Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) (35893 Views)

Whiz Khalifa And Kevin Hart Attend Wizkid Performance In Los Angeles / Tina Turner Overtakes Fela In Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Vote. / Fela Kuti Nominated For 2021 Rock, Roll Hall Of Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Just shut your smelling mouth and Bleep off fool.

Even all the money he won from BBN can't even build my house.

Only poor fools like you from brown roof republic see him as a big boy.

I am from the tribe of money"IGBO"

So Bleep off asshole.

Acidosis:

Better to waste his time making the kind of money your generation can only imagine.

Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by Bbbwings: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
Orente21:
I hope he prostrated before been allowed to sing. (OAU tradition of dobale) ICONbabe.
He cant escape it.
He must dobale. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by stagger: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
moneyissweet:

So Bleep off asshole.

your house or hut, which one?

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by youngpresidooo: 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
VillagePipu:

Even if tickets cost 1 Naira for a dozen, Awo boys won't pay. I remember 2009 Awo day. Bombata and John Pillar saw pepper in our hands that night.
but they paid 5k

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
This guy don blow ooooo

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
Canih28:
Lol 5000 when Wizkid sold out O2 arena
o2 arena na 1million abi? No be 20k

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
stagger:

your house or hut, which one?
no mind am jare, pesin wey deh live for face me and face u.
Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by Babanah: 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
Oga it is called Oduduwa Hall. I cannot forget my experiences in that hall mostly good but one rather tragic incident.
Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by yetunsbay(m): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
Canih28:
life is transient
Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by achillesfoot(m): 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
Laycon.. Crayon.. Okay good.. Please how come we are all sure of the fact that one individual uses three usernames, yet nothing is done about it.(NL Police woman, and the barbecues and IluvdemMA) Like I said earlier, could it be that President Buhari banned the wrong platform..
Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by omoyankee3(m): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
That looks like oduduwa hall

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by adelaja70(m): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
moneyissweet:

So Bleep off asshole.

Shut up your stinking gutter mouth....
Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by Naijaishellish: 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
na dis gab musician wannabe matter you put 4 your head like dis ? I bet not up to 500 people heard his gab songs, dude is just wasting his small money on music, he is not talented abeg, na only he bbnaija peeps Dey waste time listen to such wakk and useless songs, nothing pain me like when he spoilt blaqbonez song he was featured on on sex over love album, only his verse spoilt the whole album. Yeye
Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by youngpresidooo: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Why are you forcing your opinion on evrybody?
if awa fierce is not a hit song to you good for you.
if fall for me, wagwan or God body is not a hit still good for you.
and i believe you have heard it .
except you dont go to parties or dont put on tv or radio or you dont have a dstv at all
Naijaishellish:
another matter you put 4 your head like dis ? I bet not up to 500 people heard his gab songs, dude is just wasting his small money on music, he is not talented abeg, na only he bbnaija peeps Dey waste time listen to such wakk and useless songs, nothing pain me like when he spoilt blaqbonez song he was featured on. Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by youngpresidooo: 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
[quote author=Naijaishellish post=104610798][/quote]And i Challenge you to mention 4 rap music out of Nigeria this year that beats God body by laycon.
relatability,beat,double entendre and punchline
thats what we will use to rate it.
His wagwan song made the number 5 global triller music in the world.
His album was number 1 on itunes for complete 1month.
he was number 1 world music album in many countries.
so if you say he doesnt have a hit. it is your opinion not everyone else.
Akadesia is the trending song in Ghana today. Laycon nearly bodied the owner of the song.
you need to see the hype from Ghanians and Rap lovers

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by youngpresidooo: 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
you can meet the owner of the song and beg him to remove his voice from it.....
Naijaishellish:
na dis gab musician wannabe matter you put 4 your head like dis ? I bet not up to 500 people heard his gab songs, dude is just wasting his small money on music, he is not talented abeg, na only he bbnaija peeps Dey waste time listen to such wakk and useless songs, nothing pain me like when he spoilt blaqbonez song he was featured on on sex over love album, only his verse spoilt the whole album. Yeye
Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by Naijaishellish: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
youngpresidooo:
Why are you forcing your opinion on evrybody.
if awa fierce is not a hit song to you good for you.
if fall for me, wagwan or God body is not a hit still good for you.
and i believe you have heard it .
except you dont go to parties or dont put on tv or radio or you dont have a dstv at all
awa fierce na music Abi na biscuit name? Imagine the nonsense wey dis one Dey say na hit, Evey primary school kid musician would blok his ears to that nonsense.
Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by wumi2017(f): 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
Awa fierce
Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by youngpresidooo: 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lolzzz
do you know the song?
yes or no?
you dont like it doesnt mean it didnt blow.
there are many songs that have blown but you dont like the song. but you know it.
At least you have heard of the song
Naijaishellish:
awa fierce na music Abi na biscuit name? Imagine the nonsense wey dis one Dey say na hit, Evey primary school kid musician would blok his ears to that nonsense.
Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nice one
Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by omoalayo(m): 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
How is Oduduwa hall 5000 capacity??
Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by Blackskinman007(m): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
moneyissweet:

You must come from a popular famz then for building a house worth 85million NAIRA grin
You can as well go to hell...
Am Outta here..

Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by Teehub(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ya going places laycon

Get your music distributed on digital stores.
Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by dejt4u(m): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
bestabigaelever:
OAU has 5000 capacity hall??
Damn!
Amphi theatre in OAU can conveniently accommodate more than 5000 people

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by Jsucre(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
Canih28:
you don't even know how to compare
Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by temi1290: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
Canih28:

really, you dey compare OG to newcomer
Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by Darreytinho10(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
Em share food and drinks? grin
Re: Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) by iLegendd(m): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
moneyissweet:
Dude is not a born musician, just wasting his time.

Are you born rich? If no, why are you wasting your time trying to be rich?

If you're born rich, kindly bless 50 Nairalanders with 50k each.

Messi is born a footballer and he succeeded. Ronaldo isn't born a footballer, yet he succeeded too. Why? He is dedicated. It's all about practice and focus.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video / Ariana Grande-break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored Full Song / DOWNLOAD MP3: Wizkid - Sweat Ft Nicki Minaj X Cardi B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.