Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

My Condition After Bringing Someone To Live With Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Condition After Bringing Someone To Live With Me (506 Views)

People Took Advantage Of My Condition, Refused To Pay Me -blind DJ / Yul Edochie's Wife In Tears, Curses Him After Bringing Concubine / Married Ugliest Man In Uganda? See Her Condition After 7 Years With Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Condition After Bringing Someone To Live With Me by Pipefitter: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
This life eeh ..
Re: My Condition After Bringing Someone To Live With Me by wis3(m): 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Na the food dey pain you? cool

1 Like

Re: My Condition After Bringing Someone To Live With Me by garriAndsugar: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
Why are you lamenting to us instead of telling him your mind
Re: My Condition After Bringing Someone To Live With Me by Pipefitter: 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Why are you lamenting to us instead of telling him your mind

I just felt he's unreasonable
Re: My Condition After Bringing Someone To Live With Me by VeryWickedMan: 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Pipefitter:

I just felt he's unreasonable

You are a fimp
A fimp is the simp version for foodies.
Re: My Condition After Bringing Someone To Live With Me by Pipefitter: 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

You are a fimp
A fimp is the simp version for foodies.

Really, you are very wicked
Re: My Condition After Bringing Someone To Live With Me by gaby(m): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Na you dey wan starve yourself my brother.

The one wey enter your belle na him be your own oh. If you die today na next of kin go flex your sweat.

That is the lifestyle your friend has imbibed.
Re: My Condition After Bringing Someone To Live With Me by Pipefitter: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
gaby:
Na you dey wan starve yourself my brother.

The one wey enter your belle na him be your own oh. If you die today na next of kin go flex your sweat.

That is the lifestyle your friend has imbibed.

I like to enjoy well but I limit my personal expenses partly because of him
Re: My Condition After Bringing Someone To Live With Me by drightguy(m): 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Don't help because you want to get anything in return. No amount he will give to you that can make difference to your pocket with 600% higher pay than him.

I did it for a friend without collecting any dim from him but i made it clear the period he will stay with me. He saved up the little and rented his own apartment.
Re: My Condition After Bringing Someone To Live With Me by gaby(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Pipefitter:

I like to enjoy well but I limit my personal expenses partly because of him

And what so you think you should do with someone who doesn't allow you to enjoy yourself?
Re: My Condition After Bringing Someone To Live With Me by CrownOfClay724: 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
If he will pay for the food himself, there is no problem there. It shows to what extent he is capable of pulling his weight.

I've lived with strangers and I have strangers living with me.
In all of it, what I have learned is that there are unwritten rules that one must follow for 'mutual tolerance' & understanding while it lasts.

One of them is contributions to household expenses.
I may, out of benevolence, want to provide everything you'd ever want while you're at my place.
But it's only too commonsensical for you to at least buy a bag of water to show you're not oblivious of my sacrifices and selflessness.

You can't afford to buy ten-naira Maggi for the house but you can afford a plate of meat... reflects where your priority lies.

1 Like

Re: My Condition After Bringing Someone To Live With Me by Pipefitter: 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
CrownOfClay724:
If he will pay for the food himself, there is no problem there. It shows to what extent he is capable of pulling his weight.

I've lived with strangers and I have strangers living with me.
In all of it, what I have learned is that there are unwritten rules that one must follow for 'mutual tolerance' & understanding while it lasts.

One of them is contributions to household expenses.
I may, out of benevolence, want to provide everything you'd ever want while you're at my place.
But it's only too commonsensical for you to at least buy a bag of water to show you're not oblivious of my sacrifices and selflessness.

You can't afford to buy ten-naira Maggi for the house but you can afford a plate of meat... reflects where your priority lies.

My point exactly, last week there was no bag of satchet water, I purposely left if for two days . I mean this is the commonest thing he could do but he didn't. Had to go buy it myself.
Re: My Condition After Bringing Someone To Live With Me by CrownOfClay724: 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Pipefitter:

My point exactly, last week there was no bag of satchet water, I purposely left if for two days . I mean this is the commonest thing he could do but he didn't. Had to go buy it myself.

Your displeasure is not out of place.
I wouldn't take it, myself.
Re: My Condition After Bringing Someone To Live With Me by DICKstractor: 11:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
undecided

That's so unreasonable of him. I have stayed with someone before - a friend, I know how uncomfortable I was for the first 3 days when the guy was providing almost everything for me. Although the guy had the capacity to. He is well to do

I had to start chipping little contributions for our food and other stuff. That was the only way I could make myself feel a little comfortable there

I hate feeling like a liability to someone even to my own parents.

(1) (Reply)

Major 10 News Update You Need To Know This Friday Morning / Grindr 2022: Everything You Need To Know / How To Protect Yourself From Loan Sharks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.