Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence (17644 Views)

PSG confirms Messi's departure / Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence by Chirowman(m): 7:28am On Aug 12, 2021
Is alright
Re: Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence by haiti007(m): 7:29am On Aug 12, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Perez is a chess player. He obviously had a plan. He just completed PHASE 1 (Messi-PSG)........Perez knows PSG is one of the few teams that can afford to sign Messi at the moment and once that is done, it will ease PHASE 2 ( Mbappe - Madrid).

Laporta should have known Perez to be a crafty man........He deliberately weakened Barcelona and he's just about to strengthen Madrid but he will be shocked just like the case of Pogba.

I see sense in this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence by OlawaleBammie: 7:30am On Aug 12, 2021
Never knew barca voted in a mumurudeen in the person of laporta naw

Abeg make una find better excuse jare
Re: Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence by Darreytinho10(m): 7:31am On Aug 12, 2021
Werey dey disguise grin
Re: Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence by Shedrack777: 7:32am On Aug 12, 2021
remain
Re: Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence by clothingonline(m): 7:33am On Aug 12, 2021
We aware of your game
Re: Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence by iezeiyida(m): 7:40am On Aug 12, 2021
It is possible. Perez is very influencial and corrupt just like Ferguson as Man United Coach.

Anyway, I shall still remain a Barcelona fan till the end of time. I so much love Leo Messi and I thank him for his godly, legendary and irreplaceable services at Barcelona. I believe he is the Greatest Footballer of All Times, even ahead of Pele, but I still remain a Barca fan. I didn't become a fan of the club because of only him. Continue being the best in your remaining football career and live long Leo.

1 Like

Re: Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence by Ever8090: 7:41am On Aug 12, 2021
Freestainworld:
what part of the United States are staying, is it Akwaibom state? grin
you dey mind d mumu grin
Re: Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence by Moreoffaith(m): 8:05am On Aug 12, 2021
If u like live in space

Are you guys not tired of scam??

Better get something meaningful doing now, o better still start playing those games and save for your future purpose.

1 Like

Re: Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence by DarkCaesar(m): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2021
CalabarPikin:
In 2001, Ronaldinho moved to PSG and won the world cup in 2002

In 2017, Mbappe joined PSG and won the world cup in 2018

In 2021, Messi have moved to PSG and the world cup is coming up in 2022

Can this trend continue....

God save the king
Yea it can sure continue but you seem to have left some names out too….how about Neymar and Beckham? You’re a Joker man

3 Likes

Re: Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence by madridguy(m): 8:19am On Aug 12, 2021
Why always Perez. Barca should hold their yeye management responsible for their woes and leave my President out of this.

Barcelona management is more corrupt than any Africa government.

1 Like

Re: Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence by onedayatime(m): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2021
Freestainworld:
what part of the United States are staying, is it Akwaibom state? grin

Thanks for the early momo smile
Re: Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence by martineverest(m): 8:21am On Aug 12, 2021
blackdot1:
In other thread it was written that Messi images has been removed from Nou Camp
Now my question is... is Ronaldo images still hanging in Madrid stadium ?
If the answer is yes, then .....
do u know the meaning of image right?....Barca doesn't have the right to use messi's image

1 Like

Re: Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence by Lamasta(m): 8:52am On Aug 12, 2021
9jayes:
Since Ronaldo left dis man has been doing everything to see Messi leaves too
Is he the owner of Barcelona or is he a board member to determine who comes or leave barca
Re: Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence by terrypartners(m): 9:33am On Aug 12, 2021
Hello,

I trust you are doing great.

My name is Terry Ferdinand a digital and affiliate marketing strategist.

The internet changed the way we communicate, empowers content creators with more autonomy and the best part financially liberate people who would otherwise struggle with money, to earn a steady income without resorting to earn a living in the traditional sense.

Affiliate marketing provides smart and hard-working online distributors with the leverage to earn mind-blowing income without manufacturing, inventory and warehousing any products.

Earning six figures every week is a dream come true for a lot of affiliates.

However, affiliates earn great income for every closed �

THE OFFER

• Close support mentorship
• Become a copywriting
• Email sales funnel
• Social media; Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp wizard

Earning legit money online is not a secret but a well-kept secret.

To LEARN MORE send me a message on WhatsApp 07067699747

Re: Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence by kiltoko1(m): 9:40am On Aug 12, 2021
Now Mbappe said he's going to real Madrid, so what can he say about that
Re: Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence by Mutaultope(m): 9:44am On Aug 12, 2021
Just move on

Pls contact me for your insurance needs and advice on

* Vehicle insurance ( 3rd party &
comprehensive)
* Fire and special perils insurance
* Burglary insurance
* Savings
* Insured Visa
* Marine insurance
* Household insurance
* Retirement plan
* Burial insurance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. / "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach / Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.