Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,392 members, 7,853,748 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer (37852 Views)

Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Messi’s Reps Over Chelsea Move / Barcelona REFUSE To Hold Meeting With Lionel Messi Unless For A New Contract / Chelsea Supporters And Management At Loggerhead Over Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by CoolAmbience(m): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
cankerworm:
Messi will alter Chelsea present structure. He’s game suits PSG the most, especially with the likes of Neymar and Di Maria.

Messi will prefer PSG sef where he'd feel more at home with Neymar and his countryman Angel Di Maria.

I really do not see him signing for Chelsea.

PSG has won 7 out the last 9 French League titles. That's the kind of team he needs to continue to win more trophies and personal awards, at least for the next two years.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by notmyrealmonika: 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Mangekyo:

Out of the players you listed, only Maldini and Totti were still performing at top level at age 39-40+ when they retired.
Giggs was already getting his ass benched and was always warming the beach regularly before he finally retired. So definitely no way he was at his PEAK!
Rivaldo was in seria b and was played not more than 10games two seasons before he retired. Noway he was still at his peak. There aren't many, except you can list them.

Ronaldo wants to retire at 40?
Well Who doesn't want? Even ibramovich wants that. He's still performing now but when you compare his performance as at now to when he was 30years, you'll see the difference. If you try to compare Ronaldos performance now to his performances 5years ago you'll see that he's already way past his peak.
Baba.. No point of argument here... You have already backed up my claim. Maldini and Totti... You mentioned shows you agreed that there are players who are still performing at 40.. The oldest World Cup goal scorer is even an African.. So baba, I am not saying age doesn't tell on players but still we still have the resilient ones...

You are welcome
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by kayuseful: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

PSG would be the perfect fit for him... He should take a pay cut if possible!

AN attack-minded coach like Pochettino will be the best man to work with him.
So it's Tuchel that's defense minded?
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by RedEnergy: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
EPL is in serious trouble if Messi enters a team like Chelsea with PHD in defense grin. You will start seeing scores like:

Chelsea 7 : 0 Manchester United.

Our professional tailors have already sow Messi babban riga native grin

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Numerouno94(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
Mangekyo:

A billionaire cannot pay 500k a week? Barca have been paying him and you think abramovich wouldn't be able to...... Something must be wrong with you upstairs
grin grin
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by 02Kebreal(m): 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Hell no

Lionel Messi can't go to chelshit

Issorite
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Numerouno94(m): 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
Teeklef:

Ogbeni calm down, is it not the same premier league an old age granpa came and perform? No dey overhype wetin u no suppose hype jor.
Note:u may be thinking who is that grandpa, the grandpa is ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC
Cavani is also performing.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Dannyyoung26(m): 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lukaku and Messi
Chelsea go become fire o
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by FahBuLous: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
sunsewa16:
We Chelsea fans don't need him,he can't cope in English football at this his age,lukaku we want.
See diswan grin grin
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Numerouno94(m): 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
RedEnergy:
God knows if i'm Messi, by now i'll be in Qatar wearing Arab dishdasha with €1 billion in my account. To hell with UCL and Balon D'or grin grin grin. Money that 10 generations after me cannot spend finish.

Messi is already a billionaire. There's nothin he needs that his money can't buy. Hv u seen his investments? His hotels, houses, private jet,
yatch, cars etc. Messi is not really after money else he won't hv agreed a 50% pay cut jux to remain @ Barca.

Messi nd Ronaldo re both billionaires.
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by specialmati(m): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
NORSIYK:
Messi is too old and can't perform in premier league, it'll be a waste of Mr. Abromavic's money.
But I wish Messi can come to premier league and be exposed of mediocre player he's outside his Barcelona comfort zone
grin angry grin grin keep talking rubbish about the man with the highest balon

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by FahBuLous: 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
prekumohtim:

I thought they said Messi was dead and too old being 34 years?
If this man and Ronaldo are still dominating football at their age, it means our young stars will find it difficult to win Balon d' or cos they ain't trying.
Truth

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by lampi: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
PSG ooo. Roman Abrahamovich can afford messi but PSG needs him more. He shouldn't move to chelshiit
Na jealousy go kill you but we don't need him at chelshiit
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by ajyogbon(m): 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by RedEnergy: 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
Numerouno94:

Messi is already a billionaire. There's nothin he needs that his money can't buy. Hv u seen his investments? His hotels, houses, private jet,
yatch, cars etc. Messi is not really after money else he won't hv agreed a 50% pay cut jux to remain @ Barca.

Messi nd Ronaldo re both billionaires.
Even Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk etc that worth over $150 billion are still looking for more money.
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by ajyogbon(m): 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
[it reminds me @Baca he Chelsea shayaiaquote author=FahBuLous post=104540392] Truth[/quote]
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Numerouno94(m): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
RedEnergy:
Even Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk etc that worth over $150 billion are still looking for more money.

Lol.. grin grin true talk. Buh i doubt if a player like Messi will go to that mediocre league. Buh €1billion no b beans ooo. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed That's some billionaires net worth oo
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Ooye12: 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
I can’t wait to see Messi wearing different jersey
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Shopwiiser: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
Mangekyo:

Guy you dumb oo grin you're just talking rubbish grin
I'll stop replying you
only a dumb person can spot his type...fxxk outta here bro.. make ur research well and see the reason they couldn't seal a deal and stop consistuting a nuisance here
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Teeklef(m): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
Numerouno94:

Cavani is also performing.
Naxo bro

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Uzomacharles: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

Drag with who again??!... Messi will easily stroll into any top team attacking line-up anywhere in the world. Dem fit even make am Assistant coaching staff sef.
sure
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Kingcalls: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
adioolayi:

Great philosopher ....and you are too knowledgeable than ALL the clubs scampering for his signature right now

I will advise you keep comments like this away from public forum for your own sanity

grin grin grin

Which club is scampering...when ronaldo left madris, there were no speculations...itvwas direct...press and fans just dey confuse una with their delusions
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by kuroben4real: 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
sunsewa16:
We Chelsea fans don't need him,he can't cope in English football at this his age,lukaku we want.
What are u saying? Age is just a number for messi, he can deliver what a 10 lukaku cannot deliver.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Humanoid01(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

PSG would be the perfect fit for him... He should take a pay cut if possible!

AN attack-minded coach like Pochettino will be the best man to work with him.
Tuchel is more attack-minded than Pochettino. I think the major hindrance to Messi joining Chelsea is the massive squad depth the team has. Chelsea has too many talented attackers, and it won't seem fair to displace any of them like that.
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by id911(m): 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
Fake news. Messi is going to PSG.
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by MYHUBBY: 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
Imustnottalk:
I bet you if Messi go to Chelsea his career will just end there that club nah career killer

which club are you supporting?

the same club you're ridiculing had UCL and premiership cups, they jealous with sense

3 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by mrkings84(m): 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ah... My almost 2 year old prediction is about coming through.....In 2020 I predicted that Messi and Ronaldo will meet again as rivals in England.....

I can find that post (quote) here in Nairaland.....
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Temptee101(m): 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
I hate chelsea with passion and i love messi with every fibre in me.

If he joins chelsea, God forbid! What do i do?

Messi abeg no gree.
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by generalwo(m): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Bamzyriches451: 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Up blues
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Omaszaa(m): 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
Messi. I wish it's possible
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by GeneralPula: 12:02am On Aug 08, 2021
Chelsea is messi best bet if he’s still interested in breaking more records..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club / Lionel Messi Announces Wedding Date / Obafemi Martinz Becomes ‘militant’ In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.