Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? (8496 Views)

Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' / New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? / Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by okababa(m): 3:18am On Jul 19, 2007
joe(Otuonye),
OOOOOOOOOOOOO accept my sympathy, one will easily know that you are like CHRIS OYAKHILOME(A FALSE PREACHER)
hOW on earth will you say that a xtian can put on trousers as female, paint lips like jezebel and curl his hair like chris oyakhiome and you think that such can ever get to heaven.
What do you think holiness is? a filthy rag? please be guided! any church, person or pastor that is not in total agreement with pastor kumuyi/deeper life is not from God and will go to hell fire if they fail to repent.
As for me, pastor Kumuyi is the only man of God in africa and possibly the world. Also note that you don't have to agree with this statement as the bible say that whosoever will be a friend of God will be an enemy of the world so , that a lot of people hate deeperlife or pastor Kumuyi is enough confirmation that the man is realy from God
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by mrferlie(m): 4:06am On Jul 19, 2007
must you display ur stupidity by posting this all over the forum?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by olanajim(m): 5:14am On Jul 19, 2007
I hope he is reading it,
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by olanajim(m): 5:15am On Jul 19, 2007
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by offnwendy: 7:41am On Jul 19, 2007
bros na wa for you o.deper life may be the best,Kumuyi may be the second son of God,who are you.Should you judge and condenm,are you God ?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by vokee(f): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2007
judge not that u may not be judged.Khumuyi might go to heaven, wat abt u, do u think u stand a chance by this ur action, who are u to condemn a preacher's belief. angry
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by sanrima(f): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2007
person or pastor that is not in total agreement with pastor kumuyi/deeper life is not from God and will go to hell fire if they fail to repent.
As for me, pastor Kumuyi is the only man of God in africa and possibly the world.  
@ poster,  if u think u can paste such words (trash) in this forum, then be ready to recieve insults! who made u judge over mankind? well i,m waiting to meet u at heavens gate if at all u will make it.  angry shocked u v just displayed why most people especially youths decline from attending deeper life because the members like u are too biased and strict to make room 4 mistakes and teach corrections with kid gloves. my happiness is that knows wat it is to be a real christain. tongue
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by hamabra(m): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2007
who are u to jugde, u action has simply demostrated ur myopic level of reasoning, and u have just succeeded in magnifying ur high level of ignorance.please do read the Bible for more cleanse,i hope u dont end up in hell cos u are on that track already
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by koolbone(m): 8:54am On Jul 19, 2007
Wot on earth is this guy blabbing about?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by ceebee(f): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2007
man u really are so little in faith God is not so small that he uses one person in d whole of africa to propagate his gospel do u believe that every being is a man of God it depends on u to respond to d movement of d Holy spirit.
We ve more men and women who are servants of God  with different Gifts of calling our God is not a stereotype that is why d deeper life people are myopic let d spirit of God open ur eyes to his wisdom we dont live by doctrines but by d love of d word of GOD. secondly u're not God's judge on earth HE knows his sheep on d last day dey we hear his voice and follow him. Hope to see u dere note people dont hate Kumuyi but members like u who dont obey d word and are judgemental to fellow beings. Do remove d log in ur eyes first and allow d love of God to flow in u. ve a nice change of orientation. wink
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by jorgeoik: 9:27am On Jul 19, 2007
i can see why u deeper life are so primitive and backward. If u as a follow u will only
recognised ur kumuyi as the only man of God in the whole world.I wonder why u even came to the cybercafe when u people do not watch tv.He ask not to buy tv so that u can remain in ur primitive life.Very soon he will tell u not to use gsm becos it it a sin .Any case u are u to decided who is a true man of God and who is not.U better drop ur primitive behavour and follow the bible and stop jurging people.I prayer God should forgive for critising a true man of God
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by damkollins(m): 9:31am On Jul 19, 2007
okababa:

joe(Otuonye),
OOOOOOOOOOOOO accept my sympathy, one will easily know that you are like CHRIS OYAKHILOME(A FALSE PREACHER)
hOW on earth will you say that a xtian can put on trousers as female, paint lips like jezebel and curl his hair like chris oyakhiome and you think that such can ever get to heaven.
What do you think holiness is? a filthy rag? please be guided! any church, person or pastor that is not in total agreement with pastor kumuyi/deeper life is not from God and will go to hell fire if they fail to repent.
As for me, pastor Kumuyi is the only man of God in africa and possibly the world. Also note that you don't have to agree with this statement as the bible say that whosoever will be a friend of God will be an enemy of the world so , that a lot of people hate deeperlife or pastor Kumuyi is enough confirmation that the man is realy from God

I unerstood your point.and please no hard feeling for what I'm about to say.Next time you want to voice out ur opinion like this,kindly go to the RELIGION column where where u have like minded people like you who will reason with u on religion issues.The insults you are getting now is because you posted a good and reasonable thread in a wrong column(ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES if u feel insulted).

As for me,It is only God that knows his children and my Bible said
''the Judgement of God shall start in his house(the righteous),If the righteous be scarcly(hardly) saved what will become of the unrighteous righteous)

mr ferlie:

must you display your stupidity by posting this all over the forum?
Do not insult says the Lord of host.
offnwendy:

bros na wa for you o.deper life may be the best,Kumuyi may be the second son of God,who are you.Should you judge and condenm,are you God ?

He's a creator of God.

sanrima:

person or pastor that is not in total agreement with pastor kumuyi/deeper life is not from God and will go to hell fire if they fail to repent.
As for me, pastor Kumuyi is the only man of God in africa and possibly the world.  
@ poster,  if u think u can paste such words (trash) in this forum, then be ready to recieve insults! who made u judge over mankind? well i,m waiting to meet u at heavens gate if at all u will make it.  angry shocked u v just displayed why most people especially youths decline from attending deeper life because the members like u are too biased and strict to make room 4 mistakes and teach corrections with kid gloves. my happiness is that knows what it is to be a real christain. tongue

That's good but be a little bit soft next time.
hamabra:

who are u to jugde, u action has simply demostrated your myopic level of reasoning, and u have just succeeded in magnifying your high level of ignorance.please do read the Bible for more cleanse,i hope u don't end up in hell because u are on that track already

You said he should not judge which is fine,why are you judging him then?

koolbone:

Wot on earth is this guy blabbing about?

Sorry,He posted a good thread in a bad column!
ceebee:

man u really are so little in faith God is not so small that he uses one person in d whole of africa to propagate his gospel do u believe that every being is a man of God it depends on u to respond to d movement of d Holy spirit.
We ve more men and women who are servants of God  with different Gifts of calling our God is not a stereotype that is why d deeper life people are myopic let d spirit of God open your eyes to his wisdom we don't live by doctrines but by d love of d word of GOD. secondly u're not God's judge on earth HE knows his sheep on d last day dey we hear his voice and follow him. Hope to see u dere note people don't hate Kumuyi but members like u who don't obey d word and are judgemental to fellow beings. Do remove d log in your eyes first and allow d love of God to flow in u. ve a nice change of orientation. wink

Don't judge saith the Lord of host(selah).

jorgeoik:

i can see why u deeper life are so primitive and backward. If u as a follow u will only
recognised your kumuyi as the only man of God in the whole world.I wonder why u even came to the cybercafe when u people do not watch tv.He ask not to buy tv so that u can remain in your primitive life.Very soon he will tell u not to use gsm because it it a sin .Any case u are u to decided who is a true man of God and who is not.You better drop your primitive behavour and follow the bible and stop jurging people.I prayer God should forgive for critising a true man of God

Don't judge saith the Lord of host(selah).
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by akumbu: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2007
are you worshipping God or Pastor?
if a pastor should perm his hair , what will he teach the congregation? some of us are so myopic that we pretend to be believers of God, but actaully believe in their Pastors.
pastors will not lead u to hell. they are after their business(the money thay are making from pple that fall victims). be careful of who you listen and follow, watch out, there so many devils that use the name of God, dont be deceived by trying to protect them by saying dont judge, the outward appearance shld be a sign of the unknowns.
There will be surprises on that day, cos a lot of pple u expect in heaven, may not be there.
the KOKO be say 'where will you end up?'
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by nonysmith(m): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2007
hey i know everyone is entitled to his own opinion but u kant condemn other preachers wat about redeemed or mountain of fire common we all know deeperlife is great but GOD CREATED all of us differently so e can worship him differently but unitedly
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by muyistik(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2007
well i dont blame okababa for displaying himself like this.you see pastor chris has come to far to be bothered with the likes of okababa. i am a child of pastor chris and one thing i have learnt from him is that christianity is no religion and that it is far more than what the eyes can see, it is a life ,it is a spiritual thing and i certainly dont think that what is outside is what really matters.God is a spirit and those who worship him should worship him in spirit and in truth.the only response to mr okababa here ,is go and find out the meaning of in spirit and in truth and then i am sure you will 4get about wther one person is wearin trouser or if another is looking too beautiful to serve GOD or not.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by TayoD(m): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2007
@topic,

It is obvious from this post that "kolo" cases abound in both the 'right' and 'left' of christianity!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by Angelheart: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2007
@ Okababa

Do allow me to change the topic subject for you:

"OKABABA, IS HE THE MAN FROM SATAN?"

What on earth are you trying to prove here?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by donnie(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2007
Jesus!!! shocked shocked
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by lafile(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2007
Since when did Pastor Kumuyi (nuff respect sir) become the standard of christianity? I'm sure even him will disapprove of what Okababa has written.

@ Okababa
Looking unto Jesus (not any Church or Pastor) the author and finisher of our faith. He is the perfect example.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by Aproko(f): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2007
so rev. kumuyi is the only man of God in Africa? well, since you are an african and you are not rev. kumuyi but okababa, then you are obviously not a man of God right?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by donnie(m): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2007
I can bet you, he is not a member of Deeper life, I mean a true member ( even though he wishes he was).

He is one of those that have backslidden, hoping that by displaying such self-righteosness, they could guarantee a place in the kingdom.

God is not mocked. You are either a child of God or a child of satan. No middle ground!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by kilma(f): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2007
i totally agree with donnie, he is most definately not even a christian not to talk of a deeper life member. pastor kumuyi is not my pastor neither is pastor chris but i can't stand by and let just a "man" and i say because i refuse to believe he is animal show such otter disrespect and disregard to a man ofGod

@ okababa

go home and pray, pray that the good lord will have mercy on you soul for what you said about one of his prophets this day.

don't worry i will pray for you too.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by benit(f): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2007
Poster,
Dumb people are not worth my precious time. I am out of here.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by UPRISING: 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2007
dear poster,
let me star by saying, u did the wrong thing at the wrong way,
in nigeria today we have a lot of men of God even woman, the
bible makes it clear that the gift he gave to his deciples are authomatically
different, i really understand ur point, as a christian, but ur topic and ur words are really wrong, first u don't have to judge or use the word from
DEVIL. many are called BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN,
the fact that a lot of pastors have left what GOD called them for and
start doing there own things in there own way does not mean they are
from DEVIL, when it comes for that just let God deal with that, pls
never u again post something like this again. even KUMMYI, the man of GOD
can never say a thing like these,
WE HAVE PASTORS THAT STILL STAND ON THERE GROUND TODAY
LIKE, PASTOR KUMMUYI, PASTOR LAZARUS MOUKA AND A LOTS OF THEM
PLS SEEK ADVICE FROM UR PASTOR BEFORE U SAY OR DO ANYTHING THAT
U ARE NOT SURE OF, REMAIN BLESS
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by Veracious(f): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2007
@ poster

i hope you'r reading all these comments.

Please permit me to say,you are a disgrace to the DEEPERLIFE BIBLE CHURCH,its faithfull members and those who are still on the verge of becoming members.

Did my beloved pastor ask you to do these, or did your district coordinator send you on this erand in which you brought insults upon your self? well the answer is capital NO because i know they won't do such thing as sending you to speak so aggressively concerning anyone who says he is a man of God.

you know as much as i do that you dont have any right what so ever to judge people or say wrong things about them concerning their belief. all you actually needed to do was go to God in prayer that he helps those who are so envelopped in the world and also to help you to remain faithfull till the end becos the bible says "let him that thinketh he standeth bware lest he falls".

I am a member of DLBC and i am very proud of it.but i will never condem anyone,but pray for them and my self and loved ones to remain in the faith.its only God who knows those that geneuinly serve him in all holliness.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by rowlandwhy: 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2007
@poster
Dont blasphemy
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by rowlandwhy: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2007
Veracious:

I am a member of DLBC and i am very proud of it.but i will never condem anyone,but pray for them and my self and loved ones to remain in the faith.its only God who knows those that geneuinly serve him in all holliness.

Deeper LIfe Member also a Nairaland user,
Hmm are u sure your pastor is aware of it?

Abeg tell him before they suspend u oo!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by Veracious(f): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2007
rowlandwhy:

Deeper LIfe Member also a Nairaland user,
Hmm are u sure your pastor is aware of it?

Abeg tell him before they suspend u oo!

well i don't have much comment to say to you. am sure you just want to add more numbers to your post.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by rowlandwhy: 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2007
Veracious:

well i don't have much comment to say to you. am sure you just want to add more numbers to your post.

You must say something because when u are comfortable with it that means that it is true
so better defend your self now
If not it might be true
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by Veracious(f): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2007
@ rowlandwhy

what! are you saying Nairaland is a place for sinners only? that its a corrupt place to go and share your views?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by rowlandwhy: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2007
Veracious:

@ rowlandwhy

what! are you saying Nairaland is a place for sinners only? that its a corrupt place to go and share your views?

How come you Nigerian girls answer question with question?

Pls i asked a simple question just answer pls!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by Veracious(f): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2007
i wonder what kind of nigerian boy you are, who thinks being religious means you are blindfolded to the things happening around and doesnt have the right to be sociable.

anyway to make you feel good. MY PASTOR IS NOT AWARE OF ME BEING HERE, BUT YOU CAN AS WELL GO AND TELL HIM FOR ME, I PROMISE TO PAY YOU A HUGE SUM OF MONEY AS YOUR OVERTIME ALLOWANCE. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pope Francis Urges Nigerians To Imbibe Religious Tolerance / Prayer Points Rccg 50days Fasting / Bimbo Odukoya Is Not In Hell: That Story You Heard Was Not True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.