Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? (18966 Views)

Did You Receive Similar Message From NPC? / Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? / 60-day App Development Challenge By Federal Ministry Of Youth & Sport Developmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Apostlepalito: 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
Who else got an Email from Federal ministry of youth and sport development?
Work experience scheme?
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Zenplus: 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Applied by haven’t gotten any ooooo
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by AnaCheks(m): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
I never received oo

3 Likes

Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Ebitus: 11:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
I applied but didn't receive any invitation
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by kaydamzy1: 3:45am On Aug 12, 2021
I got a mail
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Blueblaq: 7:48am On Aug 12, 2021
I got the mail yesterday, buh it was dated 4th. And was expected to be at place of intern within 4th to 13th. And today is already 12th!�‍♀️
Apostlepalito:
Work experience scheme?
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Blueblaq: 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
kaydamzy1:
I got a mail
have you been able to get to your venue please
Apostlepalito:
Work experience scheme?
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by kaydamzy1: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
Blueblaq:
have you been able to get to your venue please

no, not yet.. I think the deadline is tomorrow.
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by hardeybaryor153(m): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Blueblaq:
I got the mail yesterday, buh it was dated 4th. And was expected to be at place of intern within 4th to 13th. And today is already 12th!�‍♀️
Kindly check the attached document in the mail, there's a different date there.
I was told to report between 10th and 20th of August.
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Blueblaq: 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
kaydamzy1:

no, not yet.. I think the deadline is tomorrow.
exactly. What's your own location please? I got to mine today and there was nothing there. So I got through to one of the numbers in the mail they sent.
Apostlepalito:
Work experience scheme?
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Blueblaq: 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Oh yeah...that's true, thank you. But today is 12th already. They should have started something at least. My own venue had grasses all around the compound and the gate was even locked from outside
hardeybaryor153:
Kindly check the attached document in the mail, there's a different date there.
I was told to report between 10th and 20th of August.

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by hardeybaryor153(m): 12:01am On Aug 13, 2021
Blueblaq:
Oh yeah...that's true, thank you. But today is 12th already. They should have started something at least. My own venue had grasses all around the compound and the gate was even locked from outside
You welcome. Ooops, did you call the number stated on the mail?
Called mine today but didn't pick up and yet to even resume there.
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by kaydamzy1: 8:57am On Aug 13, 2021
Blueblaq:
exactly. What's your own location please? I got to mine today and there was nothing there. So I got through to one of the numbers in the mail they sent.

mine is azure. and what did the number you called say?
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by kaydamzy1: 8:57am On Aug 13, 2021
Blueblaq:

mine is akure. and what did the number you called say?
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Thinktwicemybro: 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
They said no more jobs at federal level but you see new faces being employed everyday.... This government has shocked my shocked.

6 Likes

Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Muhylonaire007: 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nope
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Lamasta(m): 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
Are they doing promo OP
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Drsnives(m): 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
U sure say no be fake??
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Digitalstarlite: 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
Op, hope is not scam cos one must apply for a program u can c anytin in ur mailbox

Do you need help in getting admission into Canada, Australia, USA or Europe

Or you need visa guidance and also do IELTS coaching at a discount...

If interested...
Chat me on my signature
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by AmazingELixir: 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
grin
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by bigpicture001: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
Drsnives:
U sure say no be fake??

No be fake..my elder bro friend they work there
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
Noo
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by DropsMic(m): 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
Yawn
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by DropsMic(m): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
gentleman82:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God

You are lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by BMathew: 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
I received mine yesterday, tried to Facebook search one of the shortlisted candidates in attachment and he responded real quick; just to inform me that the place is not existing again.... Imagine that grin grin grin
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by Etinosa1234: 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
Is it for football trials... grin

Make I go dey compete with mbappe grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by paulolee(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
scammers
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by IRODANOSA(m): 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
Re: Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? by engroyekan(m): 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
Got it also in Oyo State and am already in touch with the WEP state officer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Application Form Is Out / A Nairalander Reply To A Regret Mail After Scaling Through Four Stages / Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.