Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,099 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures (36571 Views)

Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures / Aneke twins, Chidiebere and Chidinma share beautiful make-up pictures / Aneke Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma, Celebrate Their Birthday In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Businesslist: 10:32am On Aug 06, 2021
Shared with Caption ...

A big thanks to Almighty God, We are + 1 Today... Happy Birthday to us.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/realchidimmaaneke/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Bigredmachine: 10:35am On Aug 06, 2021
Fine girls

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by lkillbrokehoes: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Fine girls
You say

167 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by hybrid11(m): 10:45am On Aug 06, 2021
Every year?? They don't even have 20 movies each
Op are they married with kids or every year u remember their Bday

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Onyi22(f): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2021
hybrid11:
Every year?? They don't even have 20 movies each
Op are they married with kids or every year u remember their Bday
Bad belle, they are not responsible for your misfortune and misery Ok?
Allow them to celebrate their lives weather married or single, Not when they die now you will rush in here to type your Useless RIP lipsrsealed

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Onyi22(f): 11:00am On Aug 06, 2021
hybrid11:

Hahaha
How was business last night? Hope the client paid u well or u still d collect 1.5k naira per night grin grin
My dear business will boom once you show with a good amount of cash cheesy

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by hybrid11(m): 11:02am On Aug 06, 2021
Onyi22:

My dear business will boom once you show with a good amount of cash cheesy
Don't worry, I gat you cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by ellagabs(f): 11:09am On Aug 06, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Fine girls

you don't mean it

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 06, 2021
seems these ones don do surgery cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Bigredmachine: 11:15am On Aug 06, 2021
ellagabs:

you don't mean it

Yes they are fine girls... After all e no get the one wey u or any other person fit create...

31 Likes

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Bigredmachine: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
You say

Hmmmm wetin u come mean now
Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by TheEnygma(m): 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
hybrid11:

Hahaha
How was business last night? Hope the client paid u well or u still d collect 1.5k naira per night grin grin
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by fati2001(m): 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lollittaa:
seems these ones don do surgery cheesy

my love.

1 Like

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by ellagabs(f): 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Yes they are fine girls... After all e no get the one wey u or any other person fit create...

True talk sha

10 Likes

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by shadfoye: 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
Open Letter To Government of Nigeria.

CC:President rtd.General Mohammed Buhari of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
CC:Prof. Pastor Osinbajo (VP Nigeria)
CC:President Nigerian house of Senate & head and leaders Nigerian of house of Repsentative

Dear Political jobbers,
I brings good tidings from all the similar minds like me and mostly especially the most high God who owns today,tomorrow and future.
What brings this write-up today could be termed ''RIDICULE''.
What baffles me was when white man here in Europe told me yesterday in the church where i whorshipped,when we asked to introduce ourself and i said from Nigeria. Guess wot? He replied affirmatively, ''Fantastically Corrupt country, Nigeria'' and i could not get myself together since yesterday not knowing that they 're thinking i'm from other country as a result of my positive contributions in the societies i'm residing.

Please,for goodness sake who did will offended that everything turns higlydypiglidy? A country for tourist's destination, a nation of enviable position in the commit of Nations, a nation of abundant wealth of natural resources, a nations whose currency higly valued before '80s,a nations of repute and talented gladiators abroad and at home, a country whose Super/Green eagles brings its citizens difference dead when on the field of play,a country so called giant of Africa.

Can't our so called leaders leave behind politics,etnicity, Nepoticism and religeous animosty and fix this degenerated country that's gradually going into extint?
If this so called Nigeria ,not conducive for past and incumbent parading themselves as leaders, who then whom they have been governed upon?
Let Nigerian consititution of 1999 formulated by military junta be looked into throughly and neccessary adjustment carry out with patrotism.(And if possible make politics less attractive so that killing during elections will be bygone).
Assemble all brillant brains non-political to sit at table to profer suggestion solutions to restore peace and tranquility.
Government appointees like head agencies must know when to reply media critics becos its unfourtunate, everytime i see on pages of media outlets their replies fuel instead to dose tensions.
Government should Stop arresting people fighting for regional freedom,once it does not affect destructions of life and properties. If the country get it right all agitations will die naturally.

Infrastructure facilities should vivdly look into to give rooms for creating jobs and reduce unemployment amongst the youths.
Nigeria name is dwinling amongst countries of the world. And Nigeria can not afford anothet etnicity war. Please act and do something now....

2 Likes

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by BigDawsNet: 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
How do you know who's your wife if she has a twin sister.?

Pinch one of them..

One will blush and other is the wife

God bless you guys!
Congratulations kiss

2 Likes

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by slawormiir: 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Kingpele(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
Happy birthday my guy onyeka emeka

sisters ,knew them personally when growing up in 042,very nice and jovial twins ,God bless your new age

5 Likes

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by ThickSharon123(f): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
Beautiful girls.

3 Likes

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Chrisbenn(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
Wow so sweet

1 Like

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
fati2001:

my love.
get lost angry

2 Likes

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Jerryherd: 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
Why dem con do face like who dey poo poo

2 Likes

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Jesse6(m): 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
I thougt they were related to Mercy John
Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Taiwojon(m): 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
Good.

Listen
Spiritual birthday in the Lord is greater than earthy birthday.

Repent today
Make Jesus your savior, for why should you perish after Jesus has already died your death

Repent, turn away from sins and lives

3 Likes

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Abujaexpress: 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Fine girls
Fine because of height?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures / Rotimi Alakija aka DJ Xclusive: Is He Cutest Nigerian Male Celebrity? / Moet Abebe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Sexy Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.