Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting (30085 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Their First Child After 19 Years Of Waiting (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
Update From . COM

Acting Chairman Of The Rivers State Board of Internal Revenue Commission, Chibeoso Aholu and his wife, Juliet have welcomed a set of twins after 19 years of marriage, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The Twin boys were dedicated at Winners Church in Port Harcourt on Sunday, June 26, 2022.

A Friend of the couple, Rowland Nwosu shared the good news via Facebook, As Sighted By On Tuesday, June 28.

"Honourable Pastor Chibeoso Aholu and his beautiful wife , Lolo Juliet were grateful to God who after nineteen (19) years of waiting in marriage , blessed them with a wonderful set of male twins," he wrote.

"What a wonderful but patient waiting. As you type amen, whatever that has kept you waiting for this period of years, God will make up for you in double portion in Jesus name...amen."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Shapeaso: 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
Wow! Congrats to them. smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
smiley

In a day you will drop 99 bad news and 1 good news

Congrats to them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Shapeaso:
Wow! Congrats to them. smiley

See More Good News @ www.. Com

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Zonefree(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
Congratulations to them.

Personally, I cannot wait with a Nigerian wife for 19 years without a child. Remove procreation, what's the sole reason of getting married to a Nigerian girl?

Second wife
Side chick
Baby mama
Surrogacy
Egg donor

I'll explore one of these options before the 19 years.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by wordbank(m): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
My very good friend and senior colleague.
More boys and girls are coming just as our Royal Highness declared

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by gbaskiboy: 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Congratulation to them o. I prayed that those looking for the fruit of the womb may God open their womb, may they conceive and give birth successfully.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
We reject Tinubu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by djflexcy: 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Zonefree:
Congratulations to them.

Personally, I cannot wait with a Nigerian wife for 19 years without a child. Remove procreation, what's the sole reason of getting married to a Nigerian girl?

Second wife
Side chick
Baby mama
Surrogacy
Egg donor

Your mom comes to my mind.. grin
What group does she belong?
S*x slave I guess.. ooh almost forgot..it ain't written there...pls do modify and include em.. grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by DBossNG(m): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Glory to God!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Moh247: 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
cool

IVF treatment

Glory be to God

Thank God for science

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by SocialJustice: 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Zonefree:
Congratulations to them.

Second wife
Side chick
Baby mama
Surrogacy
Egg donor

I can't wait for any woman. If she wants to stay she can else she can move on but once I decide to have a child, I won't wait for any woman.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by abobote: 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Congrats.
It will be on record that carried good news today

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Simeony007(m): 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Oba Ara

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
A big THANK YOU to IVF.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Awise09(m): 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Congratulations to them.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Mindlog: 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Zonefree:
Congratulations to them.

Second wife
Side chick
Baby mama
Surrogacy
Egg donor

Why even bother with a Nigerian girl when she will end up contributing her X Chromosome to the child you will have with her, look abroad.... without going far you can get a Beninese or a Ghanaian to have children for you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Simeonjoe1: 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
with good news wonderful shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Egalitarian1: 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Congratulations to them and glory be to God.

has for once, covered a good news.

Meanwhile, let's all try our very best to remain OBIdient at all times.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by edungene7: 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
19yrs of active service I say well done to both couples for keeping the faith I site true love here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by ATEAMS: 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Oyyana
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by abraxy34: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
glory
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by GualaGuala(m): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Otito diri Jesu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by OkodiDenzel: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Could only be true love that can wait that long!

Congrats folks
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by stevio(m): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
God is faithful
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by kennethfranc(m): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Wait ooo

Is this really coming from Mr Badnews?

Congratulations to the couple btw

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by dyera(m): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:

See More Bad News @ www.. Com

How is this supposed to be bad news?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband / How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals / 8 Things No One Tells You About Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.