Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) (30670 Views)

Speed Darlington Blasts His Ex-girlfriend As He Reveals She Only Dated Him For.. / Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt / Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by psalmz(m): 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
It’s not a must to post everything that happens to u

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by lordlugards: 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
LegendVibes:
Entertainer Speed Darlington has lashed out at a man who rejected his N1,000 tip after saying that it was too small for him to collect, Igbere TV reports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PCFeuU_PXg

Speed Darlington is known for his controversial posts on social media.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSZXr-hoDuV/?utm_medium=copy_link
This guy get bad mouth ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
It was N100 not N1,000. OP get your facts right.

And I never begged the idiot, he was the one that said he want to put something in my hand make I use flex. Now he's lying for instagram clout. Shey na N100 I wan take flex? Just imagine angry

Dirty useless ugly man! angry

What are u saying?

3 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by Jeremy123(m): 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

And I never begged the idiot, he was the one that said he want to put something in my hand make I use flex. Now he's lying for instagram clout. Shey na N100 I wan take flex? Just imagine angry

Are You the guy??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by AuroraB(f): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
Entertainer
Who finds this lout entertaining undecided
Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by calberian: 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Akpi!
Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by Lamasta(m): 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
A begger have a choice o

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Abeg Forgive am.
Oyaaa upload your account details.
You are getting 10k from me.
But how to send it across will be the problem

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by KosiGee(m): 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

You are a lucky man. If I was speedy Darlington, I would’ve given you N10:00

Btw, isn’t this guy the one whose brother quartered a chicken when he was trying to kill Odumeje?
His dad is a legend but this dude shouldn’t be on stage rapping, singing or trying to make music.
He should try playing musical instruments instead of singing and rapping. If you listen to his rap, you’ll cry.

He is worse than Tonto Dike and Vic O.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by Princeton92(m): 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
Wait na you e wan use trend

DoggoneDogg:

Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by Ilovezzor: 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
moscobabs:
Darlington wanted to test his popularity , he asked the guy" Do u know me somewhere"? Guyman beg for money not known Darlington is a broke ass Niga that's just using SUV to meet up with his peers grin grin

Speedy no come get suv now so wetin you come dey yarn
Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by Bullman(m): 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
LegendVibes:
Entertainer Speed Darlington has lashed out at a man who rejected his N1,000 tip after saying that it was too small for him to collect, Igbere TV reports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PCFeuU_PXg

Speed Darlington is known for his controversial posts on social media.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSZXr-hoDuV/?utm_medium=copy_link

Who de hear this one song.
Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kaysnow:

What are u saying?
He was been sarcastic, come on.
Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
lordlugards:
This guy get bad mouth ooo
grin grin grin
The GUY face na waaaa.
Ugly man with so much courage grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by Halle000: 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
OgaTheTop2:
Really... That mofo can lie for a celebrity cheesy

Speed Darlington.. my nyansh cheesy

Some yeye celebrity can blow lies like rain.. We have people on Nairaland as we have on the streets. You can't just come and rubbish someone by telling lies and expect you won't be caught at it...

Speed Darlington... Jeez cheesy

Bro, send me your account number make I send you something far better to flex.. Don't mind that useless rapper cheesy

Una no see say he need that money to buy face scrub grin grin grin Do your alagbe else where jor grin

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by OgaTheTop2: 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
Halle000:

Una no see say he need that money to buy face scrub grin grin grin Do your alagbe else where jor grin
what face scrub? I don't understand. You mean Speed Darlington needs face scrub cheesy

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by panpan(m): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
A beggar has a choice.
A beggar has the right to refuse a gift.
Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by Abetterperson: 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
With all due respect, it's now a universal truth that having 100 is as good as not having at all
The begger can't use the money to buy food nor can he use it to pay for his transport fare(depending on the location). So sir what's the need of him collecting it.
Am in no way trying to judge u but I feel u are overreacting, it's not a must that he takes the money, him being a begger doesn't mean he doesn't have a choice, he probably told u it's not enough and the painful truth is that what he said is true
Maybe he has decided that he will no longer prolonged his death because he feels like his suffering is too much
Do u know if he has gone to a quiet place waiting for death
So stop with this abuse words, 100 nor be money again
If u want to help then help

3 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by yommen: 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nigerians... Make unna shine unna eyes o. I once chatted someone with a proposal like this and he wanted me to register on the betting website. He said he has a software that he will run on my account on virtual games that will bring us crazy profits which we will share. Apparently, I was to credit my account with my ATM card details. I would then hand over my log in details for him to run the the software on the account. Na so I jakpa o!

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by DoggoneDogg: 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
Franzee:

sorry bro

Thanks
Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by Dimmatic(f): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
Biko op speedy is imo state
Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by DoggoneDogg: 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
Princeton92:
Wait na you e wan use trend

Nor mind d gorilla grin

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by Dimmatic(f): 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
Biko op speedy is from imo state
Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by TheWolfen(m): 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nah dem akata nah he fit think say 100 naira nah 100 dollar for naija grin

DoggoneDogg:

Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by Kingcalls: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
moscobabs:
Darlington wanted to test his popularity , he asked the guy" Do u know me somewhere"? Guyman beg for money not known Darlington is a broke ass Niga that's just using SUV to meet up with his peers grin grin

Even brains most of u dont have... so because he dint dash him the kind of money he wanted, u call him. Broke and stingy...does he owe him shit?? U guys beg too much on this country and even see it as an entitlement... crap.... its certain u hv never visited a foreign land cos if u hv , ur mentality wudnt b this trashy....

9 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by tragergeorge(m): 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
Teewhy2:
This is what the economy has turn the country into, NGN1,000 can't even buy you something reasonable for flexing.

Arizona 5h
One Heineken..4h..
2benson .. sky..
Still got sky change..

Abi na club beggar wan go
Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by gidado14(m): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
Guyman02:
A beggar under APC has choice, even Boko Haram terrorists have choice under APC
This one is really hurt,Buhari did better than all your ancestors not even you the lazy generation grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool[b][/b]
Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by Havenie: 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by nextstep(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

If anybody gives #5, appreciate the gift and move on. Nobody owes you a damn thing. Even if you think "it belittles you"... you're the only person who can make you feel bad. I've heard people complain about being given 1k, 10k, or even 100k... they will still complain "is this all I'm worth?", or "what can common 100k do for me?"

It's not the amount, it's the attitude.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) by hosemujica: 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kingcalls:

Even brains most of u dont have... so because he dint dash him the kind of money he wanted, u call him. Broke and stingy...does he owe him shit?? U guys beg too much on this country and even see it as an entitlement... crap.... its certain u hv never visited a foreign land cos if u hv , ur mentality wudnt b this trashy....
The sense of entitlement is irritating, I 'av never seen anything like it in any part of the world I have been to.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WWE Fires Hulk Hogan For Using Racist Rants On Black Man Dating His Daughter / Ibrahim Yekini 'Itele' Celebrates 39th Birthday With Cute Photos / Mary Njoku & Her Husband, Jason Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.