Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Update On Minna-Bida Road (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On Minna-Bida Road (Photos) (23231 Views)

Bridge Collapses Along Minna-Bida Road / Sink Hole Swallows Cars On Bida-minna Expressway Niger State (PHOTOS) / Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Minna-Bida Road (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
Great job by the Federal Government of Nigeria.

However, our government need to do more, because things are really getting difficult on a regular basis and the masses are dying out of hungry.

Plus inflation increasing daily.

It is unfortunate that at this point in time, Nigeria is at the mercy of God.
Re: Update On Minna-Bida Road (Photos) by ttmax09(m): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hausaman:

The present administration is the worst for we have data's & figures. For those calling PMB baba go slow, they will have a rethink once they visit Niger state under this present administration, & call him usain bolt.
thank you for saying the truth, a governor that rarely spends a week in his state. If we start listing the 5 worst governors in Nigeria, he will confidently make the list.

1 Like

Re: Update On Minna-Bida Road (Photos) by dingbang(m): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
Whobedatte:
Very useless state
Just land mass and Insha Allah , spent 8 hours from Bode-Saadu to suleja years ago no visible infrastructure seen only mosques and central mosques with poverty stricken almajiris .
Mtcheew
lmao..
Re: Update On Minna-Bida Road (Photos) by dingbang(m): 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
Worst state ever..
Re: Update On Minna-Bida Road (Photos) by Guyman02: 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
youtubewizzy:
Kudos. YouTubing very hard, please 1ams subscribe to my channel, its all about cryptocurrency. I teach all free search for emillionaire tv
Thanks
Calm down and rearrange your English for us to get your message
Re: Update On Minna-Bida Road (Photos) by ICEWIN: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
yusufu16:
To be honest this government have tried on infrastructure.

Their only problem now is security, corruption and economy
You dont know what the word infrastructure mean,i guess you haven't leave minna before to a bigger city.
come to the east

3 Likes

Re: Update On Minna-Bida Road (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
Minna to bida 84km

Wondering
Re: Update On Minna-Bida Road (Photos) by michoim(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
BigMoneyeye:
True true the government is working
You can say that again...even satan cannot deny it

1 Like

Re: Update On Minna-Bida Road (Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
This present administration have tried than any other administration on that road since the era of Yardua
Grade 1 lie

1 Like

Re: Update On Minna-Bida Road (Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
ttmax09:
hmmm infrastructure you say and better than talba's?
Don't mind the zomboid

1 Like

Re: Update On Minna-Bida Road (Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
Oluwolex2000:
Update on Minna-Bida Road.

With compensation of all structures along Kpakungu already paid and the electricity poles being readjusted to pave way, the second lane of the first phase of dualisation of 15km of the 82km Minna-Bida road has commenced and will continue with the dualisation which will terminate in Bida.

The Government, is in the know of the heavy traffic and the hardship experienced by users plying the road which is why it has reached an agreement with the contractor that the road must be of the highest possible standard. The State Government will not accept any compromise of quality in the reconstructing and dualising this all-important road.

The Niger State Government regrets whatever inconvenience this reconstruction work may cause and is urging the public to exercise patience as the road continues to undergo reconstruction. #LoloIsWorking.

Who is bankrolling you?
Tell them to not bother dualizing the road. They should instead repair the single lane first.
Person wey never fit crawl wey wan jump

1 Like

Re: Update On Minna-Bida Road (Photos) by Llight101(m): 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hausaman:

The present administration is the worst for we have data's & figures. For those calling PMB baba go slow, they will have a rethink once they visit Niger state under this present administration, & call him usain bolt.
Which side are you in Niger?
Minna?
Re: Update On Minna-Bida Road (Photos) by faoogoke(m): 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
I remember passing this road enroute to Abuja in 1988 just after IBB finished its construction. It was too beautiful and the road side scenery then was breathtaking.
Re: Update On Minna-Bida Road (Photos) by Ynix(m): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
majamajic:

Who will make use of the roads ?
lots of FUTMINNA students have died on that road including the one leading to Abuja through suleja
Re: Update On Minna-Bida Road (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
At last, the government has really heard the cries of the residents along that axis.
Re: Update On Minna-Bida Road (Photos) by spotusOMAR: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
This is the worst administration in the history of Niger state, all they can do is get a picture of half project for publicity
Hausaman:

2 Likes

Re: Update On Minna-Bida Road (Photos) by salihu2nic: 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
what is this one saying........ trash.
That road is not worth writing any good thing about.
Listen to yourself; "second phase of 15km second lane"

What is the state of the first lane of your claimed 15km?

I plied that road yesterday....... there is nothing serious. You can say compensations have been paid which we cannot proof here. But to say that a road has been constructed is a big lie(i.e your first phase of the 15km).

A road that you cannot drive at 50km/hr.
In fact, the last 1/3rd of the 82km road is better at least one can speed at 100km/he for few minutes)

1 Like

Re: Update On Minna-Bida Road (Photos) by 00FFT00(m): 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
youtubewizzy:
Kudos. YouTubing very hard, please 1ams subscribe to my channel, its all about cryptocurrency. I teach all free search for emillionaire tv
Thanks

You may want to pay attention to the readability of your sentence first. How are you going to effectively teach or convince people to subscribe to your channel if you do no appear to be coherent as is the case here?

1 Like

Re: Update On Minna-Bida Road (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
Jesus

Meanwhile...
Re: Update On Minna-Bida Road (Photos) by Mrsoft3(m): 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
You people giving this update abeg when you pass that road last? Because una dey talk rubbish
Re: Update On Minna-Bida Road (Photos) by Manasseh2018(m): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
shocked shocked
Whobedatte:
Very useless state
Just land mass and Insha Allah , spent 8 hours from Bode-Saadu to suleja years ago no visible infrastructure seen only mosques and central mosques with poverty stricken almajiris .
Mtcheew
Re: Update On Minna-Bida Road (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
The road op is hyping is one of most terrible roads in the universe. An 82km road that takes one 3hours to ply...that one na road. The road has been under reconstruction forever.....mtcheeeeew!

2 Likes

Re: Update On Minna-Bida Road (Photos) by Johnsonboj: 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
youtubewizzy:
Thanks
really bro u said youtubing hard..i want to start it o
Re: Update On Minna-Bida Road (Photos) by dannie007(m): 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
Since 2008 this Road as been a Mess! The Present Governor of Niger State is a Mess! Over 12 Years now! Very yeye State! They can Support Evil!!!
Re: Update On Minna-Bida Road (Photos) by Adeebiwa09(m): 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ynix:
Since 2005 when I first that state the road has been under construction

I beg to disagree with you. And again so far the kpakungu road is what is been done now, since when it has not been finished when will it get to bida which is miles away from kpakungu.
Of course there is the question of quality, how long will it last. No administration has not had to work on chanchaga still... Anyways like they say half bread is better than full chinchin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trailer Tumbles And Falls At Alapere Lagos (pics) / Africa Reopening For International Tourism – A-Z List Of Countries / Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.