Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,503 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym (56888 Views)

Messi, Maguire & Ramos In Europe‘s Worst Team Of The Season / Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) / Ronaldo Visits Ramos In The Hospital(funny Image) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by nairamaniac: 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

go and watch Yaya toure,Pirlo,Ozil,Ronaldo d'lima,even Ronaldinho. All these players are above 6ft...He(Yaya toure) is even taller than Rinaldo but his dribbling skiils is superb.

go and watch their clips on YouTube.
Oga I started watching football since 1998

MERCHANDISER, better leave football and stick to MERCHANDISING.
Were all/most of those players not above 6feet?

Let me even add Kanu, Zidane and Henry to that list.

If it's by low-center-of-gravity, that means AKI&PAWPAW should be representing Nigeria SUPER Eagles in all our football Tournaments.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Fuckyoumod: 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
nairamaniac:

Hahahahahahahaha
Take am easy naa. E never reach like that.

bro its annoying to see how people just insult their fellow country men over people that don't give a fvck about them.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by ostopsmich(m): 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

out of ronaldo's 700goals

250 are penalty
150 are tapins
100 are heading
200 are his classic goals

out of messi's 670goals

100 are penalty
500 are classic goals
50 are tapins
20 are heading

chose your GOAT wisely. Watch football and also entertain yourself(#EnjoyYourMoney)
It saddens when you guys get beclouded by sentiments, type greatest goals in EPL, La Liga, UCL, Serie A, Euros if CR7 goals wouldn't appear in all... Come one, some times display sense

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
KosiGee:

I’m not into all these unnecessary comparisons but I’m forced to comment because what you typed above is rubbish.

As a striker, your job is to score goals. Ronaldo’s primary responsibility is score goals. You agree that his numbers are great.
He has delivered. Every other thing is secondary.

It’s nice to see Messi and Ramos at PSG. Let’s watch and see how they’ll impact Ligue 1.
What he said was very clear and concise,in reaction to the quote he mentioned..
Nobody is debating the quality of CR7,but compared to Messi,the difference is in the extra flair and magic that Messi brings..

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Soliudeen(m): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
I want us fans to leave sentiment and look reply at 5hese two great footballers, despite achievement and honour in your mind Messi is most entertaining when it comes to round leather game be brought a lot not just goals.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by EmmaLege: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
Faber:
Okay

Two captains of the two greatest Spanish clubs having jamboree in the French Capital.

These two Spainards just explained the wise caveat: " Go where you are valued"

My people never settle for less...go where you're valued.

The way Messi and Ramos will chop either Madrid or Barcelona if they meet any of the two for UCL grin grin

o medin gan oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by uzoma213(m): 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

go and watch Yaya toure,Pirlo,Ozil,Ronaldo d'lima,even Ronaldinho. All these players are above 6ft...He(Yaya toure) is even taller than Rinaldo but his dribbling skiils is superb.

go and watch their clips on YouTube.
Oga I started watching football since 1998
did you just say ozil and pirlo are over 6ft? They are just average dribblers self.
Did Yaya toure dribble into his 30s? didn't ronaldo de Lima retire early? Wasn't cristiano a very good dribbler when he was younger?
You too go to YouTube and watch Cr7s videos. So If I check cr7 and toure's dribbling stats, cr7 would be behind? Abeg joor

Ronaldinho was the best dribbler in your list and with what I said earlier, he mostly relies on skills to beat his man.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Malcolm123: 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
generalwo:
..... Sir, Ronaldo has never been a pure of natural entertainer in football.... He was born to score goals unlike the likes of Messi and Ronaldinho who were born to both score goals and entertain fans..... In the aspect of entertainment, I dare to even rate Jay Jay okocha over Ronaldo...... Jay Jay does magical things with the ball that makes people entertained even if he doesn't score goals and ends up losing his match

Maybe you have anoda definition for entertainment, if CR7 days in manchester and real madrid is jot entertaining......you expect him to be unserious lyk neymar and okocha more dribble less achievement

Can you even compare ronaldo career to ronaldinho career
At 36 years can u tell me where ronaldinho is entertaining
Messi is not even an entertainer he just does his things with his left leg, same as arjen roben
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Christiano Ronaldo is a great goalscorer, not a great footballer, absolutely nothing exciting to watch about him, they don't miss him where he has left, Man UTD, Real Madrid, and Juventus are not different from Juventus since he's been there, his goals are huge and high in number and it's a great milestone but he's not exciting to watch, apart from scoring, no adventure in his game, Lionel Messi is both a great goalscorer and great footballer, you can't fathom how a human being can carry a football club on his shoulder. don't compare them because they are incomparable.

After all these long rubbish you typed you made no sense
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by generalwo(m): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Malcolm123:

Maybe you have anoda definition for entertainment, if CR7 days in manchester and real madrid is jot entertaining......you expect him to be unserious lyk neymar and okocha more dribble less achievement

Can you even compare ronaldo career to ronaldinho career
At 36 years can u tell me where ronaldinho is entertaining
Messi is not even an entertainer he just does his things with his left leg, same as arjen roben
..... Lol.... U are a Ronaldo fan and that explains why your judgment is bias..... It is well with us sir
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Malcolm123: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
generalwo:
..... Lol.... U are a Ronaldo fan and that explains why your judgment is bias..... It is well with us sir

My judgement is not bias, he propel real Madrid to 3 champions league back-back-back and ar the age of 36 still competing at the highest level and you just wan rubbish his legacies lyk dat

U talk about him as if you ar talking about a random player lyk bale/benzema

No legend has won ballon d or while in epl except one man (u think is an easy feat abi)
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by juseng(m): 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Christiano Ronaldo is a great goalscorer, not a great footballer, absolutely nothing exciting to watch about him, they don't miss him where he has left, Man UTD, Real Madrid, and Juventus are not different from Juventus since he's been there, his goals are huge and high in number and it's a great milestone but he's not exciting to watch, apart from scoring, no adventure in his game, Lionel Messi is both a great goalscorer and great footballer, you can't fathom how a human being can carry a football club on his shoulder. don't compare them because they are incomparable.

Over 300 likes for this trash. SMH
300 naive people
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by lebete3000: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Psg na Wayray walahi, how did dey manage to effortlessly acquire the captains of the two world greatest teams(arguably)??

Without paying a dime o shocked shocked shocked

So you mean when players leave their clubs for free, they don't get paid a dime?

I thought they were gonna chop all the money for themselves ooo
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by OlawaleBammie: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
lebete3000:

So you mean when players leave their clubs for free, they don't get paid a dime?

I thought they were gonna chop all the money for themselves ooo
if u re a free agent den ur club has no business with the new club u want to join, and dime won't be payed into their akant
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Eminimore: 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

out of ronaldo's 700goals

250 are penalty
150 are tapins
100 are heading
200 are his classic goals

out of messi's 670goals

100 are penalty
500 are classic goals
50 are tapins
20 are heading

chose your GOAT wisely. Watch football and also entertain yourself(#EnjoyYourMoney)
Oga check ur analysis well cos Messi has no scored up to 15 head goals
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by notoriousbabe: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
longetivity:
CR7 is the only GOAT WE KNOW
any other goat na eran
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by ofiko123(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
If PSG catch any team, they will destroy them effortlessly...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Maobichek: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
Faber:
Okay

Two captains of the two greatest Spanish clubs having jamboree in the French Capital.

These two Spainards just explained the wise caveat: " Go where you are valued"

My people never settle for less...go where you're valued.

The way Messi and Ramos will chop either Madrid or Barcelona if they meet any of the two for UCL grin grin

Is Ramos a defender? The Ramos of Madrid and Spain everyone know is more of scoring goals and not defense oriented.
Looking at PSG now, they are good in attack but what happens to the defense line?

Any team with good defense and counter attack will punish PSG. The last Euro 2020 match between Spain and Italy announced Chiesa despite the ball possession in that match, thank you.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by MrGerald(m): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
Oblongata:
I been dey deceive Ronaldo say na GOAT him be, meanwhile na cow grin
Lol you don talk like Madrid fans, after Cr7 departure them agreed say them been lie for 9 years say him better pass Messi
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by gentleibraheem(m): 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
Iliveforever:
“Who will watch la liga this season” grin grin

As in Ehn. I come dey wonder how their games go be like
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by therajah: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
KosiGee:

I’m not into all these unnecessary comparisons but I’m forced to comment because what you typed above is rubbish.

As a striker, your job is to score goals. Ronaldo’s primary responsibility is score goals. You agree that his numbers are great.
He has delivered. Every other thing is secondary.

It’s nice to see Messi and Ramos at PSG. Let’s watch and see how they’ll impact Ligue 1.
We are watching!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by therajah: 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
mumu from the pit of hell!

You are insulting your fellow Nigerian for the sake of Ronaldo that does not know of your existence.

And the next thing is "HE IS TYPING RUBBISH"
Not that the guy was even talking to you, the gentleman just made his personal opinion in peace.

MAKE THUNDER FIRE YOU THERE IDIOT.
Bros e never reach thunder noow! Not even lightening...
Like u said insulting your fellow Nigerian for the sake of Ronaldo or messi that does not know of your existence doesnt make sense same way some people are killed while fighting during elections cos of politicians that dont know of their existence...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Kaysalas(m): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
Iliveforever:
“Who will watch la liga this season” grin grin
I will...plus french ligue un wink
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by generalwo(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
Malcolm123:

My judgement is not bias, he propel real Madrid to 3 champions league back-back-back and ar the age of 36 still competing at the highest level and you just wan rubbish his legacies lyk dat

No legend has won ballon d or while in epl except one man (u think is an easy feat abi)
..... Bros, Ronaldo is a great goal scorer if not the greatest the world have seen but when you want to combine goals with entertainment...... Then call on the likes of Messi and Ronaldinho... That's what I said sir....I never said Ronaldo isn't a good player..... He's world class........ I only think he is more about scoring goals that entertainment football
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by generalwo(m): 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
Malcolm123:

...... Let me give you an example of what I'm saying sir..... Take arsenal for example, they played very beautiful football, if not the most beautiful football In England compared to Chelsea but when it comes to winning trophies, of recent, Chelsea wins more trophies than arsenal..... Now if you are looking for a team that plays both beautiful football and match it with trophies, then you look at Barcelona..... So take Ronaldo as Chelsea and Messi and Ronaldinho as Barcelona..... These guys scores goals and does magic with their feet and entertain you in the process
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Greatzeus(m): 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
Who would have thought of Messi and Sergio in the same team? Truly no one knows tomorrow.
Be careful guys,your worst enemy today could later turn to be your best friend, and vice versa.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Henri8: 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
longetivity:
CR7 is the only GOAT WE KNOW
Na sheep him be.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Henri8: 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
DrGill:
Ramos : Aje, you be sly grin grin
You break Barca fans heart
We wey don port to PSG fans?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 14, 2021
arthurwillia:

I’m not even excited that it’s starting
Maybe wen fati is back

Exact same boat
Waiting for him

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Holamilekan97(m): 11:18am On Aug 14, 2021
Messi cheesy

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by 77star: 11:58am On Aug 14, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Psg na Wayray walahi, how did dey manage t[b]o effortlessly acquire the captains of the two world greatest teams(arguably)??
[/b]
Without paying a dime o shocked shocked shocked
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by 77star: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
babatee90:
Means No follow them hate who no offend you..Enemies can turn to friends anytime
confirm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa. AWCON 2022:(1 - 2) On 4th July 2022 / Referee Orosco Sparks Chaos After Using Fake VAR To Award Penalty (Photos) / Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.