Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 (8368 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / RCCG 70th Annual Convention; Perfect Jubilee, August 8-14, 2022 / (Download) THIS GRACE CALLED FAVOUR by Apostle Joshua Selman (August 8, 2021) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 by femoint007(m): 5:41am On Aug 08, 2021
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Sunday, August 8, 2021)*

*BE THANKFUL*

Special Note:

These prayer points are not written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, but by one of his numerous disciples, of Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, effective, January 1st, 2015,, to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

Some of the prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds.

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness; and, for Your purpose and pleasure; thank You Father, for the gift of life!

2.Father, I thank You for the salvation of my soul through Christ my Lord. Help me to live by His teachings to the glory of Your Holy Name.

3.Thank You, Father, for sending Your son, Jesus, to Calvary to save and deliver me from the bondage and guilt of sin and to give me eternal life.

4.Thank You, Father, for preserving my going and my coming, and for the grace to be counted among the living, today.

5.Thank You Father, for Your unfailing promises and covenants over my life and destiny.

6.Thank You, Father, for all the battles, seen and unseen, that You have fought and won on my behalf.

7.Thank You, Father, for where You started with me, for where I am, and for where You are taking me.

8.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, give a new heart of gratitude, thanksgiving and praise; let giving thanks to You become my lifestyle, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, thank You for your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye and for all that You have used him for, in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

Note:
You may not add, subtract or rearrange these prayer points. The Holy Spirit is the author, though He used someone, who, out of humility has refused to take glory for it, by not putting his name. It is plagiarism to use, or pass as your own, someone's else writing or work. The original author of these prayer points is the Holy Spirit. So, share, but don't share His glory with Him in the process. Remain blessed, as you obey, in Jesus' name.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 by mbahdi(m): 9:40am On Aug 08, 2021
May God forgive our sins.and may our prayers always be answered.the prayers of a sinner is an abomination unto the lord.so despite how hard and frequently you pray,if u pray without being a born again.you only pray in vain.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 by prezee1: 9:41am On Aug 08, 2021
May God's blessings descend unto us.
Happy Sunday
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2021
.........in Jesus name we pray.
AMEN.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 by alojourdin: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2021
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2021
Golden words from the stable of [/b].

[b]Faithy1234,

Is the below the truth sis?
Do you believe that just as we do ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 by Muchmore024: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 by PediakAuthor: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2021
Amen
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 by Melvis100(m): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2021
Pls someone should genuinely pray for me and Other Nigerians... We need an open Heaven over this country

1 Like

Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 08, 2021
Amen Lord accept our prayer. I think the NL owner should open Black Jew section so people that derail Islamic and Christian thread can have something they call their own.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 by KingMack(m): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2021
Amen!!
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 by Lordmyp: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2021
I thank you my heavenly father in heaven for all what you are doing for me, please in any way I have offended you please forgive me touch the Heart of good hearted Nigeria to remember me in my distress
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2021
Thank God for Daddy
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 by ibelieveinjesus: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2021
Glory!

This is Electrifying. Dude is so lit. An inspiring one minute spoken words poetry on Education. L.A at his best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPE2cJIJY4A

1 Like

Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 by EmekaBlue(m): 9:53am On Aug 08, 2021
E don taay man dey pray
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:53am On Aug 08, 2021
Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤❤

Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 by Dozis: 9:53am On Aug 08, 2021
Amen
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 08, 2021
Amen and amen.
I have a question for Nairaland. Why is the Christian section open to all and the Muslim section is not?
I mean no harm but I'm curious to know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 by desire4love: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2021
Thank you immensely for posting these prayer points.
May the good Lord richly bless you.
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 by kolnel: 9:59am On Aug 08, 2021
I do hope one day very soon, Nigerians won't have to pray to one imaginary heavenly white daddy to send manna from heaven. most of those prayer points are government's duty in a saner clime. unfortunately, the dubious daddy GOs know the truth, but they are hiding the truth because of their pockets.

3 Likes

Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 by BigDawsNet: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2021
For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 by WildChild00(m): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2021
Turtleneck4Sale:
grin

What is the meaning of this
shocked
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 by Sirmuel1(m): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2021
Some Girls are just stupid. You know you have infection, yet you still came to my House. God punish you Titilayo
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 by Truefaith: 10:03am On Aug 08, 2021
August 21, 2021 RCCG Open Heavens:

DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: “…I will never gather to mourn or bury anyone in my life on Jesus’ name, Amen”.

Vs

The Bible

“Ecc 7:2 It is better to go to the house of mourning, than to go to the house of feasting: for that is the end of all men; and the living will lay it to his heart.
Ecc 7:3 Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better.
Ecc 7:4 The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning; but the heart of fools is in the house of mirth”.

One of these teachings must be fake.

Which do you think it could be?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BwQVXsNIHQ
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 by parkervero(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2021
TsaTrinity:
Amen and amen.
I have a question for Nairaland. Why is the Christian section open to all and the Muslim section is not?
I mean no harm but I'm curious to know
Seun was a muslim before he joined atheism. He made sure he set boundary between muslim and non-muslim. Christian section however is open to everyone just as Christ came for everyone. Christian section should be open to ALL regardless of your religion.
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 by Almunas: 10:05am On Aug 08, 2021
Wishing all the Christians a happy Sunday.
Stay BLESSED nd Remain your brothers keepers �
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, August 8, 2021 by PipulTV: 10:05am On Aug 08, 2021
You don't need to buy DATA to stream.
Your Pipul TV subscription covers for everything.

Watch IPTV absolutely DATA-Free

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 New Year Resolutions For Catholics / Which Is The True Church / Why Your FAITH No Longer Works.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.