Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' (37958 Views)

Ibrahim Kasimu Oboshi: ‘How I Married 2 Women Same Day’ / Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Blackdisciple(m): 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Nigerian girls are naturally cheap, forget polygamy.

Flash money and watch them worship you. Two at a time, no shame undecided

Tufiakwa!

Hmmm..!
That's why before you will know babe gurl don bang for outside sharp sharp. Em try sha
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Munzy14(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Take and don't disturb me again.

I nor be Father Christmas.
I need yori yori ladies and not faded ndi mama...
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by ImaIma1(f): 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hathor5:

But how can a woman agree to such in this day and age?

Not everyone really knows what they want. And they'll just go with anything.

2 Likes

Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
I pity the guy, na on top of woman mata he go pai.
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by authority2006(m): 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
Foreigna2:
This one is just a fool. Polygamy doesn't stop philandering.

Does monogamy do? If the answer is no, why is he a fool? Because he didn't tell you why he decided to go into polygamy. Learn to contribute to issues sensibly without calling names.
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by authority2006(m): 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
ImaIma1:

Not everyone really knows what they want. And they'll just go with anything.

How sure are you that they don't know what they want? Because I have seen plenty of women who refused to be a second wife but still serving as side chicks to married men. At least, their own case is not use and dumb. These ones knew what they want and went for it.
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Thomist(m): 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Shortest way die to is to keep rat and cat together
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Pumpumking: 12:21am On Aug 13, 2021
Bola146:

I'm a human being created by God grin

ok please describe yor sef again?
do u have yansh pleiase?? size & weight pliease?
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 13, 2021
Teewhy2:
one woman----one problem
two women----
Half problem
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:46am On Aug 13, 2021
Men are Polygamous in nature..
Y'all idiots should know this and know Peace.. including the Male idiots forming woke..
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Yungmakaveli01(m): 4:33am On Aug 13, 2021
Teewhy2:
one woman----one problem
two women----
4 problems
Do the maths
1=1²=1
2=2²=4
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by azyaq(m): 7:30am On Aug 13, 2021
Kriss216:
Nigerian girls are naturally cheap, forget polygamy.

Flash money and watch them worship you. Two at a time, no shame undecided

Tufiakwa!
bro u are very wrong try South African girls they are more cheaper
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by LastProphet: 7:58am On Aug 13, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Men will say women know nothing than money, yet when we want to impress women we show off with money.

Women say men know nothing than sex yet the only thing they impress men with is their body.
Indecent exposure by females is all in a bid to get men's attention.

This young man that married two wives on the same day must have little change or his father has landed property.
You can't convince me that this marriage is borne out of love.

What makes people think marriage must be borne out of love? Must it?
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 13, 2021
These Delta people always marrying 2 women, heard bride price is cheap there, about the price of a carton of condom.
Congrats to the man, but 2 women won't satisfy a he goat.
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
Men are Polygamous in nature..
Y'all idiots should know this and know Peace.. including the Male idiots forming woke..

Such a pained remark, the women are happy, your frustration can't reach dem.
Go and seek deliverance, its obvious you re everything a man likes to forget.

1 Like

Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2021
quentin06:

Such a pained remark, the women are happy, your frustration can't reach dem.
Go and seek deliverance, its obvious you re everything a man likes to forget.

I have already gotten the deliverance inside your "MODA" smelly ToTo...

grin grin grin
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by abidem4real: 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hathor5:

Please speak for yourself. Thank you.
If you are a man and you know you don't have tendency of being with another woman besides your woman, then something is definitely not right with you.
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Hathor5(f): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2021
abidem4real:

If you are a man and you know you don't have tendency of being with another woman besides your woman, then something is definitely not right with you.

Because you say so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did / Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.