Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride (77265 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Jollyjane4U: 8:46am On Aug 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Johnchrix(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2021
Jack14:
That man just die Sara death

Na knonji kill am o
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Gabkosh: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2021
Warder must chop him own na
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2021
mad o
Abi den don dey
minister unto her ni
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:54am On Aug 10, 2021
Candidlady:
So pencil light is now a special car?

Just free this girl already abeg

Lesson to all you men that sees us as weak.. I know my self defense class will surely pay off one day...

abeg

no go log anybody out o
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Ayo2004: 8:54am On Aug 10, 2021
SmartPolician:

I am sure late Mr. Michael Usifo Ataga was a Christian and there are over 100 verses in the Bible that command us Christians to marry ONE wife.

If you support adultery, you really need to assess your personal values. I don't have the strength to write more than this.
You just put religion for head like a zombie,dont u have sense of thinking?
Because a man cheated on his wife,he deserves to be killed by a side chick?

There are thousands of Bible verses condemning sin yet you still sin so I should say it should make sense for somebody to just cut off your head
Please,learn to reason like a normal logical person before u start spouting religous rubbish
God gave you sense for a reason

You are proof that people who think based on religion without logic are fond of stupid takes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by crackhouse(m): 8:56am On Aug 10, 2021
That's power of sweet pussy
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Dabliss02(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2021
As they use to say
The future is female
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by helinuesIsaMumu: 9:01am On Aug 10, 2021
neonly:

Thks phone auto spelling issues

It is Thanks and not Thks grin grin
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by eldoradoxx: 9:01am On Aug 10, 2021
It is Adedapo Quadri that killed Ataga. I knew from onset that Chidimma alone was incapable of overwhelming, binding, torturing and then snuffing life out of Ataga without a single injuries to her body, she was either assisted by Adedapo or Adedapo with some other persons.
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:06am On Aug 10, 2021
Yet they refuse her other male co-conspirator to enter a special prison ride. grin

1 Like

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Cornerwealth: 9:07am On Aug 10, 2021
neonly:
Vagina people

This is not right. This should not be allowed here. Disgusting and disgraceful. The owners of this forum should do something about these indecent talk.
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 10, 2021
Riverville:
Pls give this ladies equality... If na man dem go chain am with thick chain.
My brother... man life na hardcore back to back. God will see us through. Just imagine

3 Likes

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2021
Candidlady:
So pencil light is now a special car?

Just free this girl already abeg

Lesson to all you men that sees us as weak.. I know my self defense class will surely pay off one day...

What about her other co-conspirator in the case. Should they free him or not ?
Thunder faya you if you don't answer my question angry

1 Like

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by calyto: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2021
Prison officer no dey fok? grin grin grin grin
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by jice(m): 9:14am On Aug 10, 2021
I bet you, this lady is not in any correctional home?

God will judge all of them and they shall all have Ataga's treatment in life. I can't imagine how young Ataga's children will be feeling with all these on the head of their father

1 Like

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by FBIBOT(m): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2021
This country is messed up beyond any cleanup... Where you wan start?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Stevyne: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2021
Jack14:
That man just die Sara death
Aswear!
Cause the killer go later go Scott free
Na just matter of time
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Stevyne: 9:21am On Aug 10, 2021
Cornerwealth:

This is not right. This should not be allowed here. Disgusting and disgraceful. The owners of this forum should do something about these indecent talk.
I see
You will be fine
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by neonly: 9:33am On Aug 10, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

It is Thanks and not Thks grin grin

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Donedeal1(m): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2021
Murderer are very dangerous on the society, so anyone riding on the tiger king is on its way to the tiger belly.
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by neonly: 9:36am On Aug 10, 2021
Cornerwealth:

1 Like

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Tizu(m): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2021
Chidinma toto must be gold
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by powerblaze(m): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2021
Jide11CAC:
She be celebrity criminal naw (welcome to my country).
For Company registration, Business Name registration, NGO registration (Foundation/Club/Union/Church/ Mosque registration) with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Trademark registration, Copyright registration, Patent right registration TIN registration, SCUML registration.

Call or WhatsApp us now on 08132561918.
How much for cac
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2021
Told you nothing will happen to her.
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2021
Tizu:
Chidinma toto must be gold

No she is innocent.
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by RioCarputo(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2021
some people no matter the crime they commit or mess they find themselves in, they always have some kind of God's Grace or anointing.....
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2021
Special Car Ride!!!

On top tiny light camry!! Na wah!!!

I was actually expecting to see a fully ACed coaster bus with only her as the passenger and a convoy of police care. That is what you call a special car.

SMH! Media and sensationalism

The car no even get AC sef dem dey call am special car.

If Black Maria engine knock na leg dem go take waka come court house?
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Adetayo1978(m): 10:17am On Aug 10, 2021
Nigeria is finished.
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by IamAsiri: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2021
Files:
Celebrity killer ! Celebrity thief !

The privilege women criminals enjoy ( even after being identified as a criminal) is unfair.
Who do we blame but the men, the simpletons who would see a gender as innocent because it bears a vigina and 2 mounds of fufu on it's chest undecided and an innocent look

I think you may have forgotten the special treatment that "The Mudder Squad" guy got after admitting to killing Hiny Umoren and having so many deaths and kidnapped victims linked to him. It's not about the gender, it's about who is involved in the case, which is pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested / Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic / Was Nigerian Student Arrested In USA For Impregnating 4 Female Police Officers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.