Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,305 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? (18992 Views)

Did You Receive Similar Message From NPC? / Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? / 60-day App Development Challenge By Federal Ministry Of Youth & Sport Developmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by SilverDesign(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
No.

I create professional ANIMATIONS to advertise your business.
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Southeast21: 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
Am I a Fulani terrorists and ganger weed to get an email from the expired government?

We in the south east, We move. with or without them
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by SONYCITY: 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
no sir am steal waitin
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Drsnives(m): 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
bigpicture001:

No be fake..my elder bro friend they work there
Is it not that 3months job of a thing for Nigeria youths?

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by TripleAkutigi: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
They got my email neh
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Blueblaq: 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
He asked me to send certain details to that number, including my complaint. I'm yet to get any other update tho
kaydamzy1:

mine is akure. and what did the number you called say?
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Blueblaq: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
It took time before I could get through to one of the numbers tho. Just keep trying. One of them may pick up soon
hardeybaryor153:

You welcome. Ooops, did you call the number stated on the mail?
Called mine today but didn't pick up and yet to even resume there.
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Talk2david1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
Got the mail, went to the location and everyone there told me they've not herd of such company before but there was construction going on there. Called the wep officer, he said I should come back to that same location on Monday. Will go back on Monday make ei no be like say I b lazy Nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Mayor21(m): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
I went to look for my own place today in Calabar.... Only to be told no place like that exist there

Chaii
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Ikomfreshest: 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
Talk2david1:
Got the mail, went to the location and everyone there told me they've not herd of such company before but there was construction going on there. Called the wep officer, he said I should come back to that same location on Monday. Will go back on Monday make ei no be like say I b lazy Nigerian youth

Hahahaha
Same with me o....
Na Calabar you dey?
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by ICaSNg(f): 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
Talk2david1:

2 people actually came to my office that they have been placed in my Organisation as Interns. 5 people were sent to my office without any Ministry notifying me. I told those who came that this is another scheme by the govt to steal money or divert funds, if they are paying you for the 3 months then its fine.

Only in Nigeria will you get interns from FG without a notice.
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by GodwinIO(m): 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
gentleman82:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God
MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND HELP US TO ESCAPE HELL FIRE BY HIS LOVE,MERCY AND GRACE IN JESUS NAME AMEN!
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Mayor21(m): 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
ICaSNg:

2 people actually came to my office that they have been placed in my Organisation as Interns. 5 people were sent to my office without any Ministry notifying me. I told those who came that this is another scheme by the govt to steal money or divert funds, if they are paying you for the 3 months then its fine.

Hahaha
So you didn't accept them?
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by ICaSNg(f): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
Mayor21:

Hahaha
So you didn't accept them?

The letterhead has no contact details, this is Lagos - wasn't sure of what scam they have going on ; So no I already have more than enough staff at the moment.

I actually thought it was some sort of scam until I just read it here.
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Mayor21(m): 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
ICaSNg:

The letterhead has no contact details, this is Lagos - wasn't sure of what scam they have going on ; So no I already have more than enough staff at the moment.

I actually thought it was some sort of scam until I just read it here.
That's the issue no contact details there

I've been looking for mine here In Calabar since morning to no avail.
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by EhiGid(m): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
ICaSNg:

Sir, may I appeal that you not make your stand look as confusing to the public.
Your organization must have participated in the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Economic Sustainability Plan, as this is a major requirement to be enlisted as a firm to be serviced by beneficiaries for a period of three(3) months.

The ministry’s director of enterprise development and promotion department must have been in touch with your director/owner.
Do well to accommodate and help lend necessary assistance to youths sent to your organization.
Thanking you for your unwavering and patriotic support.

Yours faithfully,
For; Federal Ministry of Youth and Sport Development.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Gfskw: 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
Really
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by dareadewuyi: 11:22am On Aug 14, 2021
Part of failed plans by the Fulani led FG; initiated by British to scuttle agitation for Yoruba and Biafra Nations.Awon oniyeye,e ti fail.

Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Talk2david1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
Yes o
Ikomfreshest:

Hahahaha
Same with me o....
Na Calabar you dey?
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Talk2david1(m): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
Please o, what about those that have gone to where they were posted to and couldn't find the company they were posted to?
EhiGid:

Your organization must have participated in the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Economic Sustainability Plan, as this is a major requirement to be enlisted as a firm to be serviced by beneficiaries for a period of three(3) months.

The ministry’s director of enterprise development and promotion department must have been in touch with your director/owner.
Do well to accommodate and help lend necessary assistance to youths sent to your organization.

Yours faithfully,
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by kaydamzy1: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
EhiGid:

Yours faithfully,

Sir, please can you kindly make effort to explain what will happen to these interns after the elapse of the 3 months? Is the govt going to provide some sort of assistance to get them established? Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by kersha1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
Mine is in makurdi but the organisation i was posted to has left makurdi to abuja and kaduna. I called my state coordinator and he said he will get back to me till now still waiting
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by EhiGid(m): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
Talk2david1:
Please o, what about those that have gone to where they were posted to and couldn't find the company they were posted to?
Do check well to be sure you got the address right.
You may have to call the cordinator number specified on your posting letter.

Guy man, be innovative now.
Ensure to be cleared as present, make you collect your allawee by month end.
Naija na we own.

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by EhiGid(m): 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
kaydamzy1:

Sir, please can you kindly make effort to explain what will happen to these interns after the elapse of the 3 months? Is the govt going to provide some sort of assistance to get them established? Thanks in anticipation of your response.

One step at a time.

Did you not read the part of the letter where YOUR ATTENDANCE AND SERIOUSNESS will determine your progress on the scheme?

See this as an avenue to greater opportunity to come.
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by papyrus2(m): 5:28am On Aug 15, 2021
Hmmmmmm
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Vasgas: 11:55am On Aug 15, 2021
Who has resumed already....
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Ikomfreshest: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
EhiGid:

Do check well to be sure you got the address right.
You may have to call the cordinator number specified on your posting letter.

Guy man, be innovative now.
Ensure to be cleared as present, make you collect your allawee by month end.
Naija na we own.

Boss
Me I searched and searched couldn't fine the place for like the whole day and kept asking questions.
Las las, I may just forge a place o
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Ikomfreshest: 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Talk2david1:
Yes o

Hahaha

Where were you posted to?
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by bustykasa(f): 1:00am On Aug 16, 2021
I got rejection mail for the post of state officer.
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:45am On Aug 16, 2021
bustykasa:
how did you apply
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Ikomfreshest: 7:53am On Aug 16, 2021
bustykasa:

How please?
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Vasgas: 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
what happened after 3 month is the question on everyone lip

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Salaries Of Dangote Group / Federal Character Commision Recruiting Graduates / Massive Banking Recruitment At Workforce Management Centre (over 700 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.