Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,930 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin (16961 Views)

BBNaija: Why I Nominated Saskay, Yousef For Eviction – Queen / Bbnaija: Why I Nominated Angel For Eviction – Maria / Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Arin, has revealed that she nominated Tega because the latter was antagonistic during tasks.

She said this during her Diary Session with Big Brother on Tuesday, day 17 of the show, monitored by our correspondent.

During the session, Biggy asked her who she nominated and why she nominated them.

Arin said she nominated Emmanuel because he is the person she least connected with in the house.

“I nominated Emmanuel and Tega. I have connected the least with Emmanuel in the house,” Arin said.

Arin, however, said she nominated Tega because the latter was being antagonistic for no reason and the duo hardly got along during group tasks.

“I nominated Tega because she couldn’t look me in the face and she’s a little bit antagonistic, needlessly,” Arin revealed.

Biggy also asked her to guess who nominated her and why. Arin predicted that Pere, Maria, Tega, and Liquorose nominated her.

“Of course, Pere nominated me. He’s first on that list,” Arin said.

Her reason was because “he probably hates my guts as must as I hate his.”

Arin also said since Maria is Pere’s ‘babe’ and Liquorose is bestie to Maria, she’s sure that they all nominated her for possible eviction.

Arin also accused Maria and Liquorose of changing their attitudes towards her since the nominated housemates were announced.

After the nomination show on Monday night, the housemates up for possible eviction this week are Arin, Nini, Saskay, Princess, Tega, and Emmanuel.

https://punchng.com/bbnaija-s6-i-nominated-tega-because-shes-antagonistic-says-arin/

Re: BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin by slawormiir: 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....

Odewaleadesoye:
Guys, be sincere with me, How do you see this year's Big Brother Naija Show?
It is dogshit

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin by lasthero: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin by enyiinne(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
They give little to the contestants and walk away with Billions...youths on the other hand are shown the broadway instead of the narrow way. In the end, they make u feel all u see is normal but indeed, it's the eyes of horus.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin by Chatflick(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Bbnaija oooo
Re: BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin by Jayslyder: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Boring shit

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Those yeye sponsor just wasted their money in vain

This year show doesn't get the popularity because viewers are tired of seeing same shit every year, viewers are now getting their sanity back, viewers are now busy with other productive things, lots of other important things is on ground to attend to by viewers

In conclusion, BBN will go into extinct few years to come (mark my words)

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin by hybrid77: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Oga, how is "how i feel" any of your biz?...LOL

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin by praiseneo(m): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Na una wahala be that you sef de go house next week lord of the rings grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin by Spending123: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin by Goldenheart(m): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
cheesy
Re: BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin by Niwdog(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
She is likely to go

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin by sylve11: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
Make all of them nominate themselves for eviction make Ik Ogbonna pass their judgement. embarassed cool
Re: BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin by Ayo2004: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
Stupid people angry
Re: BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin by stedmanfredo: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin by sunshineV(f): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
u be mumu. u think say u dey wise

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin by wunmi590(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
angry

This OP is a greedy fellow, only you be OP, only you be first, second and third to comment....

Tomorrow you will be shouting buhari shocked

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin by Passionate888: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
shocked
Re: BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin by Hotzone(m): 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ok...this is a show for the children of the rich and lazy youths with low economic drive or values

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin by graphics101: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
cheesy
What a day to be alive.
Re: BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin by Martini101(m): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
This one with her victim mentality is talking.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin by kestolove95(m): 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
arin is the most intelligent lady in the house

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin by UncleKoboko: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
angry
Re: BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin by durgamati: 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

2017 Most Viewed YouTube Videos, Music Videos / Watch More Comedy Skits By A Nairalander / BBNaija: Teddy A & Khloe Fight Over Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.