Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video (35905 Views)

Gospel MUSIC: Stephanie Keri Ft. Joe King – Onye Eze (lyrics + Mp3 Download) / Stephanie Otobo Releases New Music Titled " I Depend On You" / Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by nickxtra(m): 10:13am On Mar 07, 2017
Until her current issue with Apostle Suleiman, I have never heard her name in the music or entertainment industry.
I just watched her music video and she Looks so good.

By the way, what earth could have made the revered Apostle of Christ entered into an amorous affair with a girl who to me does not look decent enough? At least there are more decent ladies out there, even his church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKIkZfAcCmQ

....another one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHrH1s2MOpg

..... live in an event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST5XRAFrFLc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by kayzat: 10:39am On Mar 07, 2017
nickxtra:

By the way, what earth could have made the revered Apostle of Christ entered into an amorous affair with a girl who to me does not look decent enough? At least there are more decent ladies out there, even his church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKIkZfAcCmQ

....another one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHrH1s2MOpg

..... live in an event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST5XRAFrFLc

Is there any decency in dating a married Pastor You shouldn't ordinarily expect that so to me the lady tick all the boxes for such a role.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by yomibelle(f): 10:45am On Mar 07, 2017
To hit fp, just post anytin concernin ds drama

the number of threads generated on ds topic na die

we no go get breathing space todày

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Angelb4: 10:45am On Mar 07, 2017
In every 4 topics, Apostle's story comes in. Can we move on to the recession matter pls

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by bazzyblings: 10:46am On Mar 07, 2017
Ashawo see local music. angry. The vengeance of God would visit her .... and everyone who thinks like her tooo ,,, Amen

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 07, 2017
nonsense
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by NoRetreat(m): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2017
Well. Let God be the Judge.

1 Like

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Judolisco(m): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2017
I won't watch it

4 Likes

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by simplex2: 10:47am On Mar 07, 2017
Holy moses!

Is that the kpomo the man of god was chopping?

bazzyblings:
angry. The vengeance of God would visit her .... and everyone who thinks like her tooo ,,, Amen

Lol @ god's vengeance: god's vengeance can't do jack! Let the pastors keep decieving you guys with the stupid quote of touch not mine annointed while they fvck everything that wears bra. Shey Pastor Biodun of COZA never prepare him 'robust reply' finish?

Fools!

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Ask4Info: 10:47am On Mar 07, 2017
I AM 99.9% SURE IT IS SULIEMAN THAT SPONSORED ALL HER MUSIC VIDEOS AND STUDIO TIME. THAT IS WHY THE PASTOR DEY TRY LICK ALL HIM INVESTMENT COMMOT FOR HER BODY WITH HIM TONGUE.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by MrGreenMavro: 10:47am On Mar 07, 2017
angry
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by idbami2(m): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2017
Stephanie Hoetoebo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by ikorodureporta: 10:47am On Mar 07, 2017
grin

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Tgold1(m): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2017
poo
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by ojibole(m): 10:48am On Mar 07, 2017
I dare not waste my data to watch dis cry

1 Like

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Lexusgs430: 10:48am On Mar 07, 2017
Not everyone is allowed to sing commercially. SAVE YOUR DATA BIKO ...............

2 Likes

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Ambassadors: 10:49am On Mar 07, 2017
All hands are on deck to rubbish the image of The Reverend thats all i can say, but remember many are the afflictions of the righteous but the LORD delivers him from them all.

14 Likes

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Basic123: 10:49am On Mar 07, 2017
pastors always do whatever they like in the name of..."touch not my anointed servant"

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 07, 2017
Nasir El Rufai now...

3 Likes

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Boss13: 10:50am On Mar 07, 2017
Where are those people that said she has small
Boobs! I believe this lady and her testimony and I am surprise women are not standing behind her rather they choose a scumbag because he holds a bible. Why won't men continue to surpress women, especially African women.

Stephanie/Kimora was hurt and she is bold to tell her story. At least other women can learn. According to her, she is not the only one the fake pastor sleeps with. However, people including women, who are mostly victims in this circumstances, are calling her a slut, LovePeddler and a fool. I'm not surprised, but when will women learn that this circumstances present an opportunity for women to rally behind each other to tell men, you can no longer continue to deceive us.

Stephanie has done no wrong than to open up emotionally to an influential scam artiste who is good at deceiving people.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Goldenheart(m): 10:50am On Mar 07, 2017
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by XaintJoel20: 10:50am On Mar 07, 2017
I don't waste my data on nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 07, 2017
whose account do you believe, click like for the "stripper", share for the "apostle"

22 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by oluwatymylehyn(m): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2017
More revelations will be made knows soon.
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by WebSurfer(m): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2017
Na so this man take f up last last
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by sipsip(m): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2017
@op, i actually chose not to quote you cause you are not worth the extra 2 seconds. I don't have any affiliation with the Apostle, i've never been to his church, don't even know them, but you should be a bit mature in your assertions. Has it been proven that he's guilty? Have we seen the end of the whole drama? Have you not been abreast with happenings in the country in the last few months, as regards the Apostle's agitation with the government? And before you cry foul, I am a christian and i am more against most Nigerian pastors and their antics than you'll ever be. But let's reason and be objective na... Don't let your excitement take over you.

13 Likes

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by VULCAN(m): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2017
Until I see the pictures from the purported "traditional" I remain a sceptic.

Even bus conductors take pictures during introduction ceremonies

1 Like

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 07, 2017
Both them were hurstling their way up. One chose to use her pussy and music talent, the other chose to dupe the spiritually naive. Both had conflict on interest and their relationship went south. Cant you people understand that this drama is really not necessary ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Israeljones(m): 10:52am On Mar 07, 2017
This one sef just con popular al of a sudden

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by shamecurls(m): 10:52am On Mar 07, 2017
Men have varying affinity, choice and taste. You can't use yours to judge others! A fat camel toe is enough to make some men jump off a bridge....

It's just choices!

Suaiman definitely had something he was attracted to which you might not see.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by DollarAngel(m): 10:52am On Mar 07, 2017
Q
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by rattlesnake(m): 10:52am On Mar 07, 2017
When God wants to raise a man he uses a woman
when the devil wanna destroy a man he uses a woman

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ariana Grande-break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored Full Song / DOWNLOAD MP3: Wizkid - Sweat Ft Nicki Minaj X Cardi B / Young Money Cash Money Billionare's Members (YMCMB).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.