Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex (79665 Views)

Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Wife Omitted From Obituary After Killing Husband And Children In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by dre11(m): 10:29am On Mar 13, 2022
Police rescue Anambra woman accused of killing husband with sex from mob attack

Ikenna Obianeri

The Anambra State Police Command has rescued a yet-to-be-unidentified woman from a mob in the Aguleri community of the state on Saturday.

The woman was accused of killing her husband with an “overdose” of sex by the deceased’s family members.

In a viral video online, the naked lady is seen squatting beside the lifeless body of her husband while members of the community verbally attacked her.

Police confirmed the authenticity of the video to our correspondent on Sunday.

However, the police said a principal suspect had been arrested in relation to the inhuman treatment.

The state police spokesman, Tochukwu Ikenga, said, “The Anambra State Police operatives have today, 12/3/2022, rescued a female victim from an angry mob in Aguleri.

“The rescue was as a result of a report from a trending video where a lady was publicly molested and assaulted on an alleged incident of causing the death of her late husband.

“The Commissioner of Police, CP Echeng Echeng, while describing the act as barbaric, states that one suspect is already in custody and ordered an immediate study of the video with the aim to identify the suspects, arrest and bring them to book.

“Further information reveals that the deceased had already been buried before the video started trending. The victim was rescued and she is currently receiving medical care in the hospital. More development shall be communicated please.”

https://punchng.com/police-rescue-anambra-woman-accused-of-killing-husband-with-s3x-from-mob-attack/

Previous thread: [i]Woman humiliated and stripped naked after being accused of killing her husband by sleeping with another man[/i https://www.nairaland.com/7027569/anambra-man-okosisi-aguleri-dies

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 13, 2022
He die a happy man lol...Biafrans tell us her fault..he must have suffered from heart related issues

141 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 13, 2022
This is funny at the same time sad,that’s why I look men with corner eyes when dem dy brag about their sexual prowess

188 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Jeon(f): 10:33am On Mar 13, 2022
grin

WAHALA NO DY FINISH FOR THIS WORLD..

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by dayabiuuku: 10:48am On Mar 13, 2022
They told you to respect to.to, you said no

Don't you know that something you came out from it can also take your life?

#MayGodSaveUs!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Suspects: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
This is funny at the same time sad,that’s why I look men with corner eyes when dem dy brag about their sexual prowess
noise!

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Suspects: 10:53am On Mar 13, 2022
Jeon:

grin
WAHALA NO DY FINISH FOR THIS WORLD..
na your wahala? Useless noise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Hector09(m): 10:54am On Mar 13, 2022
Yet we blame government for under development when our brain are not develop

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Suspects: 10:56am On Mar 13, 2022
dayabiuuku:
They told you to respect to.to, you said no

Don't you know that something you came out from it can also take your life?

#MayGodSaveUs!
senceless noise

1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by backnbeta(f): 11:00am On Mar 13, 2022
If they have evidence that she murdered her husband, let them bring it out and prosecute her. But she killed him with sex? Ha ba! Women are suffering from in-laws in Nigeria undecided

158 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by JuanJO(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2022
Bhh

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2022
Mumu man. Na him kill himself. Na by force to 4uck am, u don dey die dey go, u no fit leave the pussy and run for ya life? angry Like wtf!!
One less scumbag to worry about.

8 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by yanabasee(m): 11:10am On Mar 13, 2022
The same yansh that brought him to life, took him..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by sirjoggy(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2022
Wawu
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Whazar(m): 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
Dem too like sex

5 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
Rip young man, the daughters of Eve at it again...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Eben91: 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
Abeg which style de do make I avoid the style

23 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Totilopussylick(m): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
Eben91:
Abeg which style de do make I avoid the style
you no wan lose gaurd abi

17 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by yuping(m): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
undecided education really matters a lot.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by NwaAmaikpe: 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
shocked

Very useless set of umunna.
Are they implying that her toxic kpekus killed their brother?

If the deceased was my relative, I'd call a meeting and demand that she has sex with all of us, if none of us dies afterwards, then she is free.

I've perused her naked body and truly if Okosisi died while sexing this work of art, then he died for a worthy cause.

If only this woman can meet me so I can continue from where Okosisi stopped; not just to prove a point to her but to restore the dignity of man.

Because tomorrow, if a well-endowed, worthy man does not subdue her with his preek, she'd start bragging that her kpekus is a man-killer.

97 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Slynation(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
Omo...!! No overdo pass yourself oO, I remembered when I went four straight rounds with resting period used in pre-intimacy for odogwu to rise up again...Omo, as I cum the fourth time stand up, e just be me like say I down one full bottle of Smirnoff X1 vodka, I nearly faint...!!grin But God saved my life, since that day I know say towtow nobi anybody mate...

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Twoclans(f): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
I just hope they arrest everybody who humiliated the woman and prosecute them.

As long as the man has no physical wounds or mark's on his body to suggest she hit him then I dont know where this accusation is coming from.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Polynek(m): 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
Chaaii grin
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Atimjessy(f): 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
If women do not give them sex, they will blame women. He gets the sex now and died because of over enjoyment, yet they are blaming the woman.
Men, please work on your stamina.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Kobicove(m): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
This matter goes beyond just rescuing her.

The police need to arrest all her tormentors and produce them for appropriate punishment by the law!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by baby124: 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
Atimjessy:
If women do not give them sex, they will blame women. He gets the sex now and died because of over enjoyment, yet they are blaming the woman.
Men, please work on your stamina.
Don’t mind them. They drink too much alcohol, eat all the red meat aka suya. With all the fatty meats in buka. Then some even eat pure oil often under the guise of palm oil soup. How dem no go quench? Some the last time they exercised was during PE in primary school. Health check up to see their blood pressure is completely out of it.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
N
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by NwaNimo1(m): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2022

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.