Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

How Much Did You Collect Your Original Waec Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much Did You Collect Your Original Waec Result (646 Views)

Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads / Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found / How Can I Collect Original WAEC Certificate Of 1993 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Did You Collect Your Original Waec Result by virtual7(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
So I went to collect my original WAEC result after 15years(wrote it 2006) and was charged 30,000 naira.
Please WAEC should try to enable us print out our original results online. The extortion from private schools are outrageous.
I just left it for them to eat it, but what about others that really need it for their jobs? Naija which way?
Re: How Much Did You Collect Your Original Waec Result by Bigredmachine: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
paid 0 kobo to collect mine... because say i know one person wey know another person wey know one man wey know the pikin of one man wey know the owner of the school

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Collect Your Original Waec Result by virtual7(m): 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Bigredmachine:
paid 0 kobo to collect mine... because say i know one person wey know another person wey know one man wey know the pikin of one man wey know the owner of the school

Lol
Re: How Much Did You Collect Your Original Waec Result by samsegs(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
U sef,,, for 15 good years...
Re: How Much Did You Collect Your Original Waec Result by virtual7(m): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
samsegs:
U sef,,, for 15 good years...

But I asked them back then 2008,that it's not ready and I travelled out of the state to base in another state. It's just now I had chance to go back for it. Not that I need it
Re: How Much Did You Collect Your Original Waec Result by psucc(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
virtual7:

But I asked them back then 2008,that it's not ready and I travelled out of the state to base in another state. It's just now I had chance to go back for it. Not that I need it
That your certificate deserves Guineas Books Award.

I hope you send /donate it to one of the museum in Nigeria
Re: How Much Did You Collect Your Original Waec Result by virtual7(m): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
psucc:
That your certificate deserves Guineas Books Award.

I hope you send /donate it to one of the museum in Nigeria

Hahahaha
Re: How Much Did You Collect Your Original Waec Result by mdsne(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2021
virtual7:
So I went to collect my original WAEC result after 15years(wrote it 2006) and was charged 30,000 naira.
Please WAEC should try to enable us print out our original results online. The extortion from private schools are outrageous.
I just left it for them to eat it, but what about others that really need it for their jobs? Naija which way?
10k for five years...

Show them you have make it in life and give them 50k
Re: How Much Did You Collect Your Original Waec Result by virtual7(m): 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
mdsne:
10k for five years...

Show them you have make it in life and give them 50k

Amen.

But I'll rather give road side hustling women like akara sellers, tomatoes sellers,fish sellers, or the guys selling in hold ups
Re: How Much Did You Collect Your Original Waec Result by mdsne(m): 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
virtual7:

Amen.

But I'll rather give road side hustling women like akara sellers, tomatoes sellers,fish sellers, or the guys selling in hold ups
na so my brother. Everybody is corrupt this days.

God no go shame
Re: How Much Did You Collect Your Original Waec Result by virtual7(m): 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
mdsne:
na so my brother. Everybody is corrupt this days.

God no go shame

Amen bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Mtn Data Plan For My Project And School Works. / ASUU Strike To End Soon ,FG Assures That / Powerstox.com Reviews: Is It Legit? My Experience With Powerstox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.