Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Couple Who Lost Son To COVID-19 Wins Lottery Twice In Two Weeks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Couple Who Lost Son To COVID-19 Wins Lottery Twice In Two Weeks (3885 Views)

Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her / Ubi Franklin Signs Kach, Ibe Kachikwu's Son, To Record Label (photos) / Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Who Lost Son To COVID-19 Wins Lottery Twice In Two Weeks by FlenjoAfrica: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
A 74-year-old woman, Susan Slate and her husband hit the jackpot twice in the space of two weeks, months after they lost their only son, Steve to coronavirus.

https://flenjo.com.ng/2021/08/24/couple-who-lost-son-to-covid-19-wins-lottery-twice-in-two-weeks/
Re: Couple Who Lost Son To COVID-19 Wins Lottery Twice In Two Weeks by SportsHD: 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ifa click make i die

5 Likes

Re: Couple Who Lost Son To COVID-19 Wins Lottery Twice In Two Weeks by Afuzefirstson(m): 8:01am On Aug 09, 2021
La click, La burial...

2 Likes

Re: Couple Who Lost Son To COVID-19 Wins Lottery Twice In Two Weeks by KindlyAssist: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2021
hahahaa bros whats the matter n, e never reaach like this ooooo...

Afuzefirstson:
La click, La burial...
Re: Couple Who Lost Son To COVID-19 Wins Lottery Twice In Two Weeks by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
Mtchew!
Is that a real mermaid?
Do mermaids were tops?

Real mermaids don't wear tops and they don't look human facially. That woman is jus catching cruise with her mermaid costume.

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Lost Son To COVID-19 Wins Lottery Twice In Two Weeks by SporaD8: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
CharisEleos:
Mtchew!
Is that a real mermaid?
Do mermaids were tops?

Real mermaids don't wear tops and they don't look human facially. That woman is jus catching cruise with her mermaid costume.

Lolz! Fortunately OP did not claim otherwise.
What we have here is a Mermama am sure the Mermaid escaped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Lost Son To COVID-19 Wins Lottery Twice In Two Weeks by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
SporaD8:

Lolz! Fortunately OP did not claim otherwise.
What we have here is a Mermama am sure the Mermaid escaped.

Definitely!
Re: Couple Who Lost Son To COVID-19 Wins Lottery Twice In Two Weeks by SporaD8: 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
CharisEleos:

Definitely!
Have you encounter merpeople before?
Re: Couple Who Lost Son To COVID-19 Wins Lottery Twice In Two Weeks by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
SporaD8:

Have you encounter merpeople before?

Nope but I've seen tons of videos of real life mermaids. I once shared a video of one one captured life some months back.

Let me see if I can get the link for you to watch.
Re: Couple Who Lost Son To COVID-19 Wins Lottery Twice In Two Weeks by SporaD8: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
CharisEleos:

Nope but I've seen tons of videos of real life mermaids. I once shared a video of one one captured life some months back.

Too many phony videos out there.
Trust me, If you ever encounter a Mermaid, the last thing in your mind will be to pick a camera much less the chance of the Mermaid waiting to pose for perparazzi!

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Lost Son To COVID-19 Wins Lottery Twice In Two Weeks by div111(m): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
CharisEleos:

Send link abeg tongue
Re: Couple Who Lost Son To COVID-19 Wins Lottery Twice In Two Weeks by Elliotwaveforec: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
Do mermaids really exist?
Re: Couple Who Lost Son To COVID-19 Wins Lottery Twice In Two Weeks by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
SporaD8:

Too many phony videos out there.
Trust me, If you ever encounter a Mermaid, the last thing in your mind will be to pick a camera much less the chance of the Mermaid waiting to pose for perparazzi!
div111:

Send link abeg tongue

Check my profile and you'll see the post. I even thought I've deleted it. Its still there.
Click to watch.
Re: Couple Who Lost Son To COVID-19 Wins Lottery Twice In Two Weeks by SporaD8: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
CharisEleos:

Check my profile and you'll see the post. I even thought I've deleted it. Its still there.
Click to watch.

Oh come on, I believe you can do better than what that make-believe, vitual reality Haitian artiste did.
Mermaid are highly mystical creatures, your sighting one gives you the same feelings as sighting a ghost if not worse!
Now that's the typpa encounter I am talking about not YouTube scripted videos or doctored images.
Re: Couple Who Lost Son To COVID-19 Wins Lottery Twice In Two Weeks by FlenjoAfrica: 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
Happy Sunday my pple
Re: Couple Who Lost Son To COVID-19 Wins Lottery Twice In Two Weeks by FlenjoAfrica: 5:14am On Aug 24, 2021
Hmm
Re: Couple Who Lost Son To COVID-19 Wins Lottery Twice In Two Weeks by SporaD8: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2021
FlenjoAfrica:
Hmm
This one you are disguising, I hope the Secret Police have not opened your file?

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Bae U Celebrates His Lover Kemz (mummy Wa) Birthday In A Romantic Style / Kenny Blaq And His Twin Sister @ 30 Unveil New Home(pics N Video) / Jennifer Lopez Named The Most Beautiful Woman In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.