Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... (36619 Views)

Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria / High Rate Of Unemployment: My Opinion. / Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Adanac(m): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Ishilove: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2021
zexy2030:

Ishi u r sounding so caring...I'm beginning to fall in love..
Go and love your village people.
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by zexy2030(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2021
Ishilove:

Go and love your village people.
Yeah, that's a good suggestion, but from my background investigation, you r from my village. So I'm coming for you, shilo..ve
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Ishilove: 10:56am On Aug 10, 2021
zexy2030:

Yeah, that's a good suggestion, but from my background investigation, you r from my village. So I'm coming for you, shilo..ve
And what village is that?
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by zexy2030(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2021
Ishilove:

And what village is that?

Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Jilingori: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
He is a scammer,I dropped my email and asked him to reach me out he mailed me and when I dropped my digit for him to call me I recieved this message today

Congrats!
Based on Reco, S1-GROUP invites you for an in-group interview. Be present on Wed 11/8, 8am @12 Rasak Tijani Str, Pako B/stp, Igando Rd, Ikotun.
M-01

Meaning he sent me this and on searching the adress found out that it one of the job scam I used Google search for the adress it's a residential area.
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Jilingori: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
The guy na scammer can't you see he is not responding to most comment as a serious person.
See what he sent me after I asked him to reach me via my email I dropped off my number na so I see this one

Congrats!
Based on Reco, S1-GROUP invites you for an in-group interview. Be present on Wed 11/8, 8am @12 Rasak Tijani Str, Pako B/stp, Igando Rd, Ikotun.
M-01
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by YourBestWriter: 8:45am On Aug 11, 2021
Jilingori:
He is a scammer,I dropped my email and asked him to reach me out he mailed me and when I dropped my digit for him to call me I recieved this message today

Congrats!
M-01

Meaning he sent me this and on searching the adress found out that it one of the job scam I used Google search for the adress it's a residential area.

Oga i didnt send that message to you. And i didnt call you again because i didnt take the job again. Thirdly, why will i try to scam you? You are the only one that showed genuine concern.
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by Jilingori: 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sorry about the accusations,I had to think that way because you didn't later reach out and after I dropped my no a got they scam interview it was coincidental then.
Re: After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... by YourBestWriter: 10:12am On Aug 12, 2021
Jilingori:
Sorry about the accusations,I had to think that way because you didn't later reach out and after I dropped my no a got they scam interview it was coincidental then.

If you didn't remember applying, please don't attend any of these. They are probably gnld people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2019 / FAAN Recruitment!!! / Will You Hire This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.