Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,757 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) (31755 Views)

Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture / Congratulations Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes New Baby (photos) / Nigerian Model, Abby Chioma Comes Out Gay, Shows Off Partner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Eillyeillz(m): 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
They asked if I wanted to sign or not?! I guess maybe is sign I'm hot.

Congrats Poe.
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Mom007(f): 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
When ladies sell them selves short, this is the result. When you graduate from giving away your virtues without being married to getting pregnant and delivering for someone who doesn't value you enough to marry you, they will celebrate the birth of the child without you, as if the child fell from the sky. Foolish baby mamas that will not learn... Pstcheew! See how they flaunt babies, flaunt birthdays etc without giving any credit to the mother... When you don't place value on yourself, no one places value on you.
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Bashnigga(m): 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
Poe ma niqqa, congrats

I like the way you're feeling now, But you knew that....
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Parrie(m): 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
Preshieben:
Where's the mom? No picture of her? undecided
yeye
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Elibakon: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Xscape047:

Prove it .
He said it during an interview
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
GOFRONT:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Welcome first child without marriage.....No shame in us anymore.

Well, he said he like the way he is feeling right now, make I no come sha use my reggae spoil his blues now....
Baba dis life u see. Wahala no de finish. U born wahala, u no born wahala,u marry wahala, u no marry wahala, u marry no born big wahala, u marry born another wahala.
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Xscape047: 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
Elibakon:

He said it during an interview

LoL

Interview marriage u dey follow me talk ?

F9
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by skarz: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
GOFRONT:

Well, he said he like the way he is feeling right now, make I no come sha use my reggae spoil his blues now....

they're married
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:31am On Aug 13, 2021
Congratulations LadipoE...

Baby Mama is the way out...
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Femeto: 7:30am On Aug 13, 2021
Baby mama.
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by 9jaRealist: 9:56am On Aug 15, 2021
GOFRONT:

Keep living in the Stone Age…
Every kid is a blessing (so long as you can take care of it).

Even your Jesus was not the product of a marriage…
Just say ‘Congrats’ or hold your peace and move on!

>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku / Helen Paul And Husband, Femi Bamisile 2010 Throwback Photo / Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.