Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,285 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Need A Fashion Designer(female Only And Little Trends) - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Need A Fashion Designer(female Only And Little Trends) (666 Views)

Creative Nigerian Fashion Designer Debuts New Wears / A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) / Please My Wife Needs A Fashion School / Centre In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Fashion Designer(female Only And Little Trends) by splitz(m): 10:44am On May 17, 2011
Am into Fashion and i have over 4 years experience on fashion field till date but for only Females and little kids, Am Just looking around to meet new people and trying to tell and introduce the best i can make out in the fashion world, am very good with ankara, kente, woodin, ankara, batik, brocade and other fabrics and i can assure you that your dress would be made very well to fit your body shape. wishing you the best in life!
Tolu
+2347085060533
Re: Need A Fashion Designer(female Only And Little Trends) by drone99(m): 6:46am On May 18, 2011
Do you have a portfolio (photos) of your designs? I think you should start with displaying you design in relevant places, because what people see will help judge your level of creativity.

Best of wishes.
Re: Need A Fashion Designer(female Only And Little Trends) by i4serious: 8:55pm On May 21, 2011
Good talk by Drone.Post your pictures so that we can choose any good style of our own and ask you to make it.Wishing you all the best .

(1) (Reply)

Bonanza On Hair And Beauty Treatment / Get Ur Callsic Fit Polo By Ralph Here / NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.