Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) (58291 Views)

Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) / See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) / Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by chiedu7: 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
TruthUntold:
Funny thing about you guys always complaining about the north is, they (North) don't know/care. They're doing their thing, moving towards whatever goal they have out for themselves.
You carry fire untop head, na you southerners alone they rage all by yaself.
Nigeria ain't going anywhere until it is in the interest of the people ruling her, know that and know peace.
PS: Go over to the north and see how your fellow southerners have made a life for themselves.
And sort out your priorities while you're at it.

if the north is not parasitic then why are they holding kanu?
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by fineberry(m): 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
Cassava Or tree.....obouyeh....this na guiness world record cassava oo grin grin.

If its white people now, they won't eat it too rather they will start exhibition on it grin
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by LegalWolf: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2021
Gerrard59:

- Maurading Fulani Islamic terrorists disguising as herdsmen who go about ransacking farmers' lands in predominantly agrarian communities. The likes of LegalWolf and Mycoin would prefer to stay aloof notwithstanding the genocide against Northern Nigeria's Christians who are the major farmers in Nigeria. Check the recent news from Plateau, Benue, Ekiti, Southern Kaduna etc.

- Poor storage facilities worsened by lack of electricity. Check Dangote's tomato businesses.

- Expensive machinery because of high exchange rates coupled with high fees for foreign experts to train the Nigerian staff on handling these equipment. Again, lack of electricity will necessitate the use of diesel generators. A litre currently sells for almost N300, it was N220 last year's January.

But you see that one of maurading Fulani Islamic terrorists disguising as herdsmen? That's the major problem because it affects the source of food crops' cultivation. If you note, I didn't mention harvesting because farmers don't get to harvest their crops. Either their lands are destroyed or they get killed while the likes of LegalWolf and Mycoin drink brukutu and slam their empty heads five times daily in celebration.

Smiles, your hatred for us is choking but that's the only thing you can do. Hate us and be senseless about it.

1 Like

Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by Workch: 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
Gerrard59:

IITA does this so well ditto NRCRI in Abia.
They are Ill-funded
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by newoffer: 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
Na their governor no ginger them. Nobody go dey wait for northbto bring food. My two weeks leave is going into farming
abouzaid:
Igbos should should put a little more focus on agriculture, it's a profitable venture in the east today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) / Red Snapper Fish Caught By Akwa Ibom Local Fishermen / See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.