Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Wode Maya: Namibia Is The Dubai Of Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wode Maya: Namibia Is The Dubai Of Africa (2794 Views)

Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City / Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) / Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wode Maya: Namibia Is The Dubai Of Africa by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 12, 2021
Wode Maya: Namibia is the Dubai of Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdNg2sgfcbE

Re: Wode Maya: Namibia Is The Dubai Of Africa by SaintBishop: 2:57am On Aug 12, 2021
This guy is living in his own world lol, i stop watching his bullshit on youtube months ago.
Re: Wode Maya: Namibia Is The Dubai Of Africa by Jerryherd: 4:40am On Aug 12, 2021
Southern African countries are generally very beautiful.... But comparing Namibia to Dubai is a No No

3 Likes

Re: Wode Maya: Namibia Is The Dubai Of Africa by SkengRay: 5:40am On Aug 12, 2021
SaintBishop:
This guy is living in his own world lol, i stop watching his bullshit on youtube months ago.
yeah man I thought the nigga married a Chinese girl one time like that.
Re: Wode Maya: Namibia Is The Dubai Of Africa by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 12, 2021
By the time tmksouth wakes up and put him in his rightful place, he will receive sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wode Maya: Namibia Is The Dubai Of Africa by hwu2015(m): 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
SaintBishop:

Hahaha
Re: Wode Maya: Namibia Is The Dubai Of Africa by TMKsouth: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Aladegba:
By the time tmksouth wakes up and put him in his rightful place, he will receive sense.

Lol grin, I don't have beef with our SA neighbours. But theres a very controversial clip Wode and his girlfriend did while in Pretoria about black South Africans and for that I can't stand him. Throughout the entire trip he kept mentioning he was advised not to praise SA too much (by his Nigerian handlers, I assume). So I'm not a fan - not that I ever was.

2 Likes

Re: Wode Maya: Namibia Is The Dubai Of Africa by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2021
Since I have been reading your posts on nairalamd, I have come to agree that you are very straightforward person which is what some Nigerians gate on this forum.
TMKsouth:

Lol grin, I don't have beef with our SA neighbours. But theres a very controversial clip Wode and his girlfriend did while in Pretoria about black South Africans and for that I can't stand him. Throughout the entire trip he kept mentioning he was advised not to praise SA too much (by his Nigerian handlers, I assume). So I'm not a fan - not that I ever was.

2 Likes

Re: Wode Maya: Namibia Is The Dubai Of Africa by TMKsouth: 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
Aladegba:
Since I have been reading your posts on nairalamd, I have come to agree that you are very straightforward person which is what some Nigerians gate on this forum.

Well, only the truth will set us free. No need putting up pretences. Thanks for acknowledging my "work" though, really appreciate it.

So what are u up to in Pretoria? The city is known for academia among expatriates - and diplomats of course.
Re: Wode Maya: Namibia Is The Dubai Of Africa by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

Well, only the truth will set us free. No need putting up pretences. Thanks for acknowledging my "work" though, really appreciate it.

So what are u up to in Pretoria? The city is known for academia among expatriates - and diplomats of course.
Yea actually I finished my post graduate studies from university of Pretoria but I relocated to Rustenberg last year after marriage. Are you also in Pretoria? [quote author=TMKsouth post=104743975]
Re: Wode Maya: Namibia Is The Dubai Of Africa by TMKsouth: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
Aladegba:

Yea actually I finished my post graduate studies from university of Pretoria but I relocated to Rustenberg last year after marriage. Are you also in Pretoria?

Congrats on your studies, I'm still stuck on the BA cry I spend my time between Vereeniging and Joburg. V-town and Rustenberg are similarly sleepy though cry grin

2 Likes

Re: Wode Maya: Namibia Is The Dubai Of Africa by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

Congrats on your studies, I'm still stuck on the BA cry I spend my time between Vereeniging and Joburg. V-town and Rustenberg are similarly sleepy though cry grin
Thanks bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wode Maya: Namibia Is The Dubai Of Africa by clemils1: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2021
Please anyone with idea on the cost of Ethiopian E-visa and how to go about it
Re: Wode Maya: Namibia Is The Dubai Of Africa by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
Aladegba:
True

(1) (Reply)

Making A Friend During Air Travel / Canadian Immigration- Alberta Provincial Nominee / Which Of These European Countries Is Good To Live In As Hustler/jjc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.