Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) (25720 Views)

Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) / 'Doomsday Glacier' In Antarctica Is Holding On 'By Its Fingernails' - Scientists / Scientists Plan On Dimming The Sun To Resolve Global Warming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by 02Kebreal(m): 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Extreme heat

Isoryt
Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by ThatFairGuy1: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
IPOB member, you made me laugh harder with your response tonight
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

When you get to hell, you can type whatever language they speak there but when you quote me, type English.
Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by mecussey(m): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Here in UAR, everywhere is cold, nothing concern us. We have something in Aso rock worst than Climate change.
Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by MrColdsweat: 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
Foolish humans who ruined their home because of some nonsense called money.

When you destroy the planet, you will see how useless your money will become.
Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by Sleekfingers: 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
enyiinne:
that means cities close to the shores like Lagos will be likely a lot of its territories will be submerged into the ocean

yes.....including the entire southsouth will be under the ocean
Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
It is "the world" now eh?
They should lay the blame squarely on the western nations.
They should be made to pay.....mteew
Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by tundey4all(m): 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
you are not God
Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by Bodydiialect57: 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
mountmoriah:
Those who know their God have nothing to fear in this perilous time.

Yes.

The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he's safe.

1 Like

Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by Bodydiialect57: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
zexy2030:

God who is all knowing. Who knows from the beginning to the end. Why allow humans getting destroyed by the angels he created. Why is the crown of his creation suffering. Why does he have to prepare hell for humans to suffer forever.
Why wouldn't have destroyed the devil for the world to have peace from creation. Why do we have to go through alot of pains because of one angel's conspiracy, why are we falling short of his glory, when he can remove the reason(the devil).

Life and death... the choice is yours.

He has given everyone the freedom to choose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by Insectkiller: 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
zexy2030:

God who is all knowing. Who knows from the beginning to the end. Why allow humans getting destroyed by the angels he created. Why is the crown of his creation suffering. Why does he have to prepare hell for humans to suffer forever.
Why wouldn't have destroyed the devil for the world to have peace from creation. Why do we have to go through alot of pains because of one angel's conspiracy, why are we falling short of his glory, when he can remove the reason(the devil).

I think if you are close to Him... you can ask Him, one-on-one.
shocked shocked
Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by Connected1: 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
What actually happened to the ozone layers, where have they gone to?
Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by omojeesu(m): 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
The generators of global warming are the generators of k.o.v.i.d plus many more.....to achieve the Great Reset and the NWO.

Flawed narratives are propounded and pushed down the throat of unconscious humanity.

Jesus is coming soon to restore all things.

Many will miss out unfortunately by deception, fear, ignorance, negligence, carelessness, unbelief, etc

1 Like

Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by Tdotbluejays: 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
tnerro1:
After the developed countries have used industrialization to destroy the climate, they are no telling countries like Nigeria not to industrialize but should come and be importing from them.

We should not answer them, let them fix the problem they caused, after all we have not caused our own yet
Africa has all the resources to be sustainable, even more than the developed countries.

We have the sun in abundance, minerals used for semi conductors are plenty in Africa, we have lumber and wood, we have very fertile soil, we rarely have extreme weather. I can go on and on, yet it's a shame that we still import finished product from them. Same product that was produced from majorly African resources/raw materials exported to their countries.
Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by Kayclite: 12:00am On Aug 11, 2021
The revolution will not be televised.

Nature is fighting back. Get back in tune with nature as the earth cleanses itself.

All this pollutant cities of the world will receive this wrath.
Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by Ayula911: 12:39am On Aug 11, 2021

Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by neonly: 12:47am On Aug 11, 2021
Holiness2100:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9875079/amp/Planet-likely-warm-far-quickly-expected-bombshell-report-warns.html

And nigeria is still battling corruption no preparation for it citizens
I hope Covid taught them a lesson because when wahala start no running to another man country yur money becomes useless

1 Like

Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by kramer: 12:51am On Aug 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
The World leaders, scientists and Inhabitants are baffled and confused by events taking place in the weather, and yet all these things were Foretold thousands of years ago in Bible Prophecy, that these things will happen.

Satan, the Great deceiver often tries to "front run" by giving people wrong ideas about what is Prophecied in the Bible. He has tricked mankind in believing that climate change is Real and that there are things that can be done to stop it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Extreme Weather Patterns the world is Experiencing is not Climate Change. What they call Climate Change is Satan's Counter to JESUS Christ signs of HIS Imminent return.

The Extreme Weather pattern on earth today are the Signs of the Imminent Return of the KING of kings and the LORD of lords. And these happenings are gonna get worse and worse.

There is no Technology, Billions/ Trillions of US Dollar pump into this that will yield any effect. It is a waste of resources. Infact it worsen things and increase the Ferocity of GOD'S Wrath on this Filthy evil world.

The Only Way of Escape is for the world Inhabitants to Bow and Surrender to JESUS Christ and be Prepared for the Imminent RAPTURE. Because whatever the world is witnessing now is Meat pie and Milkshakes compared to what will hit this earth once the saints are taken away.

If u need an understanding of what is Coming on this earth, go and Prayerfully study the book of revelation from chapters 6-19

This dude you're so irritating I swear!

Who's baffled here? Climate change that they've been talking about since the 1960s? and they noticed from the 1800s? Please educate yourself https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-15874560

You open open your smelly laptop and have the audacity to mislead people with your misinformation, talking about what's happening is not climate change!? If it's not climate change then what exactly is it?

The Extreme Weather pattern on earth today are the Signs of the Imminent Return of the KING of kings and the LORD of lords. And these happenings are gonna get worse and worse.

Please tell me where in the Bible it was precisely prophecied that extreme weather will bring about Jesus's Christ's return. You must quote the exact verse and pls don't give me any nonsense 'related' verse.

It's people like you that pushed me away from Christianity with your false claims. I wish there was a block button on NL so I could block your irritating msgs from appearing. If you truly want to save souls carry yourself to the sexuality section and stop looking for cheap likes on the front page.

1 Like

Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by Kennitrust(m): 3:16am On Aug 11, 2021
Maybe the � world want to become one those other planet found to be empty and wild for inhabitant
Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by Doyou2019: 6:12am On Aug 11, 2021
stevebond007:
With the flooding in Europe, they will hasten the switch to electric.
Oil will become useless by 2030...
Alas, some people are still spending heavily prospecting for oil . SMH

Buhari and Co you mean You think this administration has an idea of what global warming is? Stuck on stupid!!!
Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by Tickles001(m): 6:40am On Aug 11, 2021
With this. I see heavy population reduction coming
Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by Adol84: 6:53am On Aug 11, 2021
And the US, China and Russia want to begin the third world war while the world needs to be healed from climate change. Ndi ara ndi ara!
Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by JuanDeDios: 7:39am On Aug 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
The World leaders, scientists and Inhabitants are baffled and confused by events taking place in the weather, and yet all these things were Foretold thousands of years ago in Bible Prophecy, that these things will happen.

Satan, the Great deceiver often tries to "front run" by giving people wrong ideas about what is Prophecied in the Bible. He has tricked mankind in believing that climate change is Real and that there are things that can be done to stop it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Extreme Weather Patterns the world is Experiencing is not Climate Change. What they call Climate Change is Satan's Counter to JESUS Christ signs of HIS Imminent return.

There is no Technology, Billions/ Trillions of US Dollar pump into this that will yield any effect. It is a waste of resources. Infact it worsen things and increase the Ferocity of GOD'S Wrath on this Filthy evil world.

The Only Way of Escape is for the world Inhabitants to Bow and Surrender to JESUS Christ and be Prepared for the Imminent RAPTURE. Because whatever the world is witnessing now is Meat pie and Milkshakes compared to what will hit this earth once the saints are taken away.

If u need an understanding of what is Coming on this earth, go and Prayerfully study the book of revelation from chapters 6-19
I think I now understand why you're in love with the fornicating, raping, lying, foul-mouthed, divorcing, narcissistic, hating Donald Trump.

1 Like

Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:53am On Aug 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Keep disgracing yourself...I hope you have washed your Lords Chosen apron today.

If you read your bible properly you would see that self righteousness is a deadly sin.

You call yourself a christian yet you are always active on threads with bad news, always sniffing for threads with bad news, always active on threads with bad news to type your dooms day thrash...

Only people with bad intentions love reading bad news. You will soon reveal yourself son of lucifer.

1 Like

Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2021
kramer:

This dude you're so irritating I swear!

Who's baffled here? Climate change that they've been talking about since the 1960s? and they noticed from the 1800s? Please educate yourself https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-15874560

You open open your smelly laptop and have the audacity to mislead people with your misinformation, talking about what's happening is not climate change!? If it's not climate change then what exactly is it?

Please tell me where in the Bible it was precisely prophecied that extreme weather will bring about Jesus's Christ's return. You must quote the exact verse and pls don't give me any nonsense 'related' verse.

It's people like you that pushed me away from Christianity with your false claims. I wish there was a block button on NL so I could block your irritating msgs from appearing. If you truly want to save souls carry yourself to the sexuality section and stop looking for cheap likes on the front page.

Haven't you noticed him on threads with bad news? he spends a day looking for threads with bad news to type his dooms day gibberish, he is actually a Lords Chosen church member...the Christian version of fanatic Muslims who practice islam more than the Saudis.

When you see a thread on front page like "An unidentified object found flying across US" there's 100% chance you would see Righteousness2 on the thread saying thrash like "The Angels are already flying across US to select the elect for rapture, the end is already here". He is very predictable, I always know the threads to find him, I just scroll up when I see his thrash.

SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by help3852: 10:34am On Aug 11, 2021
There is nothing like climate change, it is pure lie.

Scientist have been using science to deceive the world for too long.

This covid opened my eyes.

Rapture is imminent like you said.
Righteousness2:

Satan, the Great deceiver often tries to "front run" GOD by giving people wrong ideas about what is Prophecied in the Bible, thereby pushing people away from the Gospel truth of the Bible.He has tricked mankind in believing that climate change is Real and that there are things that can be done to stop it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by odaniel1(m): 11:08am On Aug 11, 2021
hmmm.....as a wise ibo businessman, let me follow the footsteps of my bro 'kenstar' to establish one of WA's largest retail cooling systems with help from my brothers in China. cool
Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by Gaddafih001(m): 11:25am On Aug 11, 2021
zexy2030:

Make yourself available to God and transform your life personally.
God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him..
Re: Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) by MikeofKd(m): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Satan, the Great deceiver often tries to "front run" GOD by giving people wrong ideas about what is Prophecied in the Bible, thereby pushing people away from the Gospel truth of the Bible.He has tricked mankind in believing that climate change is Real and that there are things that can be done to stop it.

Oga this is purely global warming ,strictly caused by humans ,there s nothing biblical about this whole climate change thing , it been existing for years ,and it's only getting worse cause humans has turned deaf ears to Global warming signals.

Man has increased it's global atmospheric conditions which mainly includes , carbon dioxide co2 , methane ch4 and nitrous oxide N20 and other green house effects ,having climbed over 31% , 151% and 17% respectively since pre industrial times ,i could continue lectures on this but Mhen pls stop attaching everything to the bible abeg . Religion has brainwashed a lot of Africans, partly causing huge ignorance people exhibit in the society today, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Format My Nokia 3110c / A Florida Based Company Has Created Headphones That Can Get You High On Music. / 10 Surprising Things You Can See From Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.