Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) (58292 Views)

Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) / See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) / Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by DoctorStylish: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
Wow
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by NEWSREPORT: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by ExAngel007(f): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
osamz007:
TEKNO:
hahaha grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by ddeola: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
Guiness book of record. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by DabuIIIT: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
Amen. A A A Amen
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by mechanics(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
Wow.
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by CaptainAyub: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
Grgton:
I still wonder why farm products especially grains and garri are pretty much expensive on Nigeria.
How many did you plant last year?

2 Likes

Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by phorget(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
undecided
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by thomasjoe(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
abouzaid:
Igbos should should put a little more fucus on agriculture, it's a profitable venture in the east today.
So true ...But how arable are the lands in the east without some extra aid to combat erosion and other militating factors afainst the region?
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by CHIGIM: 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
It not true the size
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by muller101(m): 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
Grgton:
I still wonder why farm products especially grains and garri are pretty much expensive on Nigeria.
Cost of processing is high.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by yazzman(m): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
Holding this big cassava with one hand shows that this picture is graphics...
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by brainhgeek(m): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
I can bet the stem has been destroyed and no evidence of the tuber is remaining for keeps on DNA bank and subsequent reproduction.

4 Likes

Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by michdera(m): 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
If not for ESN who knows? This casava might have been destroyed by those trouble making tribe

2 Likes

Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
Wow.

This one will be good for premium masturbation. tongue

The fountain will flow freely. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by BetterChurch: 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
There's reward in hard work.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by otokx(m): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
Cassava that is bigger than Yam
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by akmath: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nobody go make noise say the future is female now o, because say na farming we dey talk about...

Well-done ma.
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by realstars: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
Blessings From Jah Allmighty.
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by ennyj01(m): 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
It's live.

INEC voters registration (online)
https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/

Please share in your groups. Elections have consequences and you can tell.

Social media is an avenue to express discontent but being part of the process make's you make your choice.
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by pepetua(m): 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
This is the sample of the original promise of God to Imo state before they change it overnight at supreme court.
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by muller101(m): 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
brainhgeek:
I can bet the stem has been destroyed and no evidence of the tuber is remaining for keeps on DNA bank and subsequent reproduction.
It doesn't work like that. That same stem can be planted elsewhere and you end up harvesting average tuber.
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
look @ dis zombie
EmmaJnr1:
thank God for ESN
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
just immagine if som1 banana can be like this!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by richmond500: 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
chiedu7:
Imagine what the igbos could achieve if they were not yoked with the parasitic North?
u shoogled stop blaming the north, are they the ones forcing u to run from ur region and go to lagos
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by Workch: 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
In a sane country, they will investigate why the cassava is exceptionally large. If it has any genetic attribute, the gene will be identified, isolated and engineered to improve production.

7 Likes

Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by capnies: 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
okorookwus:
shocked shocked shocked

Sometimes God shows us a glimpse of how the earth would have been without sin. Just imagine all the cassava you planted coming out as big as this; will we cry for hunger NO
SIN HAS DESTROYED THE EARTH
REPENT SO THAT YOU WILL LIVE IN THE NEW EARTH WHERE SORROW AND DEAD WILL VARNISH AND FOOD WILL NOT BE AN ISSUE
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by Finnese001: 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
Wow, I know this woman personally, she is from my village gan gan

Congrats ma
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by richmond500: 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
iLegendd:
The biggest I have ever seen except the clueless giant in Aso Rock.

The particular land the cassava was harvested should be protected from herdsmen and Buhari.

DSS will soon invite this woman.
are u stupid or just trying to be sarcastic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) / Red Snapper Fish Caught By Akwa Ibom Local Fishermen / See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.