Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Nigerian Woman Suprises Husband With A Car On Their Wedding Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Suprises Husband With A Car On Their Wedding Day (938 Views)

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Suprises Husband With A Car On Their Wedding Day by Playloaded: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2021
The excited newly-wedded man took to social media to flaunt the car gift he received from his wife on their wedding day.

A newly wedded Nigerian woman gifted her husband, Oluwanife Damilare a brand new car at their wedding.

The excited newly-wedded man took to social media to flaunt the car gift he received from his wife on their wedding day.

Sharing photos of the car alongside their wedding photos he praised his woman for going out of her way to make the day special for him.

<blockquote>“My wedding came with a gift”, he captioned the photos.</blockquote>

In reaction to his post, followers and well-wishers congratulated Damilare and his wife on the micro-blogging platform, Twitter.

A Twitter user @wildeyeq wrote;
“Congratulations to you and your lovely wife. More reasons to celebrate incoming”.

@awa_karis,
“Congratulations sir , may God bless your home , more blwife essings. Amen Well done @Esmeraldaforeva , may God bless you sis. Amen”.

@Esmeraldaforeva wrote,
“I’m so so happy for u sir. This is your season!!! and time to be celebrated”.

https://playloaded.com.ng/nigerian-woman-suprises-husband-with-a-car-on-their-wedding-day/
Re: Nigerian Woman Suprises Husband With A Car On Their Wedding Day by money121(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2021
Congrat
Re: Nigerian Woman Suprises Husband With A Car On Their Wedding Day by ThePushEsq: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2021
Whatever you do, marry a woman with substance
Re: Nigerian Woman Suprises Husband With A Car On Their Wedding Day by Idamond: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2021
lovely
Re: Nigerian Woman Suprises Husband With A Car On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2021
No woman ever gives for nothing.
No woman ever gives wholeheartedly.

The MAN should start preparing to buy her & her relatives submarines. That's it.
Re: Nigerian Woman Suprises Husband With A Car On Their Wedding Day by Afamsi: 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
If after this she still remain submissive and loving, then she is truly a good woman and one of a kind.
Re: Nigerian Woman Suprises Husband With A Car On Their Wedding Day by bukatyne(f): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Afamsi:
If after This she still remain submissive and loving, then she is truly a good woman and one of a kind.

What is your definition of a submissive wife?
Re: Nigerian Woman Suprises Husband With A Car On Their Wedding Day by Afamsi: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
bukatyne:

What is your definition of a submissive wife?
Look up the meaning in the dictionary or ask google.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Suprises Husband With A Car On Their Wedding Day by boldx(m): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

The MAN should start preparing to buy her & her relatives submarines. That's it.
The society hardly believes that women cannot give genuinely without strings attached. I strongly disagree!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Suprises Husband With A Car On Their Wedding Day by Polynek(m): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Good ones dey shaa but d bad plenty pax
Re: Nigerian Woman Suprises Husband With A Car On Their Wedding Day by crackhaus: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
A lucky man indeed for meeting a very rare kind of woman.

If this one calls herself a feminist, e go dey very easy to understand.

But you see those other ones, let me just keep kwayet. They know themselves... lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Suprises Husband With A Car On Their Wedding Day by BIGGIE121(m): 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hallelujah
Re: Nigerian Woman Suprises Husband With A Car On Their Wedding Day by frozen70(f): 1:05am On Aug 11, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

This is a very wrong impression

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Suprises Husband With A Car On Their Wedding Day by Vision101(m): 6:07am On Aug 11, 2021
This is bribe ooo....she will remind you of it in future.
Re: Nigerian Woman Suprises Husband With A Car On Their Wedding Day by NobleAngell(f): 8:21am On Aug 11, 2021
I'm happy for him.
Re: Nigerian Woman Suprises Husband With A Car On Their Wedding Day by NobleAngell(f): 8:24am On Aug 11, 2021
Afamsi:
If after this she still remain submissive and loving, then she is truly a good woman and one of a kind.
What do you men really want? To be pampered or to be submitted to? You can't get both ooooo. Make up your minds.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Suprises Husband With A Car On Their Wedding Day by Afamsi: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2021
NobleAngell:
What do you men really want? To be pampered or to be submitted to? You can't get both ooooo. Make up your minds.
Nne we want both o most especially the submission
Re: Nigerian Woman Suprises Husband With A Car On Their Wedding Day by NobleAngell(f): 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
Afamsi:
Nne we want both o most especially the submission
Sorry! You can't have both. Let go of the former.
Re: Nigerian Woman Suprises Husband With A Car On Their Wedding Day by proclinician: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
Aaahhh wildest imagination. Most ladies available to marry today na the ones way be say the most expensive thing they own is a shaved off hair of another person.

(1) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong With Paying Tithe This Way / While / SEUN What's Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.