Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Please Advice Me On How A Stroke Patient Can Recover Quickly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Advice Me On How A Stroke Patient Can Recover Quickly (819 Views)

How To Recover Quickly After Cesarean Section Delivery. / How To Recognize A Stroke And What To Do To Prevent It. / Stroke Patient Dies In Lagos After Pastor Stopped Him From Taking Injection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me On How A Stroke Patient Can Recover Quickly by Jagabanj(f): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
Please house advice me on how a stroke patient can recover quickly.my mom had stroke about some weeks ago.She was in the hospital but we took her out and decided to go harbal.please doctors in the house please help me, my mom is our happiness.what can she take, food to be on etc.
Re: Please Advice Me On How A Stroke Patient Can Recover Quickly by sonofthunder: 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
Jagabanj:
Please house advice me on how a stroke patient can recover quickly.my mom had stroke about some weeks ago.She was in the hospital but we took her out and decided to go harbal.please doctors in the house please help me, my mom is our happiness.what can she take, food to be on etc.

Are there other issues surrounding here stroke? Like diabetes etc?
Re: Please Advice Me On How A Stroke Patient Can Recover Quickly by Healthyway15: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
Jagabanj:

To treat a stroke, normal blood flow must be restored to the brain quickly by dissolving blood clots or fatty deposits that might have built up in blood vessels or find adequate solution to the exact cause. Quick treatment not only improves her chances of survival but also prevents complications. The sooner this is done, the better she recovers more fully from the stroke. She will only be able to adopt some certain other habits after there has been some improvement in her condition.

In regards to the healthy habits and lifestyle adjustment in people with stroke, there are a lot she can adopt. Well, she can start with the following :
Eating healthy foods : More fruits and vegetables, whole grain foods, fish and other lean protein foods. She should limit salt and sugar intake, and avoid red meat.

Regular monitoring of her cholesterol level, blood pressure level and being mindful of other risk factors might have prevented her from being in this condition.

Is it a partial or complete stroke? Has there been any improvement with the herbal treatment?

For consultation, you can check my signature for contact.
Good Health has no replacement.
Re: Please Advice Me On How A Stroke Patient Can Recover Quickly by oxypressPlus: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
Jagabanj:

Stroke patients improve very well with hyperbaric oxygen therapy.

Patients who report early can recover quickly. Treatment is easy for the patient. Patient sits down and breathe 100% oxygen under increased pressure for 90 to 120 minuites in a hyperbaric chamber.

Interested persons can log into aur whatsapp number.
Re: Please Advice Me On How A Stroke Patient Can Recover Quickly by ForestP: 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
I think acupuncture and physical therapy can help her. Fast or slow recovery depends on the patient's practice effort
Re: Please Advice Me On How A Stroke Patient Can Recover Quickly by elizabethbrown: 7:16am On Aug 10, 2021
People who are struggling from stroke disease, they are getting recovery within first 3 to 4 months after a stroke, but some people are getting recovery very well from stroke within one to two year. Signs and symptoms of mini-strokes usually resolve within 5 to 10 minutes; a few people resolve within a day.
Re: Please Advice Me On How A Stroke Patient Can Recover Quickly by Jagabanj(f): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
sonofthunder:

Are there other issues surrounding here stroke? Like diabetes etc?
I am sorry for the late response.lost my phone. Yes her sugar level increased but it's being controlled now
Re: Please Advice Me On How A Stroke Patient Can Recover Quickly by Jagabanj(f): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
ForestP:
I think acupuncture and physical therapy can help her. Fast or slow recovery depends on the patient's practice effort
please what do you mean by acupuncture?
Re: Please Advice Me On How A Stroke Patient Can Recover Quickly by Richkid2021(m): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
I am so sorry that your mum is experiencing stroke at this time I perfectly understand the financial toil it must have on you but right now u need help.
haven gone through this with my family and coming out with some victory and some sad moment I will advice you get fafrone stem cell herbal product it is 100effective with effective testimonies coming from different countries to get this product contact me on 09059595056

(1) (Reply)

Herbs Preparation That Tackle Prostatitis,prostate enlargement&Prostate Cancer / I Need Answers / Is this true about Ginger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.