Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 (24804 Views)

Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by sges: 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2011
@Van_sully:

Thanks brother. I had to move on. What choice do I have? The only option for me however, is career excellence. Relax, since you've gone for medicals, KPMG will definitely get back. When that will be might not be quite clear though. It's worth being patient. If not for anything else, KPMG is well structured. Your interest as a staff is very important to them. Definite promotion at definite intervals with definite package review for the better. While you wait, pray along too. The waiting is worth it. Be good.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by emmanjo: 10:36am On Sep 26, 2011
Hi all.

Please i need tips/probable questions on KPMG 2nd stage interview. I was successful at d 1st stage and was told that I will be contacted shortly for the next stage of their recruitment process. Please help!
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by Obinoscopy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2011
I do wonder why the long interview process for job applicants at KPMG. Its unfair to them
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by taiwo3(m): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2011
hiuh
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by l2l(m): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2011
please housemate,
Does any one have comprehensive hints on kpmg aptitude test, please hola back or mail lawz4lifecode@yahoo.co.uk, Thnks
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by ados4ejy: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2011
I wrote the exam sometime in July.Just practise ur mathematics well, word problems on fractions and mathmatics on area and volume and odas.study ur synonyms and antonyms too and den go tru sentence interpretation.KPMG is no longer GMAT.its like a mixture of GMAT and SHL.Best of luck
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by taiwo3(m): 11:46pm On Jan 17, 2012
ngfgn
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by ados4ejy: 6:51am On Jan 18, 2012
Yes the exam was computer aided.just try to be fast and careful.practice ur word problems on maths.proportions,area,volume and fractions.den synonyms,antonyms and den sentence interpretation.ur result will be shown to u right away.Pass mrk is 50.success.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by reallycute(f): 11:58am On Jan 18, 2012
Gudday, I also got a mail for the apt test on saturday. Am a french graduate and dis is goin to be my first apt test. Plz wat does it look like. And wat should one expect after d test ? Hosnestly am scared and τ̣̣ђё whole maths stuff is really not gettin into my head.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by yommy2sure(m): 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2012
Holla at everyone, well the test has come and gone, all the best to all those who didnt make it, its neva the end,,and to all who made it congrats, hope ur essay was lovely, pls lets use this medium to update one another on the progress of it all, and to you.MOYO, we met during the essay session, I know u frequent nairaland, i cald the no u gave and someone else has been picking, pls call me, u gat my digits, all the best ppl.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 30, 2012
Union Bank Aptitude Test
hello all, i just got a text from Dragnet which
says, You hav bn shortlisted to take a
personality test by Union Bank,
Pls who else got d same text? Is it a scam?
What r d likely questions? Pls mods create a
thread for dis to help fellow nairalanders.
Pls
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by yommy2sure(m): 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2012
Kpmg has sent e-mails as per the result of the essay taken after the aptitude test, check ur box people, all the best!
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by ados4ejy: 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2012
pls what was the content of the mail.Ve they started calling for interviews?when are the new recruits likely to start work?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by yommy2sure(m): 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2012
The mail in its content said, congrats u r successful at the 2nd stage of our recruitment process, two attachment to the mail, one to help u choose a unit and the other is the form to be filled and submitted, they said they will send further messages in two weeks. Nothing said about interviews yet. I dont their recruitment is that fast, all the best!
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by ubaonye: 12:46pm On Feb 02, 2012
@yommysure, do u know any1 dat has gone 2ru d interview, heard its 3 stages b4 Medicals
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by emmanjo: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2012
3 stage interview. 1st wit a representative of the section to which u chose. 2nd wit a manager and 3rd wit a partner. Go thru previous posts on kpmg for details.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by ubaonye: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2012
@Emma, what shud I xpect from the section rep
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by mathsking: 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2012
Hi,

I have helps tens of UK students find graduate jobs and internships. many people write beautifully crafted applications, but they fall down at the application stage and the computer automatically rejects them.
What if you too, like me, can become an expert with these tests?
My tests are based on those you will encounter at interviews for the likes of Standard Chartered, Exxon, Chevron, Citibank, and many more:

Please see my website: http://www.psychometricguru.co.uk/

If you have questions or require assistance please email us on psychometricguru@gmail.com

Please note I work 7:30am-6pm UK time, therefore, replies will be slow during these hours.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by emmanjo: 8:30am On Feb 03, 2012
in dat case, expect questions like can i meet u? what motivates u? have u ever influenced anyone? y do u want 2join kpmg nd hw wud u contribute 2d compny? in all, u must give practical examples. Im nt sayin dese are d questions u'll b asked but dese are some of d questns i was askd. questns were also asked on wht i wrote on my cv.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by ubaonye: 8:37am On Feb 03, 2012
@emma, thank u so much, , re the interviewers in a panel form?how many were they?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by ubaonye: 8:38am On Feb 03, 2012
@sges, watsup with u rite now
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by Roliks09: 12:50am On Feb 05, 2012
Are we to submit the form? The mail doesnt say we should submit, it says further instructions will be communicated within the next two weeks. And the footnote at the end of the form says we should send to the address at Gerard street. what do u guys think? I dont wanna fall into any trap of doing OVER J o!!!!
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by hazelle: 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2012
Hey, does KPMG employ NYSC students with ICAN/ACCA backgrounds? If yes, please give me info on how to go about it. Thanks.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by Yknight: 10:24am On Feb 09, 2012
I did the exam in January too and I've been asked to submit the form before wednesday after passing the exams. My problem is I can't get all my grades in university now, som I wanna know from those that are there how important the form is. Pls a quick response will be appreciated.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by lololo5: 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2012
Am kinda confused. R u sure dey will not conduct an interview wen submtin' d form
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by lololo5: 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2012
Am kinda confused. R u sure dey will not conduct an interview wen submtin' d form
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by itux: 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2012
well done guys, all the 'ask-ers' and all the 'answerers'.
i jus wanna know:
do we hv to submit the filled application forms in person?
thanks to any 'answerer' who'd help. wink
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by Yknight: 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2012
I think one has to bring the forms in person. I'm not too sure they will conduct an interview too. But who says they won't. You gotta be prepared
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by ados4ejy: 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2012
hello friends just relax.i ve gone through this in july last year.just fill the form and be there in person with all your credentials to submit.there is no interview.cheers
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by Yknight: 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2012
@ados. Thanks for the reply. Pls if u read thru the thread, you will see my Q. I don't have my transcript and it will take a month to get it from my school and I don't know all the courses I did and grades off hand. Is that a problem pls? Pls reply. Thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by ados4ejy: 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2012
when i submitted mine i did withut my transcript but I was asked to make sure it is ready before the interview period.A lot of people have npt gotten their transcript.nt to worry about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki / I Just Landed A New Job / How I Was Scammed At A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.