Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,912 members, 7,852,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes (33544 Views)

Wizkid Celebrates 33rd Birthday Today / Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today / Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 07, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Let's settle this once and for all.

Who's the real niggarrr?
Like for Wizkid
Share for Davido

You done dey demonstrate your mentools this morning

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by Jack14(m): 7:09am On Aug 07, 2021
cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by tishbite41(m): 7:10am On Aug 07, 2021
Ndi Wizzy vs Tatibiji gang
Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by Jaysnowkid: 7:13am On Aug 07, 2021
Always solidly behind you my nigga. Soar higher the big Wiz. ♥️♥️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by Christaks(m): 7:14am On Aug 07, 2021
Jack14:
cool

Actually there was a glitch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by Christaks(m): 7:15am On Aug 07, 2021

Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by Pweetiedude(m): 7:16am On Aug 07, 2021
Whom God has blessed, let no man curse. Greater height Machala.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by Christaks(m): 7:17am On Aug 07, 2021
Ticket did not sell out, there was a glitch on their system. Confirmed by O2 themselves via twitter. But he will still sell it out sha, but not in 12 minutes.

Jack14:
cool

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by haslaw(m): 7:17am On Aug 07, 2021
HeadNigga:
This guy is now a living legend. Davido too na legend.
Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by seproperties(m): 7:17am On Aug 07, 2021
timesup234:
So he can go sing breast and yansh. Rubbish
. Yes ,Songs about breast and yansh with Rubbish is a Gold mine .Any reasonable musician that truly needs money sings about that ...

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by Morenikeji090(m): 7:18am On Aug 07, 2021
Lol can burna boy ticket sold out for 12mins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by haslaw(m): 7:18am On Aug 07, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Nice.

Actually, some of us go to such gatherings primarily cause they present an opportunity to network with other Nigerians in a relaxed setting.

Black belle
Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by Aidejay(m): 7:20am On Aug 07, 2021
Christaks:

Actually there was a glitch.
yeah, the tickets actually sold out in 2-5 minutes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by Aidejay(m): 7:23am On Aug 07, 2021
nairalee:
I don't know any of Wizkid recent songs. Maybe it's me but I think Wizkid is more popular than his songs

SEE THIS ONE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by Aidejay(m): 7:31am On Aug 07, 2021
timesup234:
So he can go sing breast and yansh. Rubbish
so u never hear smile, blessed, Gyrate, ease your mind, reckless, piece of me, jah bless me, Lagos vibes, fake love, bad energy, g love, BSG.
It's the ones with breast and yansh that you know, because na wetin una dey hear.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by EmmaLege: 7:36am On Aug 07, 2021
12mins Choi cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by SmartPolician: 7:39am On Aug 07, 2021
Wizkid has made a name for himself in the industry. But I don't understand what he sings these days.

I think the last reasonable song this young man sang was those from the Ojuelegba album. Apparently, he has run out of ideas. Congratulations to him anyways.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by SEGLIZ: 7:44am On Aug 07, 2021
KingRex1:
So little fun facts about the 02 arena.

The arena has the second-highest seating capacity of any indoor venue in the United Kingdom, behind the Manchester Arena, and in 2008 was the world's busiest music arena.
As of 2020, the O2 Arena was still the busiest music arena in the world in terms of ticket sales.

It has a seating capacity of 20,000.
Only 7 artists in history have sold out tickets in less than 15mins. They include; Rolling Stones, Spice girls, Beyonce, Rihanna, Monty Parton, Gary Balowe and recently, Wizkid.

Wizkid is set to make about 700 million naira from these ticket.
Generating 700million naira in 12 minutes! Crazy!!
the pandemic protocol is in full effect in the UK, so I don't see that arena getting filled to its capacity.

the protocol aided the sale as there will be minimal space hence the rush.

still on still am happy for wizi at the least he is one of the few making us proud as against our politicians and internet fraud stars everywhere.

if you want to be Great celebrate great achievers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 07, 2021
Sold Out? The tickets were obviously bought by merchants or ticketing companies. This boy thrives on media publicity.......An average artiste calling himself a "wizkid"

I think mother nature has a way
of packaging people the way they package themselves. He will perhaps look youngish, bland and sing alike for the rest of his life unless he changes his name. 'Big Wizzy' he has experimented with should be ideal.

On the whole he is a stupid boy, he knows it.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by Aidejay(m): 7:51am On Aug 07, 2021
Christaks:
Ticket did not sell out, there was a glitch on their system. Confirmed by O2 themselves via twitter. But he will still sell it out sha, but not in 12 minutes.

there were 2 ticket categories, priority and general. Priority was on sale on Wednesday and it sold out already.
General went on sale yesterday and within 12 hours all the tickets went out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by Myer(m): 7:53am On Aug 07, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Nice.

Actually, some of us go to such gatherings primarily cause they present an opportunity to network with other Nigerians in a relaxed setting.

True.
There are different categories of audience;
1. Those who came cos they are die hard wizkid fans
2. Those who came cos they are new in town and wizkid presents a good opportunity for a great experience.
3. Business men and corporate bodies looking to contact wizkid management for mutual benefits.
4. Individuals who see an opportunity to network (where you belong).
5.Haters (* clears throat* Davido fans) hoping the show will flop.
6. Bloggers, Youtubers and Press hoping to catch the event live and capture on their sites,blogs, channels, etc..
7. And those who just want to give their significant others a treat.
8. Those who just want to have a good time.

Now what makes a Wizkid concert special is the fact that you'll get the whole package.
Wizkid's best songs catalogue and special guest appearances.

Not your regular average show.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by omoadeleye(m): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2021
900warriorz:
Una no dey sleep for here?

What do you mean? Do you just start using a phone to browse?

Or what is your business with others if they are not sleeping.
Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by Aidejay(m): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2021
WordsonMarble:
Sold Out?
Yes! Sold out. There is nothing you can type or say to change that.
You obviously thrive on the idea that you think your opinion matter. Words on marble my ass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:03am On Aug 07, 2021
nairalee:
I don't know any of Wizkid recent songs. Maybe it's me but I think Wizkid is more popular than his songs

You've got a point there.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by Kingdavidonline: 8:08am On Aug 07, 2021
Wizkid is a boss.am king david.if you want to build strong relationship with God.follow me up
Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 07, 2021
Aidejay:

Yes! Sold out. There is nothing you can type or say to change that.
You obviously thrive on the idea that you think your opinion matters. Words on marble my ass.

You're looking for a fight, but you won't get it.

There's a time and season for everything, your artiste is now longer the 'rave of the moment' and he's not evergreen. All that remains is publicity.
Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by Johnkc11: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2021
Elzakzaky:
He is no longer a kid
wizbig
Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by cunny88(m): 8:15am On Aug 07, 2021
I tot he changed his name to bigwiz or something
Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by 900warriorz: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2021
omoadeleye:

What do you mean? Do you just start using a phone to browse?

Or what is your business with others if they are not sleeping.
lo lo la, para ran a paa uhn tongue

Re: Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes by olagbola45(m): 8:25am On Aug 07, 2021
nairalee:

It shows you are not alive

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga / Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child / Denrele Strikes A Pose In Agbada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.