Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

The Simplest Way To Get Slim And Stay Fit Today - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Simplest Way To Get Slim And Stay Fit Today (577 Views)

How To Get Slim Thick Naturally, Wider Curves, Weight Gain And Big Butt / Ph375 : Get Slim And Toned Body Naturally / You Can Either Get Slim Now Or Die Fat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Simplest Way To Get Slim And Stay Fit Today by ChijyWills(m): 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
HOW I MOVED FROM ANSWERING BROILER AS A NAME TO BEEN A SLIM MR NIGERIA CONTESTANT

Hold on, did you just laugh because I talked about been called broiler... Chai e no good oh... Before we continue, promise me you won't laugh about what you are reading now... If you laugh o ga ereji now that is it will be regid in English lol��... Don't mind me...

Back to the story, there was a time I was very slim, that I could contest as Mr Nigeria and emerge the winner lol���... E no suppose shock you oh... Las las I be fine guy lol��.... At that point I loved my physique, then all of a sudden one funny African magic movie start dey show...

It was funny at the initial stage when I noticed I was getting fat, but e come finally red when I found out stories will not remain the same �

I noticed my Mr Nigeria face come swell up like bund, round like ball, Na then the real shocker come...

My Belle come big like better ball oh .. no laugh oh just celebrate grace with me���
I tried exercise,my big below rig my body election so e no work for me���
I FINALLY decided to try a herbal medicine my aunty gave me and it worked perfectly after taking it for some months....

I was reminiscing on the events surrounding my slimming down, I found out that like me then, so many people want to slim down, but they have either tried different slimming teas without results and they are not ready to exercise their way to getting slim....

BUT THE TRUTH IS... IT IS 100% POSSIBLE FIR YOU TO SLIM DOWN WITHOUT EXERCISE OR EVEN TAKING ANY SLIM TEA.... IT IS VERY POSSIBLE....

I GOT TO KNOW ABOUT A SIMPLE 30 DAYS WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE DIET SECRETS PUT TOGETHER BY A WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM EXPERT FOR ANYBODY WHO WILL LIKE TO LOOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT EXERCISE OR SLIMMING TEA...

WITH THE DIET PLAN, YOU WILL STILL BE ENJOYING YOUR NIGERIAN DISHES AND STILL SLIM DOWN....

Chat me up on WhatsApp now to get access to it
O seven O one seven four three five eight O two

YOU CAN AS WELL SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS WHO WANTS AND NEEDS TO SLIM DOWN....

1 Share

Re: The Simplest Way To Get Slim And Stay Fit Today by eme1n(m): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
Cheers
Re: The Simplest Way To Get Slim And Stay Fit Today by ChijyWills(m): 8:23am On Aug 13, 2021
eme1n:
Cheers

Thanks
Re: The Simplest Way To Get Slim And Stay Fit Today by ChijyWills(m): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2021
You celebrated Kate Henshaw's 50th birthday right..

Ending of last month July, popular Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw celebrated her 50th birthday looking all young and fresh with a glowing skin.

Most of the women were wishing they were young and fit like her but forgot she made sacrifice to be that way...

Follow me let me show you the sacrifice she made to look that young... Hope you are sure you can make the same sacrifices..

First Kate Henshaw has a diet plan she follows strictly and she doesn't eat anything that comes her way...
Can you make this sacrifice of sticking to a diet plan for life?
I hear you asking if it will be possible, YES IT IS 100% POSSIBLE....

Now come to think of it, assuming Kate Henshaw didn't stick to a diet plan in the first place, she won't have this AWESOME PHYSIQUE AT 50, AND you won't be celebrating her fitness.

BUT because She is dedicated to following her diet plan, she got this awesome physique at 50..

Secondly she exercises regularly... YES YOU HEARD ME RIGHT... HAVE YOU WATCHED ANY OF HER FITNESS VIDEOS? FROM THE VIDEOS YOU WILL UNDERSTAND SHE IS NOT JUST DOING IT FOR A WEEK TO RETURN TO THE NORMAL FOOD EVERYONE ELSE EATS, BUT SHE ENGAGES IN THE EXERCISE REGULARLY AND AS WELL STICKS TO HER DIET PLAN...

I know you are asking yourself if it us possible for you to slim down and look fit like Kate Henshaw?
YES IT IS 100% POSSIBLE... BUT JUST LIKE KATE HENSHAW, YOU WILL SACRIFICE SOMETHING FOR IT...
Are you ready to get a diet plan?
Are you ready to stick to it?
Are you ready to exercise regularly?
Are you ready to avoid much stress?
If your answer to two or more of these questions is YES... I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU...
A fitness expert have put together a 30 days fitness challenge that will help you loose weight...
Chat me up on WhatsApp to get access to it O seven O one seven four three five eight O two
Re: The Simplest Way To Get Slim And Stay Fit Today by ChijyWills(m): 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Don't miss this today

Chat me up on WhatsApp immediately to get access to it O seven O one seven four three five eight O two

(1) (Reply)

HERBAL Center: Fibroids, Fallopian Tube Blockage, Ovarian Cyst, Infertility / 7 Medical Outreach Program Objectives You Should Know / Health Relieves With Advice In Homeopathy, Accupuncture And Orthodox Treatments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.