Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

NYSC 2021 Batch B Corp Members Thread - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2021 Batch B Corp Members Thread (2593 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC 2021 Batch B Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 4:47am On Aug 10, 2021
Hello everyone,

You can use this thread to ask question on registration, correction, deployment, posting or anything related to NYSC 2021 Batch B for both streams.

I will jump in from time to time to answer some questions.

If you want an immediate response from a larger focused community of corpers you can search @nyscgroup on telegram for that.

Thanks
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch B Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 4:48am On Aug 10, 2021
2021 BATCH 'B' STREAM II ONLINE REGISTRATION TIPS
1. NYSC Registration Portal opens today till 13th of August 2021, visit (www.nysc.org.ng) and click on the active link "Mobilization 2021 Batch B".
2. The portal is also open for Foreign trained graduates and part-time graduates.
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, click "Login Here" to continue your registration with your Username and Password.
4. Do not thumbprint by proxy.
5. Upload a clear passport photograph. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest. Passport Photograph cannot be changed after Camp Registration.
6. PCMs who have Name Correction request ( Addition or Removal of Name) to be attended to by the Institution, should apply for that during Online Registration on their dashboard as well as spelling errors and rearrangement.
7. Date of Graduation and Course of Study will be on Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate.
Ensure your details are correct, else contact your Institution.
8. Apply for Date of Birth Correction on your dashboard. Note that you cannot correct your Date of Birth after Camp Registration.
9. PCMs are advised to preview records entered before submission to avoid errors.
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch B Corp Members Thread by Faboosuarez(m): 7:10am On Aug 10, 2021
A good morning to everyone, for your redeployment to any state, y'all can pm me
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch B Corp Members Thread by maiiilooo(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
me I'm confused ooo..
is that deadline for registration for nysc is closing 13th or uploading of Senate list to nysc portal?
cause I'm still waiting for my school to upload our names and if they do I'm not sure if I can meet up the deadline which is 13th ..
please some one should make things clear for me please
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch B Corp Members Thread by mikhe2(m): 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
TO ALL PROSPECTIVE CORPERS

For valid information about NYSC,important things needed in preparing for NYSC orientation camp, how to get a good state and a good PPA and all other things embedded in having a successful service year.

Kindly join the our WhatsApp group https:///BtBC18JSVpOILpo7VSsoLd

*Please share to class groups and friends. Thank you*
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch B Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 12:29am On Aug 13, 2021
It is registration that is closing today, though they might extend it, because many schools are yet to send in. But you should also consider that a lot of people are in the backlogged register since stream 1 so they only need few people

maiiilooo:
me I'm confused ooo..
is that deadline for registration for nysc is closing 13th or uploading of Senate list to nysc portal?
cause I'm still waiting for my school to upload our names and if they do I'm not sure if I can meet up the deadline which is 13th ..
please some one should make things clear for me please

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2021 Batch B Corp Members Thread by Aduke2: 7:57am On Aug 15, 2021
Editorial Internship Program with first Excelsia

This internship program however, is strictly for Corps Members with exceptional writing skill, deployed to Lagos State and with genuine interest in pursuing a career in content writing.

Basic Selection Criteria:

·         Applicant must be a Batch B Stream 1 Corps Member currently deployed to Lagos State

·         Second Class Upper Division from a recognised institution.

·         Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages; Excel, PowerPoint and Word.

·         Candidate must not be older than 28 years.

·         Excellent research skill

·         Knowledge on the use of punctuations and proper application of grammatical structures.

·         Experience in Content Editing will be an added advantage.

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

Method of Application:

Interested and qualified candidates should apply via http:///FEPSInternship_2021 and upload a written content by You on the topic “My Most Memorable Experience

Deadline for application is Friday, August 20th, 2021.
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch B Corp Members Thread by Qasimak1: 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
A female corper urgently need a room to rent around Iperu Remo, Ogun State. Kindly DM me if you have one
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch B Corp Members Thread by ugobent(m): 7:52am On Aug 19, 2021
Please someone should explain what nysc means by this information on my dashboard.

Re: NYSC 2021 Batch B Corp Members Thread by Jessepaid(m): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2021
ugobent:
Please someone should explain what nysc means by this information on my dashboard.
wait till Saturday...

That's when the call up letter will be out for printing...

If it's still showing this after Saturday, Sunday and not your call up letter, then you are truly on the next batch
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch B Corp Members Thread by Jessepaid(m): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
ugobent:
check it again now...

They have changed it...

If it's still showing what it was showing before, then you are not in this stream
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch B Corp Members Thread by blackDev: 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
Jessepaid:
check it again now...

They have changed it...

If it's still showing what it was showing before, then you are not in this stream

Have you been deployed?
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch B Corp Members Thread by Jessepaid(m): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
blackDev:

Have you been deployed?
Till tomorrow or Saturday...

That's when call up letter will be out...
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch B Corp Members Thread by blackDev: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
Jessepaid:
Till tomorrow or Saturday...

That's when call up letter will be out...

Okay thanks
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch B Corp Members Thread by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
Get your medical fitness certificate fo registration in camp.

✔️ Quite affordable and processed without delay.
✔️ From the government hospital of your choice.
✔️ We are tested and trusted here on Nairaland.

CLICK HERE TO WHATSAPP ME
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch B Corp Members Thread by Amynachi: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
PPC from Abuja to Kaduna let's connect
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch B Corp Members Thread by Lukmanraji(m): 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
If you need a medical fitness certificate for just #500. Holla at me on whatsapp.
ho 8 1 xty 95 ety3 42

Medical report for relocation also available
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch B Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 2:12am On Aug 28, 2021
I hope you know it has been out for a while now

blackDev:

Okay thanks
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch B Corp Members Thread by ficayo1: 2:42am On Aug 28, 2021
PCM from Lagos to Kano hit me up let's connect.
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch B Corp Members Thread by Adeeda: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
camp is boring joo
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch B Corp Members Thread by timmydame: 4:54am On Sep 04, 2021
Just saw this information on the nysc fb handle. Its still showing absent on my dashboard. Please how soon do I get to notice the changes.

Re: NYSC 2021 Batch B Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2021
timmydame:
Just saw this information on the nysc fb handle. Its still showing absent on my dashboard. Please how soon do I get to notice the changes.

That is how it shows absent for everyone.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Stream 1 Terminal Leave Commences On The 3rd Of October / Partner with Chymall an e-commerce business and earn on ur investment / Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.