Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Married Ugliest Man In Uganda? See Her Condition After 7 Years With Him (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Married Ugliest Man In Uganda? See Her Condition After 7 Years With Him (pics) (3661 Views)

My Condition After Bringing Someone To Live With Me / See Former World's "Ugliest Woman" Who Made A Living Out Of Her Ugliness / Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Ugliest Man In Uganda? See Her Condition After 7 Years With Him (pics) by Hermzou: 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Love can be defined in a variety of ways depending on individual's point of view. When some people are asked to describe love, they will say it is blind due to various reasons such as age, money, beauty, and so on, but when others are asked, they will say that love isn't blind; love tends to attract women faster when money is involved.
The case of Kate Namanda who made the connection with the ugliest man in the world is exceptional. She never got married for looks or for money, her husband is ugly and poor.
A woman from her point of view claimed that she loved the ugliest man in the world known as Godfrey Baguma, but popularly called Sebabi. At this modern age, there are so many false loves everywhere. Most women want to marry a handsome man while most slay queens don't care about looks but the size of a man's pocket.
He's a shoemaker, but he has so many small jobs. He can do anything to make money. He entered a contest to show how ugly he is to make money. He won the award and was named the ugliest man in the world. He never cared what people say since he received money for his cash strapped family.
This man suffers from a disease called "fibryodysplasia". The disease makes his head and face bigger than a normal human head. A lot of people condemn him because of his looks, but he doesn't care. He is so focused on getting the money to support his family. He was initially married but the woman left him with 2 children.
It was understood that Kate gone into hiding with Godfrey when she developed feelings for him for over 4 years. She says her family members were looking everywhere for her, not knowing that she was with her lover.
She says if they had known that she wanted to marry Godfrey, they would never have agreed. So, she ran away with her love and she conceived a child with him. Soon after giving birth, they informed her family and they were all left speechless and left her to marry him.
He was 47 when he married Kate Namanda, who was a beautiful 30-year-old young woman. It's normal to think about the challenges the two would face in their marriage. She is criticized by her family and others every day of her life.
This is their condition after 7 years of marriage:
The duos are still married after 7 years of marriage, and Godfrey makes money from a lot of things he can do to support his family. He sings and earns money from public appearances. People pay to see the ugliest man in the world, and he also plays comedy.
The couple married in 2013 and they now have 6 children. Their marriage was attended by a number of people, so Godfrey again seized the opportunity to earn some money. He demanded 4,000 Ugandan shilling for anyone who wanted to enter the room.
The most essential take home message is that real love is blind, and that following your instinct is a great thing to do. Don't be bullied into a relationship or forced into it. Money and beauty are misleading, so don't be drawn to them as a woman.

Is it wise for her to marry this man?

Your opinion...

Source : https://gh.opera.news/gh/en/sex-relationship/1fa783bbd1c59b7f9506b0830f731292

Re: Married Ugliest Man In Uganda? See Her Condition After 7 Years With Him (pics) by daddytime(m): 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
Oh wow....

Congratulations to them.

E don tey wey I know say women get mind well well.

6 Likes

Re: Married Ugliest Man In Uganda? See Her Condition After 7 Years With Him (pics) by fourboys: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: Married Ugliest Man In Uganda? See Her Condition After 7 Years With Him (pics) by tillaman(m): 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sebabi

1 Like

Re: Married Ugliest Man In Uganda? See Her Condition After 7 Years With Him (pics) by lilvicky68(m): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
Omo..
It's like love is blind oh

1 Like

Re: Married Ugliest Man In Uganda? See Her Condition After 7 Years With Him (pics) by Prosperous111(m): 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
Omo love is a very beautiful and eye blinded thing shocked

1 Like

Re: Married Ugliest Man In Uganda? See Her Condition After 7 Years With Him (pics) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
Looks like his head is undergoing metamorphosis. God have mercy.
Re: Married Ugliest Man In Uganda? See Her Condition After 7 Years With Him (pics) by DaddyRochie1642: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hope those children are truly that man's own, or should he be advised to do DNA for those Kids.

2 Likes

Re: Married Ugliest Man In Uganda? See Her Condition After 7 Years With Him (pics) by Wawelexy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Any action from that particular gender does not intrigues me any longer....
Re: Married Ugliest Man In Uganda? See Her Condition After 7 Years With Him (pics) by Vision4God: 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
God help them.
Re: Married Ugliest Man In Uganda? See Her Condition After 7 Years With Him (pics) by mytime24(f): 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
d wife get sense

No fear or wahala of side chic cheesy
Re: Married Ugliest Man In Uganda? See Her Condition After 7 Years With Him (pics) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Mehn if I ever see this guy for night I go japa like usain bolt cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Married Ugliest Man In Uganda? See Her Condition After 7 Years With Him (pics) by notmyrealmonika: 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
mytime24:
d wife get sense

No fear or wahala of side chic cheesy

Lol.... You never can tell o.
Re: Married Ugliest Man In Uganda? See Her Condition After 7 Years With Him (pics) by notmyrealmonika: 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Mehn if I ever see this guy for night I go japa like usain bolt cheesy

I tell you..

1 Like

Re: Married Ugliest Man In Uganda? See Her Condition After 7 Years With Him (pics) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
And me i no even get girlfrnd embarassed
Re: Married Ugliest Man In Uganda? See Her Condition After 7 Years With Him (pics) by Gadafii: 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
How she take dey sleep for night beside her husband shocked

Is the look in his face scarier when he cums sad
Re: Married Ugliest Man In Uganda? See Her Condition After 7 Years With Him (pics) by ibelieveinjesus: 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
I am speechless...

This is Electrifying. Dude is so lit. An inspiring one minute spoken words poetry on Education. L.A at his best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPE2cJIJY4A
Re: Married Ugliest Man In Uganda? See Her Condition After 7 Years With Him (pics) by potent5(m): 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
Women, I de hail una o.
Re: Married Ugliest Man In Uganda? See Her Condition After 7 Years With Him (pics) by armadeo(m): 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
He better face hospital and remove those tumours from his face.

Nigga ain't ugly he is unwell.

(1) (Reply)

Abc's Of Jihad. Terrorist School Books For Pupils, Made In The USA / The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile / MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. Get All These Latest Tools For Almost Free Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.