Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride (77255 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by bubu2019: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2021
paulolee:
like seriously, my friend ovie wey DM suspect say na e kill him oga still de serve for d past 3 years waiting for trial..
d last time I visit igando court to hear his trail, na drag DM drag am enter court with massive hands n leg cuffs after him drop from d black maria wey carry am come court..
naim DM de Gv dis wan VVIO treatment?? I know say her own prison go soft pass others with same crime..
d moral b say not all crimes are equal even if they ar d same
how I wish she will kill
one of those warders

2 Likes

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 10, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

She has to start facing it just the way people who committed no crime are languishing in different Nigerian Jails for no reason.
Even if she escapes the Useless Nigeria Judicial system, she won't escape the wrath and fangs of the relatives & friends of ATAGA.
It's just for a period of time.

Life is absurd.
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by IPIGSRMUMUS: 10:45am On Aug 10, 2021
Another "Fulani criminal" get special treatment according to the IPIG terrorist monkeys.
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Meteng: 10:48am On Aug 10, 2021
Sure pounding for dis girl inside NCS
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by shegun4sur: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2021
D idiots don de chop d jezebel work
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Emmahenshaw: 10:52am On Aug 10, 2021
Evil men cannot do the right thing, if all the key positions in Nigeria is handled by evil men, Chidinma delivered the massage they sent her so she deserve the kind treatment.
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by raphy(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2021
This life no .....

Balance
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2021
Nigerian Prisons High officials don knack her confirm say she sweet die hence the VIP treatment
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Chimeluv(f): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2021
Those who wanted the man dead are running the show undecided
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by StUriah(m): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
She is really cooperating with sexual demands from all security agencies handling her case. Her toto is now free for all those who can offer her protection.

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by seyz91(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
cheesy
Riverville:
Pls give this ladies equality... If na man dem go chain am with thick chain.
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by seyz91(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
grin
Files:
Celebrity killer ! Celebrity thief !

The privilege women criminals enjoy ( even after being identified as a criminal) is unfair.
Who do we blame but the men, the simpletons who would see a gender as innocent because it bears a vigina and 2 mounds of fufu on it's chest undecided and an innocent look
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by jaxxy(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Funny and stupid country.
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by seyz91(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hear yourself
Out undecided

You still yet to grasp the point of the thread undecided
Karlovych:
Irrelevant news, what has the vehicle got to do with anything? She will still face the consequences of her actions
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by seyz91(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
cheesy
MALIGNANTGuest:

Dey are taking ha 2a HOTEL 2 sleep with a Client.
She's on special request.
She does Home delivery services.
A Finished Society.
IF men don't learn how to treat these women after this, then MEN should be ready to swallow whatever they are fed.
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Worldliness(f): 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Are we sure Buhari is not dating this girl?

1 Like

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by hotwax: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
Her pvssy is above the law...

She don use pvssy suppress the law...

All those police officer go don release tired.
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by doneback04: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
I am not surprised because it seems lady has a strong backup and she will be set Free because you can tell me someone who committed crime against humanity we seat comfortable and relax in the front of a private car.
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
SamuelOamen:
By Robert Egbe

https://thenationonlineng.net/super-tv-boss-murder-prisons-pamper-chidinma-with-special-car-ride/
A hegoat is protecting this female beast Murderer! Indeed some men are scum!
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Mrexcell(m): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
The girl is a beautiful girl am sure nigerian corrupt prison officials have started sleeping with her.

1 Like

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Ask4diva(f): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
paulolee:
like seriously, my friend ovie wey DM suspect say na e kill him oga still de serve for d past 3 years waiting for trial..
d last time I visit igando court to hear his trail, na drag DM drag am enter court with massive hands n leg cuffs after him drop from d black maria wey carry am come court..
naim DM de Gv dis wan VVIO treatment?? I know say her own prison go soft pass others with same crime..
d moral b say not all crimes are equal even if they ar d same
This is funny grin
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Gfskw: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
Maybe they want to fuvvvkk her
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by stave9ja(m): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
The main prison vehicle is for men and male prisoners

You can't put a female with sex hungry males

Since the government doesn't fund prisons enough, and they have only one female to transport, they use prison officers cars

But I can't attest to what might happen along the way

1 Like

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by BRATISLAVA: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Riverville:
Pls give this ladies equality... If na man dem go chain am with thick chain.
False outrage. Quite funny too.

Your port Harcourt serial killer, where was the thick chain? Wasn't he even running his mouth in brand new t-shirts everyday despite CCTV evidence? Didn't the men in charge lighten his sentence and probably release him?

Uduak umuorens murderer, where was his thick chain? Your "murder squad" t-shirt wearing killer was looking robust. If you're crying for equality, why was he not subject to what chidinma is passing through?

The ones paraded for killing their wives, where were their thick chains? Isn't it for them to look into the camera like camels?

Even Evans the kidnapper, where were the thick chains used on him?

You guys can create nonsensical posts to try and demonize women who commit crimes, yet turn a blind eye to men who do the same and worse on a daily basis.

If you want equality, demonize those men first.

Meanwhile we wait for the truth and the law to take its course.

1 Like

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by BRATISLAVA: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
StUriah:
She is really cooperating with sexual demands from all security agencies handling her case. Her toto is now free for all those who can offer her protection.

As the prison warder, you know this?
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by West2019(m): 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
This girl pussy nah hotel cake
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
I'm sure someone's fvckin her in prison
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Exodora: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
Samfloxin:
Tell me why other girls will not continue killing men
He who wants to be killed will be killed .
Since they don't want to learn women will keep using them for ....
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Files:
Celebrity killer ! Celebrity thief !

The privilege women criminals enjoy ( even after being identified as a criminal) is unfair.
Who do we blame but the men, the simpletons who would see a gender as innocent because it bears a vigina and 2 mounds of fufu on it's chest undecided and an innocent look

Better cover yourself before Flies would start perching on your comments for saying the truth.
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by BoldConcepts(m): 6:56am On Aug 29, 2021
Big men with no kongi control angry
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Acidbath: 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
prince3009:
Nigerian Prisons High officials don knack her confirm say she sweet die hence the VIP treatment

Thank goodness you know your 0su women well.

F00|.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested / Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic / Was Nigerian Student Arrested In USA For Impregnating 4 Female Police Officers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.