Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,042 members, 7,859,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

Pls Recommend For Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Recommend For Me (311 Views)

Pls Recommend A Legitimate Online Work / Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Recommend For Me by Benard5050: 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
Guys, I'm starting a laundry business very soon and I'll be buying a washing machine this coming week. I planned to start from home due to my teaching job, I don't want to leave it now, so I'll be doing the work after I close from work and the weekend.

Even though I'm still hustling for capital but I have seen 100k and I want to make judicial use of it.....guys pls recommend d washing machine I can buy and also a generator that can power iron for me...i know 100k won't be enough I still plan to look for a little more money to d money on ground.
Re: Pls Recommend For Me by Benard5050: 6:19am On Aug 13, 2021
No comment guys, Nairaland not like this b4
Re: Pls Recommend For Me by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2021
Benard5050:
Guys, I'm starting a laundry business very soon and I'll be buying a washing machine this coming week. I planned to start from home due to my teaching job, I don't want to leave it now, so I'll be doing the work after I close from work and the weekend.

Even though I'm still hustling for capital but I have seen 100k and I want to make judicial use of it.....guys pls recommend d washing machine I can buy and pal recommend d generator that can power iron for me...i know 100k won't be enough I still plan to look for a little more money to d money on ground.

Why don't you try to learn a very lucrative skill out of the money at hand..you won't regret doing that..
It would even fetch you more than the laundry business could..
And just #10,000 is enough to learn a very lucrative skills.
No one is my boss, I'm earning with the skills I have learnt..and I'm not regretting it.
My advice anyway..you can message me through the WhatsApp number on my signature if you have interest
Re: Pls Recommend For Me by VEXT: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2021
Cee0nne:

Why don't you try to learn a very lucrative skill out of the money at hand..you won't regret doing that..
It would even fetch you more than the laundry business could..
And just #10,000 is enough to learn a very lucrative skills.
No one is my boss, I'm earning with the skills I have learnt..and I'm not regretting it.
My advice anyway..you can message me through the WhatsApp number on my signature if you have interest

OP do your laundry business, avoid people Like this...

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend For Me by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 13, 2021
VEXT:

Please ensure you pray God should help you in recovering your lost senses.
Re: Pls Recommend For Me by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2021
VEXT:

Which kinda money does he have.. would I be here advicing him to learn skill just because of 10k out of the 100k,like wtf.. you're senseless..
I can't blaim people like you who don't even know one could earn with an Android phone just like you have one and doesn't know it's uses..daft being
Re: Pls Recommend For Me by VEXT: 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
Cee0nne:

Which kinda money does he have.. would I be here advicing him to learn skill just because of 10k out of the 100k,like wtf.. you're senseless..
I can't blaim people like you who don't even know one could earn with an Android phone just like you have one and doesn't know it's uses..daft being

Are you done crying over 10k grin grin

Frustrated scammer,you said 10k is nothing,but you are here crying over a token of 10k..

If your skill have been paying you well,you will not be here demanding for 10k,just because of one stupid skill ...

GTFO

3 Likes

Re: Pls Recommend For Me by MYHUBBY: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
VEXT:

Are you done crying over 10k grin grin

Frustrated scammer,you said 10k is nothing,but you are here crying over a token of 10k..

If your skill have been paying you well,you will not be here demanding for 10k,just because of one stupid skill ...

GTFO

Bursted

thanks bro for saving the day, person still dey look for more capital, he still won scam him again

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend For Me by Benard5050: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
Thank u guys, more opinions needed pls

(1) (Reply)

Life Plus Foundation International / Vacancy / Make $100 Extra And Improve Your Skills With This Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.