Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Apostle Suleiman Oppressing A Man That Called Him Out For Fake Money Miracle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleiman Oppressing A Man That Called Him Out For Fake Money Miracle (434 Views)

Abuja Police Detain Youtuber For Criticising Apostle Suleman’s ‘money Miracle’ / Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleiman Oppressing A Man That Called Him Out For Fake Money Miracle by Truthserum: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2021
Recall that a few days ago there was a viral video of apostle johnson suleiman conjuring money into people's phones in the US and Auchi. Well a man called all that a charade and the "man of God" has now used his police influence to invite the man for questioning and also threatening litigation. This time though the man is ready with his lawyers

Re: Apostle Suleiman Oppressing A Man That Called Him Out For Fake Money Miracle by Aonkuuse(m): 8:18am On Aug 07, 2021
Some people will stand on the alter and insult a president anyhow but cannot stand a little criticism. Nigerians and hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman Oppressing A Man That Called Him Out For Fake Money Miracle by rexlims(m): 8:19am On Aug 07, 2021
So men god of men...hmmmm.
With all d problems bedevilling our nation Nigeria, until they are able to command boko haram to get annihilated, rogue politicians to disappear from Nigeria and other bad things happening to this country, I will never fall for their antics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleiman Oppressing A Man That Called Him Out For Fake Money Miracle by rexlims(m): 8:19am On Aug 07, 2021
So many god of men...hmmmm.
With all d problems bedevilling our nation Nigeria, until they are able to command boko haram to get annihilated, rogue politicians to disappear from Nigeria and other bad things happening to this country, I will never fall for their antics.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Oppressing A Man That Called Him Out For Fake Money Miracle by Offpointng: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2021
Aonkuuse:
Some people will stand on the alter and insult a president anyhow but cannot stand a little criticism. Nigerians and hypocrisy

Chizua... There's a big difference btwn Critics and lying against someone inorder to plunder his image
Re: Apostle Suleiman Oppressing A Man That Called Him Out For Fake Money Miracle by Aonkuuse(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2021
What is your definition of lying Prove that the miracle was real
Offpointng:

Chizua... There's a big difference btwn Critics and lying against someone inorder to plunder his image
Re: Apostle Suleiman Oppressing A Man That Called Him Out For Fake Money Miracle by shadeyinka(m): 10:36am On Aug 07, 2021
If money moved through SMS alerts, they can be traced.
Whoever is the liar will be exposed!
Re: Apostle Suleiman Oppressing A Man That Called Him Out For Fake Money Miracle by Truthserum: 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
I just hope that the same way abba kyari was exposed so will this acp y y abubakar who the suleman is using to oppress the youtuber

(1) (Reply)

OPM Founder, Chibuzor Chinyere Hands Cash Gifts To Commercial S£X Workers / The ‘spirit Husband’ Gave Her Money. / ‘gone By 2040’: Why Some Religions Are Declining In Canada Faster Than Ever(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.