Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office (44534 Views)

Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ / Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test / Governor In Kenya Donates Oversized Shoes To Primary School Pupils (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by ladiesmirror(m): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2021
A 100 Level student did the usual jjc by removing his shoes while signing his registration forms as a 100 Level Newbie.
Who else did JJc stuff as a Fresher? Share your odeal

17 Likes

Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by ford101: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2021
Respect

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by BabbanBura(m): 11:41am On Aug 08, 2021
ladiesmirror:
A 100 Level student did the usual jjc by removing his shoes while signing his registration forms as a 100 Level Newbie.
Who else did JJc stuff as a Fresher? Share your odeal

Hahahahaha, journey journey!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by socialmediaman: 11:55am On Aug 08, 2021
This life! Some people are just starting. He doesn’t know what the despot in Aso Rock has in store for him

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by Machinegun91(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
She's a yoruba student

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by Thazard(m): 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
*Smiles*
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by christejames(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
A good home training hardly leaves one...

Nice one, he will eventually learn to adapt to the new society he's found himself.

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by BigYash: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
100level wahala just go too much e.My 100level lecturer those days calls it wayward level..

6 Likes

Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by MardiGrasii(f): 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
People are still in unimaid? Wow

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by Skillsnigeria: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
grin
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by Karlovych: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
embarassed embarassed Jubrin is a mad jihadist

5 Likes

Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by Mikelarteta(m): 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
It’s a sign of respect.

16 Likes

Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by Darreytinho10(m): 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
Lmao grin
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
During my time .I wise ooo.. the only immature thing I did was to ask questions to my whereabouts around lecturers offices
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by illicit(m): 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
Machinegun91:
She's a yoruba student

Were u ever a student

tongue

5 Likes

Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
He has done well.
He should also take his bath @ the doorpost too

4 Likes

Lol he didn't know he was being snapped
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by Principal196: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
Waw! Education has suffered.
Mugus has eaten our education system kaii

4 Likes

Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by Aburada: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
Y
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by inoki247: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
u go don know dem na all doz kids wey b say na SS2 dem write Jamb dem neva gt any experience abt life...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
We learn everyday
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by zombieHUNTER: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
undecided

You mean with all the Boko Haram and bandits news.. kidnappings everywhere

Human beings still go to university of maiduguri... Do they know what Boko Haram means when translated..

Hmmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by Gamer999: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
H
Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by paulolee(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
this wan na jjc...wen time reach e no go even de disturb himself about signing of course form again because he go don turn agba for skul wen e don stay reach 4 years.

7 Likes

Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by airminem(f): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
Is this news

2 Likes

Re: University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office by richidinho(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
For those posters above me , so that picture is a She?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) / How I Survived Last Semester” – University Student Hides Soup Inside Toothpaste / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.