Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

You Can Either Get Slim Now Or Die Fat (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Can Either Get Slim Now Or Die Fat (photos) (595 Views)

The Simplest Way To Get Slim And Stay Fit Today / How To Get Slim Thick Naturally, Wider Curves, Weight Gain And Big Butt / Ph375 : Get Slim And Toned Body Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Either Get Slim Now Or Die Fat (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 5:34am On Nov 07, 2017
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

"You know me, I am too lazy to exercise"

This was the comment a lady made on one of my posts that really burned me up. My father once told me "no food for lazy man" and also added, "good things don't come cheap". If you are too lazy, busy or don't care about your health to lose that fat all around you then you shouldn't expect to be as healthy as the next guy.

I know you want to lose it, every day you look into the mirror and see a fat figure staring back at you. You want to rock those bodies you see in the magazine. All it takes is a decision, accept that you want to lose weight, that you want to be fit, that you want to look good and you are not going to take shortcuts (because you will fall back to square one trust me. I've been there).

I am releasing my weight loss ebook soon. It's not meant to just help you lose weight, but also meant to help you maintain weight loss. This ebook is for those who have decided that they want to look good, that they want to get rid of that excess fat that's making them look older than they really do.

You can stay with my blog www.realfitbody.com for updates or chat me up by mail info@realfitbody.com

Remember, you deserve to look good, don't let anyone tell you different.

1 Like

Re: You Can Either Get Slim Now Or Die Fat (photos) by ChewingStick(m): 5:39am On Nov 07, 2017
flavour is a worwor boy grin

(1) (Reply)

Ambulance Returned Him To Where He Slumped (photos) / 5 Simple Tricks To Control Your Premature Ejaculation / Mum Whose Baby Stopped Breathing Was Told To 'sit And Wait Her Turn' At Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.