Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,861 members, 7,838,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) (54989 Views)

Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by HottieCoach(f): 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
There's always two sides to a story..
That is a statement of fact..

Ok.

Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by milliondollas(m): 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
THEIR IS VERBAL ABUSE AND PHYSICAL ABUSE THEIR ARE THE SAME, MEN ARE GOOD AT THE LATER AND WOMEN ARE GOOD AT THE FORMER CASE CLOSE
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by AyomideOG01: 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
Bobmarie:
Na your mama news we go see first grin grin grin

Leave my mum out of this, she isn't responsible for ur poor upbringing...
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by drake2(m): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
ume1000:
the woman looks like a trouble maker

Hehehe hehehe!. You sure?. Abi na the husband beat the 'looks' into her.

All of una funny though!
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 12:51am On Aug 12, 2021
ursullalinda:
Women should equip themselves financially so when you sight the red flag ......you walk.....I'm tired of seeing women battered because of one flimsy excuse or the other......if this woman can caterer for her kids......she won't wait to be beaten
Mother's ought to teach this to their girls even by example.

1 Like

Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 12:53am On Aug 12, 2021
emmnprince:
Must you physically abuse/beat a woman to prove a point! I see this as weakness o!

If them arrange boys to beat that weak man now, dem go begin talk another thing!

It Is nothing short or cowardice. undecided
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 12:55am On Aug 12, 2021
donbenie:
You are blowing a lot of hot air..
Like someone said,theres ALWAYS two sides to a story..
NEVER EVER judge a one sided story and remember,not all wounds are physical..
That there are two sides does not remove from the wrongness of this. Even If she attacked him too, him attacking her back is still unacceptable. undecided
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 1:04am On Aug 12, 2021
AyomideOG01:

I guess the laying of hand is forbidden for men alone right?
A man's punch does not ordinarily compare to that of a woman so it is typically advised that men avoid retaliating, instead walk away from the situation. undecided
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by AyomideOG01: 7:00am On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
A man's punch does not ordinarily compare to that of a woman so it is typically advised that men avoid retaliating, instead walk away from the situation. undecided

Go and sit down abeg
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
ume1000:
what is gender equality

I don't get the reason behind your question.
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by ume1000: 12:20am On Aug 15, 2021
emmnprince:

I don't get the reason behind your question.
what is gender equality if you (the woman)cannot match strength with your equal (the man)
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by ume1000: 12:23am On Aug 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That there are two sides does not remove from the wrongness of this. Even If she attacked him too, him attacking her back is still unacceptable. undecided
your unsolicited emphaty for these vargina people might be your undoing someday
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by ume1000: 12:25am On Aug 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It Is nothing short or cowardice. undecided
so you don't support gender equality
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 12:29am On Aug 15, 2021
ume1000:
so you don't support gender equality
I don't understand the question . undecided
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 12:30am On Aug 15, 2021
ume1000:
your unsolicited emphaty for these vargina people might be your undoing someday
If you nothing intelligent to say, then please ignore me. undecided
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by ume1000: 12:33am On Aug 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't understand the question . undecided
a man beats his for reasons known only to them and you called him a coward oga explain urself

Are they not equal in the eyes of the law
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 12:38am On Aug 15, 2021
ume1000:
a man beats his for reasons known only to them and you called him a coward oga explain urself

Are they not equal in the eyes of the law
In Nigeria, Women remain subclass citizens by law and in society... this isn't rocket science. undecided

A man who beats on a woman is a coward and a loser.! undecided
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by ume1000: 12:42am On Aug 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If you nothing intelligent to say, then please ignore me. undecided
so says the genius

You want women to eat their cake and have it

With all due respect and no insult intended but from your post I absolutely can deduce three things

*You worship women (trade mark of a simp)

*A woman currently feed and cloth you)

If neither of the above then absolutely

* Your IQ level is 20(trade mark of a blockhead)
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by ume1000: 12:47am On Aug 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
In Nigeria, Women remain subclass citizens by law and in society... this isn't rocket science. undecided

A man who beats on a woman is a coward and a loser.! undecided
sub class in what aspect

They are more favoured in terms of employment opportunities

They get by the law easily (no thanks to devotees like you who believe they can do no wrong)
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 12:56am On Aug 15, 2021
ume1000:
sub class in what aspect

They are more favoured in terms of employment opportunities

They get by the law easily (no thanks to devotees like you who believe they can do no wrong)
If you are oblivious to the reality of existence for women in Nigeria, how do you expect to actually say anyone of real meaning in this? undecided

Please consult the constitution and also your cultural charter to learn more on the disparities that exist. undecided
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by molas02: 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
ume1000:
why are they not equals
The same reason why all men are not equal.... Infact all things are not equal
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Bekind123: 7:21am On Sep 07, 2021
MakotoShishio:
Polygamy is for the weak and less intelligent. But I've discovered that it is always best to let them find out the Stupidity of polygamy on their own terms. If you try to talk them out of it, they'll declare you as their number one enemy.

Just make sure you NEVER give them any money when they're broke because you would be inviting a parasite to eat your sweat and blood.
Thank you for this. In few years to come, this woman's children would have grown and becomes better then, this same man's family will still blame the woman for turning them against their father.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband / Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years / Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.