Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Which Of These European Countries Is Good To Live In As Hustler/jjc - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Of These European Countries Is Good To Live In As Hustler/jjc (2792 Views)

My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. / 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Which Of These European Countries Is Good To Live In As Hustler/jjc by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2013
Dear Nairalanders, can anyone advice or tell me which of these European Countries below is good to live in as Hustler and get benefits as a New Comer in Europe.

- Holland
- Germany
- Belgium
- Austria
- Spain
- Portugal
- Czech Republic

I look forward to receiving your good replies and advices.
Re: Which Of These European Countries Is Good To Live In As Hustler/jjc by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2013
what is your definition of hustle?

The first Four countries has good economies and will pay off if you work legally.

But if your definition of hustle the other way round, be ready to bear the consequences.
Re: Which Of These European Countries Is Good To Live In As Hustler/jjc by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 21, 2013
@dahonestboss... i'm traveling with a schengen tourist visa. (Portuguese Tourist Visa)

1 Like

Re: Which Of These European Countries Is Good To Live In As Hustler/jjc by justwise(m): 2:03am On Apr 21, 2013

(1)

Why Are Nigerians Still Moving To The Uk With Current High Inflation / Good & Cheap Hotel In Abuja (n8-n10)k/nite? / Ghana Fake Passport Stamp: How Real Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.