Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV (4116 Views)

Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by 1Alex: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
Princeofabia:
what's the GB ram like?
GB Ram?
Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by Kudducini(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
Why not Get A Laptop
Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by Limassol(m): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

I don't have 30k contact yet... I have 4k plus

But the phone is good
never mind my curiosity, how do you manage to amass up to 4k contacts?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
Limassol:
never mind my curiosity, how do you manage to amass up to 4k contacts?

Lol... I know people
Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by Princeofabia: 12:57am On Aug 13, 2021
Ram?
1Alex:
GB Ram?
Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by lalajnr(m): 6:53am On Aug 13, 2021
Kudducini:
Why not Get A Laptop
I don't know weather laptop can upload status
Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by TheDejiEmpire(m): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2021
lalajnr:
Please do suggest any good Samsung device that's below N100k that can run it smoothly without complain
I would advice your to get Samsung Note Series. Like Note 9 or Note 10.

Idk of that your budget sha.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by Mohbola(f): 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
Harry00:
Don't ever use Tecno device
why
Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by ouvredeparis: 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
Any midrange phone upwards with at least SD 665 and above can run WhatsApp TV... What's making your phone hang is not the number of contacts .. rather you need to tell your contacts to restrict you from viewing their status updates...even if na iPhone 12 pro max and your WhatsApp dey load status from like 2k contacts... Your phone go hear am.... Just tell your contacts to restrict you....that's all
Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by Myke22: 1:47pm On May 12
Your Contact is still small I am running a whatsapp tv I have 25k contact more dan 6k views I have use iphone 11pro max move to s10plus now using s21ultra and still having issues with my phone but not the whatsapp I don tire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Updated Mtn Cheat/sms Software/free Call / How To Recover Hacked Facebook Account 2019 (hot) / Has Anyone Experienced This With MTN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.