend.

1 Like

Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by GardenOfGod(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2021

God is a Man of War... Exo. 15:3
Jesus is a man of War (makes War) Rev. 19:11

God has Armies... Joel. 2:11, 1 Sam. 17:45.
Jesus has Armies... Rev. 19:13-14

God used the Voice of an Angel to communicate... Gen. 22:11-12
Jesus will use the voice of an Angel to communicate... 1Thess. 4:16

1 Like

Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by Janosky: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
GardenOfGod:

How many persons do you "GardenOfGod" worship?
How many Gods do you have?
Pagan deities devotees everywhere
grin grin
Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by Janosky: 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
GardenOfGod:

24 Elders in HEAVEN WORSHIPED JESUS... TEN THOUSANDS TIMES THOUSANDS, AND THOUSAND OF THOUSANDS WORSHIPED HIM IN HEAVEN.....
Was your Gods slain?
Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by GardenOfGod(m): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
GardenOfGod:

NOTICE THE SIMILARITIES BETWEEN GOD AND JESUS IN DESCRIPTION

DESCRIPTION OF JESUS IN REVELATION 1:12-16
12 And I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
13 and in the midst of the seven candlesticks One like unto the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the breast with a golden girdle.
14 His head and His hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes were as a flame of fire;
15 and His feet like unto fine brass, as though they burned in a furnace,
and His voice as the sound of many waters.
16 And He had in His right hand seven stars, and out of His mouth went a sharp twoedged sword, and His countenance shone as the sun shineth in his strength.

DESCRIPTION OF GOD (ANCIENT OF DAYS) IN DANIEL 7:9-10
9 “I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of Days sat down, whose garment was white as snow and the hair of His head like the pure wool. His throne was like the fiery flame, and His wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before Him.
Thousand thousands ministered unto Him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before Him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened

1 Like

Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by Janosky: 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
GardenOfGod:

NOTICE THE SIMILARITIES BETWEEN GOD AND JESUS IN DESCRIPTION

DESCRIPTION OF JESUS IN REVELATION 1:12-16
12 And I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
13 and in the midst of the seven candlesticks One like unto the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the breast with a golden girdle.
14 His head and His hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes were as a flame of fire;
15 and His feet like unto fine brass, as though they burned in a furnace,
and His voice as the sound of many waters.
16 And He had in His right hand seven stars, and out of His mouth went a sharp twoedged sword, and His countenance shone as the sun shineth in his strength.

DESCRIPTION OF GOD (ANCIENT OF DAYS) IN DANIEL 7:9-10
9 “I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of Days sat down, whose garment was white as snow and the hair of His head like the pure wool. His throne was like the fiery flame, and His wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before Him.
Thousand thousands ministered unto Him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before Him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened
For your mind grin
Continue DECEIVING yourself
Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by GardenOfGod(m): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
Janosky:

Was your Gods slain?

Janosky:

How many persons do you "GardenOfGod" worship?
How many Gods do you have?
Pagan deities devotees everywhere
grin grin

Janosky:

For your mind grin
Continue DECEIVING yourself
Do you know how to solve a problem? You go to the taproot and deal with it. Then the problem will be forever solved.

I don't want to join issues with you, if I were to, I would ignore you and focus on the teachings of the WatchTower, which is the root cause of your insanity.

................here's your source...................
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷RUSSELLISM÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

SOME OF THEIR FALSE AND FOOLISH PREDICTIONS:
"Our Lord, the appointed King, is now present, since October 1874, A.D., according to the testimony of the prophets, to those who have ears to hear it: and the formal inauguration of his kingly office dates from April 1878, A.D., and the first work of the Kingdom, as shown by our Lord, in his parables and prophecy (the gathering of his elect), is now in progress. 'The dead in Christ shall rise first,' explained the Lord through the Apostles; and the resurrection of the Church shall be in a moment"
(The Battle of Armageddon, Studies in the Scriptures Series IV, 1897, page 62)

1 Like

Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by Janosky: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
eplanning:

Yes, HE WAS GIVEN...

Revelation 3:12 & Matthew 4:10, Jesus says you're correct.
Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by bingbagbo(m): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Do you know how to solve a problem? You go to the taproot and deal with it. Then the problem will be forever solved.

I don't want to join issues with you, if I were to, I would ignore you and focus on the teachings of the WatchTower, which is the root cause of your insanity.
So excuse me!!!

Thanks for ignoring the Anti-christs bro

1 Like

Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by Janosky: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
GardenOfGod:

So excuse me!!!

Until you prove that Revelation 3:12 & Matthew 4:10 the words of Jesus you reject in your own Bible was written by JWs, you are yarning GIBBERISH. grin

1 Like

Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by GardenOfGod(m): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
Janosky:

Until you prove that Revelation 3:12 & Matthew 4:10 the words of Jesus you reject in your own Bible was written by JWs, you are yarning GIBBERISH. grin
Janosky:

Is this thread's topic in any way connected to any JWs publication?

Is what you typed up there spoken by Jesus Christ @ Revelation 3:12 & Matthew 4:10?

You really proven you lack SENSE.

grin grin
............... WATCHTOWER ROBOT..............

"Surely there is not the slightest room for doubt in the mind of a truly consecrated child of God that the Lord Jesus Christ is present and has been since 1974 . . ." (The Watchtower, January 1, 1924, page 5).

I can only respond to WatchTower publications and not to you because you are their ROBOT!!!
Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by Janosky: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
GardenOfGod:

................here's your source...................

"Our Lord, the appointed King, is now present, since October 1874, A.D., according to the testimony of the prophets, to those who have ears to hear it: and the formal inauguration of his kingly office dates from April 1878, A.D., and the first work of the Kingdom, as shown by our Lord, in his parables and prophecy (the gathering of his elect), is now in progress. 'The dead in Christ shall rise first,' explained the Lord through the Apostles; and the resurrection of the Church shall be in a moment"
(The Battle of Armageddon, Studies in the Scriptures Series IV, 1897, page 62)

This is the source of your insanity. Deal with that!
Is this thread's topic in any way connected to any JWs publication?

Is what you typed up there spoken by Jesus Christ @ Revelation 3:12 & Matthew 4:10?

You really proven you lack SENSE.

grin grin
Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by GardenOfGod(m): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
eplanning:

Stop beating around the bush. This is not about being moral or sinful. We are dealing with proper scriptural interpretation here. And you christians are preaching falsehood and promoting IDOLATRY.

"Therefore we may confidently expect that 1925 will remark the return of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the faithful prophets of old, particularly those named by the Apostle in Hebrews chapter eleven, to the condition of human perfection" (Millions Now Living Will Never Die, 1920, page 90). (The Watchtower, January 1, 1924, page 5).

I can only respond to WatchTower publications and not to you because you are their ROBOT!!!

DEAL WITH YOUR FALSE PREDICTIONS AND PROPERTIES FIRST BEFORE YOU COME BACK AND TALK TO ME
Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by Janosky: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
GardenOfGod:

[/b]
"The date of the close of that battle is definitely marked in Scripture as October, 1914. It is already in progress, its beginning date from October 1874" (The Watchtower, January 15, 1892, page 22) (The Watchtower, January 1, 1924, page 5).

You reject the holy Scriptures Matt 4:10 & Rev 3:12 and expose your bigotry.
Bros, continue grin grin

Afterall, 1 Samuel 16:6, the prophet Samuel made a FALSE prophecy.
2 Samuel 7:2-4,14, the prophet Nathan made a FALSE prophecy.
Matthew 26:31-35, the disciples failed the tests of scriptures and failed Jesus Christ too.
No be new thing.
But,
What is the message of the Bible rebuking the fictitious claim for this thread's topic?
Matthew 4:10 & Revelation 3:12.

Continue derailing this thread.

You, GardenofGod have already proven you lack SENSE
grin
Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by eplanning: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
Janosky:

Revelation 3:12 & Matthew 4:10, Jesus says you lack SENSE
You are sick and in need of help.

GardenOfGod:

Worship as used here doesn't mean MESSIAH is replacing the Most High YAH. The Greek word used in the passage is proskynēsousin from where you get the English prostrate. It refers to obeisance, to bow or go on your knees in reverence. It doesn't mean that MESSIAH is taking the place of the Most High Creator. REPENT.

This is worship according to those passages.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by GardenOfGod(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
eplanning:

Worship as used here doesn't mean MESSIAH is replacing the Most High YAH. The Greek word used in the passage is proskynēsousin from where you get the English prostrate. It refers to obeisance, to bow or go on your knees in reverence. It doesn't mean that MESSIAH is taking the place of the Most High Creator. REPENT.

Did you read chapter 4 of Revelation?
Like I said earlier, your mortal sinful worship is insignificant compared to the 24 Elders and Thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands.
Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by Janosky: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
eplanning:

Correct.
Matthew 4:10 (compare Mark 12:29-30) is immutable and sacrosanct.
Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by GardenOfGod(m): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
Janosky:

Correct.
Matthew 4:10 (compare Mark 12:29-30) is immutable and sacrosanct.
eplanning:

You are sick and in need of help.

WATCHTOWER ROBOT EVERYWHERE
Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by eplanning: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Did you read chapter 4 of Revelation?
Like I said earlier, your mortal sinful worship is insignificant compared to the 24 Elders and Thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands.

Stop beating around the bush. This is not about being moral or sinful. We are dealing with proper scriptural interpretation here. And you christians are preaching falsehood and promoting IDOLATRY.
Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by eplanning: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
GardenOfGod:

WATCHTOWER ROBOT EVERYWHERE

Sorry I'm not JW... A little careful observation will reveal that to you. But I know you're only interested in pushing the lies you were taught irrespective.
Re: Yhwh And Jesus Parrarels In The Bible; Check It Out by GardenOfGod(m): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
eplanning:

Sorry I'm not JW... A little careful observation will reveal that to you. But I know you're only interested in pushing the lies you were taught irrespective.
What Lie was I thaught and what truth were you taught?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jehovah And Allah Are In Trouble / Water Baptism Is A Swimming Exercise- Dr Abel Damina / Why It's Very Important To Be Righteous/Holy (slavery Related)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.